EastEnders needs a new B****

vaslav37vaslav37 Posts: 69,069
Forum Member
✭✭
Janine is gone but not forever, however the show needs a new Bitch and it doesn't have to be a woman I hasten to add.

Nikki Spraggan and Donna Yates seem to be contenders but I think Nikki is leaving and Donna has not made any impact yet so who could be the next bitch?

Suzy Branning? - a recasted Suzy could return to bolster the Brannings.

Steven Beale?- Lucy is dead and I really want Cindy Jnr to go so there could be the possibility of Steven returning, does he even know that Lucy is dead?

Bushra- The show has become too white and Bushra could be perfect for this position.

Comments

• bwfcolbwfcol Posts: 13,671
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I agree Nikki could have been turned into one. Donna just comes across as too nasty.

The best thing about Janine was the scheming and there was often a deep rooted reason behind her behaviour. All the best bitched/villains aren't just nasty for the sake of it, there's a reason from their past, in Janine's case generally her family history.

They could build something into Nikki's past to explain things. I think Lola for a younger version of Janine could be interesting, her background could easily link to that.

Sharon's turning into one too but sadly, it looks unlikely she'll kill her partner.
  • ScrabblerScrabbler Posts: 50,940
    Forum Member
    We need an older bitch. Cast Meera Syal in the role of Masoods sister.
  • KaylaLKaylaL Posts: 1,627
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sharons been truly awful since she returned this time. She's even worse these days, I wish she'd leave again.
  • Hit Em Up StyleHit Em Up Style Posts: 12,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If Gemma Bissix wasn't such a bad actress I would have suggested bringing back Clare Bates again but I think her last stint ruined the characters potential.

Suzy may be good but with Shirley and Sharon on screen where would she fit in? there would be no men other than Phil for her to play off.

Its a shame it looks as though Nikki is leaving. The Spraggans have been a huge wasted opportunity.
  • bass55bass55 Posts: 18,319
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nikki would be a fantastic bitch. I really hope she stays.

Suzy Branning was dreadful.
  • vaslav37vaslav37 Posts: 69,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Can we not turn this into a Sharon bashing thread. I agree with Scrabbler, Meera Syal would be great.
  • Ell_RenEll_Ren Posts: 9,911
    Forum Member
    Scrabbler wrote: »
    We need an older bitch. Cast Meera Syal in the role of Masoods sister.

Hell Yeah!
  • MattehhhftwMattehhhftw Posts: 8,680
    Forum Member
    I actually want Nikki to stay but that is very unlikely now that her family are leaving and so is David/Bianca.

Suzy Branning would be good :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I actually want Nikki to stay but that is very unlikely now that her family are leaving and so is David/Bianca.

Suzy Branning would be good :)

I think TJ may stay on in the show.
    Forum Member
    vaslav37 wrote: »
    I think TJ may stay on in the show.

I thought so too but is Cindy going to actually be returning? :confused:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I thought so too but is Cindy going to actually be returning? :confused:

Yeah but the actress has exams. I doubt we will be seeing her much until later in the year.

With the Spraggan's leaving though maybe the whole storyline has been changed. Who knows.
    Forum Member
    Yeah but the actress has exams. I doubt we will be seeing her much until later in the year.

With the Spraggan's leaving though maybe the whole storyline has been changed. Who knows.

Ohh I see she's that age now is she? You're right she'll probably return in September/October time... maybe with the baby? I'm not sure when she is due.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ohh I see she's that age now is she? You're right she'll probably return in September/October time... maybe with the baby? I'm not sure when she is due.

If she is doing her GCSEs she must be 15/16.

The baby should be due September I think. I'd be surprised if they don't make a story about it on screen. Plus EE put Mimi up for that soap award so I think that indicates she is staying long term.
  • CPW4EVERCPW4EVER Posts: 2,308
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like the idea of Bushra coming back as Bitchra. I've liked her guest appearances so far. They'd have to write her into a position where she would be interacting with more people than just the Masoods though.

If Nikki is really going it is such a wasted opportunity. Even with Bianca and Terry going, she could have stayed around to support TJ during the arrival of his new baby while feuding with Carol, causing havoc with the Beales over the new baby and getting her claws into one of the men on the Square (maybe pursuing Mick while going out with Dean thus setting her up for a feud with Shirley). I thought that the recent development of her being moved to check in rather than flight duty was put in place so she could be on the square more often rather than just dropping in and out between flights.
  • HarloweHarlowe Posts: 20,005
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The thing with Janine though her creation was a long term development we saw her grow from badly behaved child to what she is today, it didn't happen overnight, a super bitch style person has a certain thing about them to make you hate them but sort of like them at the same time, I think it's a hard thing to recreate sometimes cause you all end up with is a annoying bitch that everyone dislikes.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    CPW4EVER wrote: »
    I like the idea of Bushra coming back as Bitchra. I've liked her guest appearances so far. They'd have to write her into a position where she would be interacting with more people than just the Masoods though.

If Nikki is really going it is such a wasted opportunity. Even with Bianca and Terry going, she could have stayed around to support TJ during the arrival of his new baby while feuding with Carol, causing havoc with the Beales over the new baby and getting her claws into one of the men on the Square (maybe pursuing Mick while going out with Dean thus setting her up for a feud with Shirley). I thought that the recent development of her being moved to check in rather than flight duty was put in place so she could be on the square more often rather than just dropping in and out between flights.

Is Bushra married?
  • PrincessRivPrincessRiv Posts: 1,470
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kat is bitch enough
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Harlowe wrote: »
    The thing with Janine though her creation was a long term development we saw her grow from badly behaved child to what she is today, it didn't happen overnight, a super bitch style person has a certain thing about them to make you hate them but sort of like them at the same time, I think it's a hard thing to recreate sometimes cause you all end up with is a annoying bitch that everyone dislikes.

This is what will always make Janine British soaps best ever bitch. She didn't come in as a bitch for a few years to cause trouble and then left. Her whole journey to what she became happened in front of our very eyes over a four decade period. That's why Janine was always more than just a typical bitch. She is 3 D with many different layers. I hope she returns again for another stint soon.
  • ScrabblerScrabbler Posts: 50,940
    Forum Member
    vaslav37 wrote: »
    Is Bushra married?

Yes but I dont think we have ever seen her husband.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think Janine will return in late 2017.
  • RetroMusicFanRetroMusicFan Posts: 6,673
    Forum Member
    Kat is bitch enough

Indeed!

She's been quiet recently but when those twins are born with tufts of beautiful red hair we'll know that those hole in the corner moments with Max were not just about Stacey and it will set off a chain of events leading to another affair!
  • NoWireHangersNoWireHangers Posts: 909
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Glenda Mitchell!

She was a bitch with humour, loved her work.

Failing that switch over to itv for queen soap bitch toxic Tracy
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Glenda was great and I am surprised that DTC has not brought her back- Glenda had a nice friendship with Carol too- Ronnie and Roxy have unresolved issues with their Mother and I am still shocked that Glenda has no idea that Ronnie has been in Prison.
  • O-JO-J Posts: 18,807
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Glenda Mitchell!

She was a bitch with humour, loved her work.

Would love for her to come back!

Did she leave or was she written out?
  • priscillapriscilla Posts: 34,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nikki and Donna are bitches in the crap sense, not sure who can take over the status of 'Queen bitch', maybe someone new.