Siituation and Julian talking in the garden...

brylcreembrylcreem Posts: 2,423
Forum Member
✭✭✭
liked that part.

Someone finally not taking a nomination personally and blaming other people, good for him.

Comments

• valdvald Posts: 46,057
    Forum Member
    Julian groping for something nice to say..' You smell nice ' :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,384
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, I liked that bit too. Was pleasantly surprised with ToT then. :)
  • DamandaDamanda Posts: 34,208
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    vald wrote: »

Yeah... I'm not sure Julian was being sincere there.
  • FanntastikFanntastik Posts: 12,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That was a nice moment but I don't think Julian was being sincere as well.
  • valdvald Posts: 46,057
    Forum Member
    Damanda wrote: »
    Yeah... I'm not sure Julian was being sincere there.
    Fanntastik wrote: »
    That was a nice moment but I don't Julian was being sincere as well.

He said he smelt of expensive leather..I can imagine he would like a man in leather ;)
  • annwannw Posts: 2,290
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Though it was lovely.
  • duncannduncann Posts: 11,969
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They were both as fake as hell. Sitch was trying to start an effort on Julian so he wouldn't get nommed next time, Julian couldn't care less. They have zilxhin common, there is nothing to connect them.

Julian does not nom on what others do on the house but on his overall impression of them especially based on their background and where they stand politically. He thinks Sitch is uneducated, boring and not a gay man's man. He will never befriend him.

His constant pick of Sam is entirely because she is employed by the Mail which slammed him 20 years ago for his genuinely shocking comments on live TV. They were hardly the only paper that did that but he also doesn't like their homophobia or politics. However, Sam almost certainly doesn't subscribe to most of those views and would have been what, at school, twenty years ago?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 988
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think Julian is starting to become a fav to win over Martin. The Situation will last til the end, Ive got him coming 3rd, with Martin in 2nd
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 131
    Forum Member
    I actually thought it was a good conversation." We nominated each other, I don't dislike you, now let's move on".
    I think it was an honest exchange.
  • exodus2uexodus2u Posts: 2,729
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think it was sincere on both sides. Although it fell apart slightly when Julian struggled to find a compliment. Still good leather smells nice:)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 84
    Forum Member
    I actually thought it was a good conversation." We nominated each other, I don't dislike you, now let's move on".

Situation didn't nominate Julian
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 131
    Forum Member
    Situation didn't nominate Julian
    I know sorry. I realized that after I wrote it. But didn't bother to edit.
  • *Laura**Laura* Posts: 45,129
    Forum Member

That's how I saw it as well. :) It actually made good TV and a pleasant change from the usual "whisper, whisper whisper" which we've been subjected to this series.
  • adwaltonadwalton Posts: 4,698
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    vald wrote: »

There's not much else to like about man.
  • Sarahmonial2Sarahmonial2 Posts: 877
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mike seemed genuine to me here. I wish Julian would have discussed it a bit more with him.
  • Jimmy ConnorsJimmy Connors Posts: 117,524
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Mike seemed genuine to me here. I wish Julian would have discussed it a bit more with him.

I agree. The Situation didn't have to say anything at all. It was a rare genuine moment in an otherwise prickly house.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,700
    Forum Member
    brylcreem wrote: »
    liked that part.

Someone finally not taking a nomination personally and blaming other people, good for him.

Well his face said different when Julian was nominating him;). The Sich's word is not his bond. I mean look at the speech he gave to Danica, all was forgiven, He feels he has to open his heart sometimes blah blah blah....then he nominates her ....twice. The Sitch hold 'grudges' , he's already proved he does. It's all for the cameras that's why Julian didn't respond in kind, he's not daft'.:rolleyes:
  • elfstar89elfstar89 Posts: 1,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    duncann wrote: »
    They were both as fake as hell. Sitch was trying to start an effort on Julian so he wouldn't get nommed next time, Julian couldn't care less. They have zilxhin common, there is nothing to connect them.

Julian does not nom on what others do on the house but on his overall impression of them especially based on their background and where they stand politically. He thinks Sitch is uneducated, boring and not a gay man's man. He will never befriend him.

His constant pick of Sam is entirely because she is employed by the Mail which slammed him 20 years ago for his genuinely shocking comments on live TV. They were hardly the only paper that did that but he also doesn't like their homophobia or politics. However, Sam almost certainly doesn't subscribe to most of those views and would have been what, at school, twenty years ago?

But Julian already nommed Mike face to face the first night, so it would be weird that he would fake now. I think he reacted the same then and now which means he isn't being fake w/ Julian.
  • RobRob Posts: 4,168
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    These two are quite funny together. It's the hilarious awkward moments when TOT tries to high five him, or in the diary room where he offered to bump fists. Julian's face of "What do you want me to do with that?" makes me laugh every time. :D