Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Worst. Army. Ever. :p
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,427
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sasparella wrote: »
    I've been an Adam fan from the start, but I'm starting to lose it with him now, he's being ridiculous.

He gets irritated quickly and I feel like he's always nitpicking with her and speaking to her like she's a piece of shit on his shoe. I mean as an example watch the video of her straightening his hair for him - with Lauren he was all gracious and playful but with Deana it was like he wanted to argue.
  • Options
    Moomin STFCMoomin STFC Posts: 4,871
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "turning on"?

Ok then,
  • Options
    skinfadeskinfade Posts: 321
    Forum Member
    If LukeA and Adam knew that Deana as favourite to win then they would really turn on her.
  • Options
    dirrrtydirrrty Posts: 8,442
    Forum Member
    Why does he keep going for Deana?
  • Options
    ultrosultros Posts: 8,504
    Forum Member
    In the chair dash video Becky is accusing Deana (in front of her 'Conor and the gang' audience) of cheating and playing up to the Camera's.
    Looks like Adam is jumping on the bandwagon to save himself from being nominated next week :(
  • Options
    AliceyAlicey Posts: 5,294
    Forum Member
    I wonder if he would be acting like that if he thought Conor, Luke S or Becky had cheated. Heck, even Caroline would probably get more respect from Adam. He keeps snapping at Deana and only Deana for such minor things. I know we are not supposed to discuss this as Deana supporters aren't allowed opinions on anything, but WTF is his problem?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,038
    Forum Member
    changa wrote: »
    7.31pm: Adam is being a very sore loser. He's stomping around like a petulant child. #bbuklive

7.50pm: Adam is accusing Deana of cheating in the task and he won't let it drop. #bbuklive

Oh Adam :(

but she did cheat
  • Options
    TominxsterTominxster Posts: 1,793
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well he did say this about himself last night. ;)

" I really think that my friends will be 50/50 about my performance. Just because like i've not been my full areshole like arrogant self but I've been a good person too so they will be 50/50"
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 208
    Forum Member
    except they were saying the same thing (not the playing to the camera bit) because...wait for it...she was. impossible as that seems
  • Options
    Vauxhall NovaVauxhall Nova Posts: 4,094
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As a Deana fan, all I can say is that it's funny people saying "How dare he speak to her like that" when they don't know what is going on. I'd trust the twitter updates about as much as I trust the Daily Star
  • Options
    skinfadeskinfade Posts: 321
    Forum Member
    dirrrty wrote: »
    Why does he keep going for Deana?
    He wants to win. LukeA grassed up Adam over the toilet. Deana, LukeA, Sara and Adam are getting increasingly desperate.
  • Options
    Off_the_hook13Off_the_hook13 Posts: 17,284
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    8.07pm: The HMs are still talking about the task. They're still convinced that Sara and Deana cheated. #bbuklive

I hope their bitching backfires and they lose the task. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    LeeahLeeah Posts: 20,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As a Deana fan, all I can say is that it's funny people saying "How dare he speak to her like that" when they don't know what is going on. I'd trust the twitter updates about as much as I trust the Daily Star

Good good :)
  • Options
    loveloveXloveloveX Posts: 4,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    8.07pm: The HMs are still talking about the task. They're still convinced that Sara and Deana cheated. #bbuklive

Sara was on a secret mission right? Did she fill deana in on it?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 641
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

totally lol, it might just be playful banter dno
  • Options
    VerenceVerence Posts: 104,607
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Maybe they had to cheat

5.57pm: Cont: Sara has been told that she must win more than 2 games to win this part of the task. #bbuklive

7.23pm: Sara has won the office PA picture game and the overall office task - the other HMs don't know how important this is. #bbuklive
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 25,501
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's really starting to grate now.
  • Options
    VesnaVesna Posts: 31,651
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sofialady wrote: »
    He gets irritated quickly and I feel like he's always nitpicking with her and speaking to her like she's a piece of shit on his shoe. I mean as an example watch the video of her straightening his hair for him - with Lauren he was all gracious and playful but with Deana it was like he wanted to argue.
    He's like that with all the women. He's not actually a nice guy when it comes to women. He uses a totally different tone with the guys than he does with the women.
  • Options
    john176bramleyjohn176bramley Posts: 25,049
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

It would be quite funny if all the other HMs get Sara and Deana disqualified and then find out it cost them the whole task.:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 550
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Vesna wrote: »
    He's like that with all the women. He's not actually a nice guy when it comes to women. He uses a totally different tone with the guys than he does with the women.

He called out Arron a couple times, first playing with the light switch and second jumping in the pool.
  • Options
    KDDS07KDDS07 Posts: 5,861
    Forum Member
    Alicey wrote: »
    I wonder if he would be acting like that if he thought Conor, Luke S or Becky had cheated. Heck, even Caroline would probably get more respect from Adam. He keeps snapping at Deana and only Deana for such minor things. I know we are not supposed to discuss this as Deana supporters aren't allowed opinions on anything, but WTF is his problem?

Of course Deana supporters are allowed opinions. Even if they weren't allowed, they'd have them anyway. :D Opinion away!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 208
    Forum Member
    Vesna wrote: »

did arron go through a transition?
  • Options
    dirrrtydirrrty Posts: 8,442
    Forum Member
    dan121 wrote: »
    He called out Arron a couple times, first playing with the light switch and second jumping in the pool.

Deana is sopposed to be his friend though, i don't get why he keeps going for her.
  • Options
    Off_the_hook13Off_the_hook13 Posts: 17,284
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It would be quite funny if all the other HMs get Sara and Deana disqualified and then find out it cost them the whole task.:D

Karma. :D God that would be hilarious, I'd love to see their faces. :D