Has Helen made this show good or bad?

OldnboldOldnbold Posts: 1,318
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I have swung between liking her and wanting to cave her head in. Whatever anyone says she has been interesting and entertaining.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 450
    Forum Member
    Entertaining.
  • Stellen11Stellen11 Posts: 8,627
    Forum Member
    Makes the show watchable.
  • CheekyhooCheekyhoo Posts: 146
    Forum Member
    She's awful, but I like her
  • Aura101Aura101 Posts: 8,327
    Forum Member
    This series has been so utterly awful that without her I can imagine them finishing the show early !
    Her pass to the final has been a god send.

Next year I suggest they 're-implement vote to save.
  • The FBIThe FBI Posts: 2,205
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's been essential
  • jeannie26jeannie26 Posts: 516
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She has really mellowed the past few weeks. I don't mind her. She has been entertaining. Some of the housemates have noticed it as well
  • Andy_GAndy_G Posts: 11,442
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ruined the whole series, I'm not buying all this nice Helen nonsense, she was a total bitch for the first few weeks, and always will be in my opinion.
  • OldnboldOldnbold Posts: 1,318
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Andy_G wrote: »
    Ruined the whole series, I'm not buying all this nice Helen nonsense, she was a total bitch for the first few weeks, and always will be in my opinion.

I guess you don't think that anyone can change
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 106
    Forum Member
    Andy_G wrote: »

I think the same as above she is not a very nice person at all
  • ArcanaArcana Posts: 37,521
    Forum Member
    For me she was nasty and crass as the villain in the first half of the series...and now she's just rather dull and crass.

There's a lack of interesting HMs this year.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,056
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's spoilt the whole series because she's very unpleasant but can't be removed. She's neither interesting nor entertaining, she's just loud, obnoxious, domineering and objectionable, and her negative characteristics only matter because they've been amplified by the final pass. Without it she'd have gone around week 3 and been largely forgotten, she's just another nasty cow like Pauline and should have gone with her.

Being randomly exempt from eviction doesn't make someone interesting or entertaining, it just means they're randomly there even though they're as pointless and irrelevant as the people that actually did go around week 3. BB trying to create a 'cow with a vulnerable heart' narrative for her when actually she's just a nasty piece of shit just underlines how pointless and nasty she is.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,068
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Neither good or bad, but interesting.
  • yhtrownuyhtrownu Posts: 1,111
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good. But I think it would have been a better show if Emma addressed the house from a soundproof room, so that evil Helen's transition to good would have come slower.

I am sick of people modifying their behaviour each week based on cheers and boos from the crowd.
  • Kyle123Kyle123 Posts: 25,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oldnbold wrote: »

I personally believe that people can change, but the rapid transformation between the Helen of right now and the Helen of a month ago just doesn't sit with me.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 72
    Forum Member

BB have tried to sell Helen as a changed redeemed, woman but it's all BB brainwashing. BB have coached Helen and Ash to allow them to gain public approval. She is able to maintain the pretence because there is no one in the house to confront her - they have either all gone e.g. Danielle or been converted to the cult of Helen e.g. Ashleigh.
  • RingoJ739KRingoJ739K Posts: 23,347
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's awful. She hasn't made the show entertaining for me at all. I hope she's the first to come out in the final.
  • iwholdeniwholden Posts: 1,602
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Would have been dire without her.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

How has she changed, apart from lots of people having left the house so she has less targets to bully and less allies to back up her bullying? She's cruised to the final without ever having to examine or address her own behaviour, she's still the same loud, obnoxious, crass cow that she came in as, and she'll leave the house just as loud, obnoxious and crass. What a waste of a housemate spot. Stupid, unpleasant, pointless woman.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 285
    Forum Member
    Helen has made the series. The first few weeks this forum was filled with Helen threads and someone who generates that much opinion, conversation cannot be classed as anything but entertainment.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    gris wrote: »
    How has she changed, apart from lots of people having left the house so she has less targets to bully and less allies to back up her bullying? She's cruised to the final without ever having to examine or address her own behaviour, she's still the same loud, obnoxious, crass cow that she came in as, and she'll leave the house just as loud, obnoxious and crass. What a waste of a housemate spot. Stupid, unpleasant, pointless woman.

Don't you believe that she has learned to be less judgemental?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Don't you believe that she has learned to be less judgemental?

No, of course not. Why on earth would anyone think that? :confused:
  • earlofbedlamearlofbedlam Posts: 335
    Forum Member
    I am not a fuddy duddy but why has Helen got to use the F word continually ?. She uses the word far more than anybody else. Its not big and its not clever.
  • pagingmrhermanpagingmrherman Posts: 927
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She has made the show. It would be boring without her
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    gris wrote: »
    No, of course not. Why on earth would anyone think that? :confused:

Why are you so confused? I think Helen has learned a few lessons in there, and that is one of them. Does that clear your confusion?
  • Jo MarchJo March Posts: 9,256
    Forum Member
    jeannie26 wrote: »
    She has really mellowed the past few weeks. I don't mind her. She has been entertaining. Some of the housemates have noticed it as well
    That is because she has had lots (?) of warnings about her behaviour and she doesn't want to be chucked out. I didn't see the first couple of weeks of this BB because of the football so I didn't see her at her worst,apparently, I can't stand her from what I have seen of her and I was delighted that the public told her she was the most manipulative and the most two faced. She wasn't pleased at all!