Most Haunted

I love programmes like this and respect US shows for fighting hard for their credibility. Yvette you are treating it as a laugh and have too many people and silly carryon on the lock downs, not so bad if you split them up. This is resulting in noise contamination, so the viewer is missing out on a lot of the evidence.

Comments

• HeartacheHeartache Posts: 4,299
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have never got the impression that Yvette and Co are interested in proper evidence. When we had the start of this series one of the Band members used his mobile phone to try and capture EVP's, yvette was quite sarcastic when she said ooh look a real ghost hunter!.

If they were genuine they would have updated their approach, modern equipment and controlled experiments. Instead we have endless selfees on their crappy handheld digital cameras, about 10 of them stuffed into a small room, and a small army round a table holding a seance. Then the chuckle brothers merrily chucking stuff around, claiming it to be poltegeists. I would love a british version of Ghost Adventures, we have enough buildings with potential in this country, MH poisons the well, for anyone else to get a proper programme of the ground.
  • SemillionSemillion Posts: 612
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Heartache wrote: »
    I have never got the impression that Yvette and Co are interested in proper evidence. When we had the start of this series one of the Band members used his mobile phone to try and capture EVP's, yvette was quite sarcastic when she said ooh look a real ghost hunter!.

If they were genuine they would have updated their approach, modern equipment and controlled experiments. Instead we have endless selfees on their crappy handheld digital cameras, about 10 of them stuffed into a small room, and a small army round a table holding a seance. Then the chuckle brothers merrily chucking stuff around, claiming it to be poltegeists. I would love a british version of Ghost Adventures, we have enough buildings with potential in this country, MH poisons the well, for anyone else to get a proper programme of the ground.

Yvette, Derek...total fakes. They have been exposed as such more times than I could care to name.
  • be more pacificbe more pacific Posts: 19,061
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jennylee38 wrote: »
    I love programmes like this and respect US shows for fighting hard for their credibility. Yvette you are treating it as a laugh and have too many people and silly carryon on the lock downs, not so bad if you split them up. This is resulting in noise contamination, so the viewer is missing out on a lot of the evidence.
    Evidence, you say? What "evidence" is the viewer missing out on exactly?

If a paranormal show could present credible evidence of ghosts, it would be a major scientific breakthrough which would literally change humanity's comprehension of life and death. Instead, all these shows present is fakery and weak anecdotes.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 744
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I would personally LOVE to film a UK version of Ghost Adventures. MH just has no credibility. It makes UK paranormal teams look farcical, because it's the only team worldwide and that's what they're going to think they're all like!

They have too many people in a team, they don't use night vision, they don't use thermal imaging, they don't use full spectrum, they don't take photos, they don't use EMFs, they don't use any paranormal technology period. It is essentially a group of overpaid idiots screaming their way through a series when something has been "thrown". It's hiugely suspicious that places with no poltergeist activity suddenly attract one the minute the gruesome twosome come to investigate.

Everything happens off camera, conveniently, where you can't see what people are doing with their feet or hands. It's a total mockery of what some people genuinely believe in and work hard to prove and be taken seriously.

All it takes is for someone to shuffle their feet and Yvette is screaming like a banshee as if she's been stabbed! to be fair though, GREAT scream.

Seriously. Someone give me a camera and some equipment and Zak Bagans and I'll make a series haha
  • Fadge1968Fadge1968 Posts: 431
    Forum Member
    [QUOTE=rumtruffle;75370590
    Seriously. Someone give me a camera and some equipment and Zak Bagans and I'll make a series haha[/QUOTE]

Naughty;-)