Options

Ant and Dec's Saturday Night Takeaway is Back! (Merged) Starts 23rd Feb 7pm ITV HD

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 180
    Forum Member
    kenny7 wrote: »
    Bet the Daily Mail will be all over the fact he said Tracey first!

They only hate the BBC.
  • Options
    ElectricBoy171ElectricBoy171 Posts: 20,776
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like this song. One of the better one's Robbie's written.

Don't give up the day job. :)
  • Options
    JamesC81JamesC81 Posts: 14,792
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mandark wrote: »
    Dec hadn't finished the question so he was ok.

he had
  • Options
    BelligerenceBelligerence Posts: 40,613
    Forum Member
    Leaky roof, ITV need that fixing
    Hopefully they won't do a Stella in Corrie and poke the ceiling. :eek:
  • Options
    FM LoverFM Lover Posts: 50,842
    Forum Member
    He said Tracy first - FIXED!

That's a great ploy.
    Say the answer first before Ant and Dec have chance to butt in and then change your mind if you don't get a huge reaction from the audience

Not as daft as he looked
  • Options
    treefr0gtreefr0g Posts: 23,659
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Super Frog wrote: »
    He said Tracey first I'M PHONING OFCOM

That's what I thought.

What Ant and Dec should have said was "We have to accept your first answer ..... or your second".
  • Options
    LordmilkymilkyLordmilkymilky Posts: 309
    Forum Member
    yep..said Tracey first...and then looked concentratingly at Ant and Dec....and then said Damien......I reckon Ant or Dec made a really slight face as Dec was repeating the question.....would love to see those cameras...

I don't think fixed...I just think a bit of a nod and wink to an old show friend...who cares....
  • Options
    owlloverowllover Posts: 7,980
    Forum Member
    I like this song. One of the better one's Robbie's written.

:D:D:D
  • Options
    owlycherriesowlycherries Posts: 2,384
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought all the people who starred in the show were supposed to come on at the end again ... :(
  • Options
    kenny7kenny7 Posts: 1,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fantastic start to the series - great to have proper Saturday night TV back.
  • Options
    ElectricBoy171ElectricBoy171 Posts: 20,776
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Brilliant opener. Okay, he might of said Tracy but who cares tbh. :D
  • Options
    linnyloulinnylou Posts: 18,770
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jason100 wrote: »
    Back to trash TV now with Take Me Out. That's my cue to turn off.

Yep, my Saturday night ends here.
  • Options
    Kolin KlingonKolin Klingon Posts: 4,296
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mandark wrote: »
    Dec hadn't finished the question so he was ok.

Says who? Where is that in the rules? You just made that up!

He said FIRST answer you give - Nothing at all about after I have finished the question.
  • Options
    winter99winter99 Posts: 16,216
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    kenny7 wrote: »
    Fantastic start to the series - great to have proper Saturday night TV back.

Agreed :)
    Great first episode
  • Options
    JamesC81JamesC81 Posts: 14,792
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    FM Lover wrote: »
    That's a great ploy.
    Say the answer first before Ant and Dec have chance to butt in and then change your mind if you don't get a huge reaction from the audience

Not as daft as he looked

oldest trick in the book and guaranteed to win every time
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,053
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kutox wrote: »
    I think the audience may have changed his mind there!

He said Tracey... There was a slight rumble from the audience I think, and then they repeated the question. He then had a longer think and changed his mind, possibly due to the rumble.
  • Options
    kutoxkutox Posts: 16,368
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Decent show tonight. Glad it's back
  • Options
    MandarkMandark Posts: 47,964
    Forum Member
    yep..said Tracey first...and then looked concentratingly at Ant and Dec....and then said Damien......I reckon Ant or Dec made a really slight face as Dec was repeating the question.....would love to see those cameras...

I don't think fixed...I just think a bit of a nod and wink to an old show friend...who cares....
    One of them probably frowned slightly. You can't have losers on the season opener!! :D
  • Options
    up to the vocalup to the vocal Posts: 2,502
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    crowby1 wrote: »
    He said Tracey... There was a slight rumble from the audience I think, and then they repeated the question. He then had a longer think and changed his mind, possibly due to the rumble.

Lets get ready to,,,i'll get me coat...I'll need it for the Morcambe and Wise rip off.
  • Options
    IJoinedInMayIJoinedInMay Posts: 26,323
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It wouldn't work. A better bet for them would be to bring back the Generation Game.

Why wouldn't it work? No-one knows for sure unless they give it a try. As for the Generation Game idea, they'll already have to contend with comparisons with Ant and Dec, without throwing Brucie comparions into the mix. It would be better to let them come up with a "new" (well, as new as Saturday night TV can be) format.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,900
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Brilliant opener. Okay, he might of said Tracy but who cares tbh. :D

Exactly who cares - just great entertainment - no more x factor ever please after watching this.

Tonight was a real throw back to the good old days on Saturday night telly. Well done ITV.
  • Options
    HMOHMO Posts: 42,227
    Forum Member
    More than decent, more like splendid!

Plenty of laughs, great finale, great guest announcer in David Walliams, nice to see they got a part in the performance at the end :D

This thread will go into meltdown and anger when One Direction are on though sadly - but let's try and keep this a happy thread :D
  • Options
    squadgesquadge Posts: 1,575
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I didn't realise how much I missed this show. And it's even better! Bit dodgey about the Tracey bit but if ant and dec didn't hear (which is what they will say). But then...who really cares. The whole show is just fun and not to be taken to seriously. loved the boys on the Flagpole. Getting a bit tired of Ashley showing up every where.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 772
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So has anyone found out if tonights contestant was one of Ant & Dec's friends or been on a million other TV shows?

Seems to happen very often when these two are involved.
  • Options
    AoibheannRoseAoibheannRose Posts: 1,617
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Did the producer they paid tribute to at the end of the show used to work on the Big Breakfast back in the day? I'm sure I remember seeing him in the 'house'.