I dread to think what would have happened had Samantha won...

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,008
Forum Member
Seeing this place now - sour grapes, vitriol and emigration threats a-flyin' - I dread to think what this forum would have conjured up from its bowels had Sam taken the crown. Everyone's giving pretty heated arguments as to why Jodie deserved it, or why Jessie deserved it more, and why the result reflects what the judges were really planning to do all along, etc.

Poor Samantha. I don't a word's been said in her favour all evening.

Deary me. All these opinion clashes. I think we need to take a deep breath and indulge in something we can agree is objectively fabulous:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wzrIBut8Fo8

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 344
    Forum Member
    I liked Sam :)
    She is an absolutely beautiful girl & I'm sure will get a part in something
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,794
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    there would be mayhem if Sam won, I'm afraid. heck even if she was top 2, there would be a riot!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,008
    Forum Member
    piper333 wrote: »
    there would be mayhem if Sam won, I'm afraid. heck even if she was top 2, there would be a riot!

Indeed. I probably wouldn't have been able to stomach so many nasty comments being directed at such a lovely girl. :(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 84
    Forum Member
    Very pretty and great body but lacked Jodie's personality and Jessie's drive to win. I am sure she will be nurtured be ALW.
  • Flamethrower100Flamethrower100 Posts: 14,106
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sam did ok tonight with her own song. But she had no connection at all with her oliver. It was dreadfull. She is not ready for the west end. But of course JB thinks otherwise. He is so blind.
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It would have been absolutely mad! I dread to think what it would have been like, and I'd have hated to see it too.
  • Flamethrower100Flamethrower100 Posts: 14,106
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Aleksis wrote: »
    Seeing this place now - sour grapes, vitriol and emigration threats a-flyin' - I dread to think what this forum would have conjured up from its bowels had Sam taken the crown. Everyone's giving pretty heated arguments as to why Jodie deserved it, or why Jessie deserved it more, and why the result reflects what the judges were really planning to do all along, etc.

Poor Samantha. I don't a word's been said in her favour all evening.

Deary me. All these opinion clashes. I think we need to take a deep breath and indulge in something we can agree is objectively fabulous:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wzrIBut8Fo8

I didn't think it was possible but you have cheered me up. I love under the sea!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,213
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought that video was going to be a Sam performace, lol! I love Under the Sea :D:D
  • DavetheScotDavetheScot Posts: 16,623
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well, I wish Sam had won. I think she'd have been a really good Nancy. So will Jodie; I don't take anything away from her at all. But Sam was my Nancy.
  • PorkSausagePorkSausage Posts: 2,656
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not bitter, but the voting was rigged.

My wife hid the handset to stop me voting.
  • threecheesesthreecheeses Posts: 23,936
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would have been happy, surprised, but happy:)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 115
    Forum Member
    Cheers Aleksis. That made me laugh.

Go Sam.
  • AmicaAmica Posts: 3,631
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not sure it would have been worse...there's some horrible posts about!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,794
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I loved Sam tonight, she's grown on me through the series. she has a lovely personality, great voice and is as BH said 'reasonably attractive'. :eek:

Given the showcase she's had on IDA, and how much ALW liked her, I'm confident we'll see her in something good before long.