anne_666anne_666 Posts: 72,891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Counting stairs, can't resist. I need rehab.:(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Picking my nose, but everyone does that.

Even Prince Charles, I bet.

But maybe not the Queen. ;)

She has snot surely? :o
  • Options
    anirose26anirose26 Posts: 1,432
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    When I remember something particularly embarrassing from my youth, I swear out loud & yell some gibberish insults at myself like some weird form of Tourette's. :confused:

I do that. :)
  • Options
    Gusto BruntGusto Brunt Posts: 12,351
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    anne_666 wrote: »
    She has snot surely? :o

She doesn't even sit on the lav. She gets the servants to do it for her. :D:p;)
  • Options
    Gusto BruntGusto Brunt Posts: 12,351
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    anne_666 wrote: »
    Counting stairs, can't resist. I need rehab.:(

When I was about 15, I used to count the chips I was cutting as I put them in the chip pan.

My mother shouted, 'what the hell you doing that for?!'

And I haven't done it since. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She doesn't even sit on the lav. She gets the servants to do it for her. :D:p;)

Nooooooooooo she doesn't! :o Tell me........You ARE having me on now! :o;-)
  • Options
    Miss XYZMiss XYZ Posts: 14,023
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    When I'm at work, to motivate myself to do something faster, I say to myself, 'okay, finish this particular task quicker than you've ever done before and when you've succeeded, you will win ten million pounds and never have to work again...go!' I actually time myself with the stopwatch on my watch. I do this in my head almost every day :blush:

I do that too, but I do it when I'm struggling to do something. I say in my head "If you manage to do it you're gonna win £1 million." :D

When I see something REALLY shiny or reflective, such as a new car, I always get the urge to lick it. :blush:

I really dislike odd numbers and always have the volume on an even number on the TV.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Miss XYZ wrote: »
    I do that too, but I do it when I'm struggling to do something. I say in my head "If you manage to do it you're gonna win £1 million." :D

When I see something REALLY shiny or reflective, such as a new car, I always get the urge to lick it. :blush:

I really dislike odd numbers and always have the volume on an even number on the TV.

FAB!!!! :D:D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    When I was about 15, I used to count the chips I was cutting as I put them in the chip pan.

My mother shouted, 'what the hell you doing that for?!'

And I haven't done it since. :D

Without rehab? Kudos! :cool: