Options

Cher Lloyd - Diva in the making? or fixed from the start?

12346»

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,905
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    M@nterik wrote: »
    Well tomorrow I am moving on to Storm Lee and Diva Fever.

LOL :D Welcome back M@nterik, I could get used to you like this :D

Didn't those two say on the Xtra Factor or something that they would join and become "Storm Diva Fever"? "Diva Storm" sounds cooler (but that's not really saying much, is it?)

And DSDP, I didn't mean to be too confrontational or anything, sometimes I'm just in one of those moods :p Ignoring the trivial things about my previous posts, basically I had accepted the facts long before posting on this thread: that Cher should've rightfully gone out on Week 7 (regardless of my opinion, that's fair enough since I know the results were heavily messed with ;)) but I also accept the facts that, as I said before, "by that point her audition vid (the original) had already surpassed 10 million views on YouTube (many more views than anyone else, even Gamu) and Will.i.am and others had already expressed interest in her". I also accept that she is not certain to be successful in the future (once again, fair enough). One can but hope though, right? :)

And about wading in to arguments: Usually if I have no clue on something, I too will just see what others are saying. On some issues I will make a comment, and if I'm wrong there will always be someone else to put me right, so you can actually learn from it :p. That's what forums are for, right? Discussing :)

And for me, Cher is just another act I like (albeit with slightly more emotional investment due to the show, nothing more. If another act I liked hypothetically flopped I'd feel the same as if it was Cher ;)). I'm just interested to see what people have to say about her on the forums, is all, seeing as she's a very controversial person. That's not a crime, is it? :)

Anyway, happy happy happy :D