On L/F Last Night....

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 847
Forum Member
✭✭
...John James was going on about how desperate Mario and Corin were to be in the house. This from a guy who flew over from Australia THREE times to do the audition process to appear on the show.:confused: You couldn't make it up. What a hypocrite.

Comments

• millymilly Posts: 5,871
    Forum Member
    He's that desperate himself,he's letting someone pick his own nose..
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 993
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I know right?

Hugest hypocrit, it amazes me peopel can just brush it off or make excuses for it.

Smug, arrogant, crab-eyed, hypocrit.
  • Kopite1763Kopite1763 Posts: 6,835
    Forum Member
    He also said Ben annoyed him because of his constant moans, and wanting to leave because he can't get any sleep, but never does :eek: Erm, this coming from a guy who has asked to leave 5 times and broke through the fire exit????????????????????
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 692
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think he's just losing his mind in here with all the contradictions, he's confusing himself not to mind the rest of us................"would the real John James please stand up, please stand up"

*LOL*
  • jantjant Posts: 1,364
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Martha_Irl wrote: »
    I think he's just losing his mind in here with all the contradictions, he's confusing himself not to mind the rest of us................"would the real John James please stand up, please stand up"

*LOL*

And walk out the fire escape, shutting the door behind you :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,918
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've noticed that the BB website only reports this in a vague written article. Yet, the minute another housemate, such as Ben bitches, we get a video of it. And Christ, the people who comment on there must be about 12.
  • DeccaQuinneDeccaQuinne Posts: 1,337
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ...John James was going on about how desperate Mario and Corin were to be in the house. This from a guy who flew over from Australia THREE times to do the audition process to appear on the show.:confused: You couldn't make it up. What a hypocrite.

It's a lot easier to see unworthy traits in other people than it is to see them in yourself.... In fact - according to Jung - if you notice an unworthy trait in someone & feel the need to slag them off for it - it's probably because deep down you know you're guilty of it & you feel the need to deflect that guilt on to someone else.

Because we're watching from the outside - we can see all sorts of things they wont be conscious of.

Poor sods... :D