The Leona Lewis Appreciation Thread (Part 50)

Comments

• Zack06Zack06 Posts: 28,304
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ^^ I would love for Leona to have a VEVO series...it would be amazing exposure. I'm still annoyed that she never did a video of her accepting her VEVOCertified trophy...

Most artists get them presented to them by their fans and do interviews etc Leona should have done that too. A video series of her talking about what kind of music she listens to personally, and maybe covering a few of those tracks would do her a world of good tbh.
  • Dave0893Dave0893 Posts: 13,660
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Zack06 wrote: »
    ^^ I would love for Leona to have a VEVO series...it would be amazing exposure. I'm still annoyed that she never did a video of her accepting her VEVOCertified trophy...

Most artists get them presented to them by their fans and do interviews etc Leona should have done that too. A video series of her talking about what kind of music she listens to personally, and maybe covering a few of those tracks would do her a world of good tbh.

It would be amazing, hopefully something like that will happen in the future.

I hope that who ever Leona's new management is, they realise just how important online stuff is, that has always lacked really on Leona's team. They have improved alot of the last couple years, but they could still do alot better.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Soeplepel wrote: »
    Ooh I didn't see that. Let me try.

edit: I don't have a mastercard :/

Can't you recreate a new account?

Wait and I'll try.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dave0893 wrote: »
    It would be amazing, hopefully something like that will happen in the future.

I hope that who ever Leona's new management is, they realise just how important online stuff is, that has always lacked really on Leona's team. They have improved alot of the last couple years, but they could still do alot better.

Yeah it would be brilliant and would allow new fans to discover Leona. Syco in general are just awful at online stuff, they are like that with all their artists. The only reason why 1D has such a big following is because Columbia got them on VEVO LIFT and promoted them on Twitter....

Syco have never done anything like that with Leona, they don't promote their artists through social media/the internet properly at all....Just look at the mess of Leona's YouTube channel....the Happy video is the perfect example.
  • SoeplepelSoeplepel Posts: 24,982
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah it would be brilliant and would allow new fans to discover Leona. Syco in general are just awful at online stuff, they are like that with all their artists. The only reason why 1D has such a big following is because Columbia got them on VEVO LIFT and promoted them on Twitter....

Syco have never done anything like that with Leona, they don't promote their artists through social media/the internet properly at all....Just look at the mess of Leona's YouTube channel....the Happy video is the perfect example.

All her videos from this era are good examples lol :p
    Blocked in every country for weeks except UK
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    All her videos from this era are good examples lol :p
    Blocked in every country for weeks except UK

Lmao total mess...Happy = 50m views....blocked and deleted. I never knew the Glassheart videos were blocked outside the UK as well...what are they doing? :o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ooh I didn't see that. Let me try.

edit: I don't have a mastercard :/

Can't you recreate a new account?

Ok so I managed to get signed up again and her management is still listed as Modest and she is still on their client page.

It was actually three months ago today that we found out she dropped Modest, I have no idea how long it can take to secure new management, but maybe they have focused on getting the tour done then get her management sorted.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lmao total mess...Happy = 50m views....blocked and deleted. I never knew the Glassheart videos were blocked outside the UK as well...what are they doing? :o

Lovebird, Trouble were blocked and if I remember the acoustics aswell :o

Oh and the lyric videos............
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lovebird, Trouble were blocked and if I remember the acoustics aswell :o

Oh and the lyric videos............

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9mu9xJrbi1qclz9ho1_500.gif
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Minus the obvious autotune or vocal effect, I really like this cover.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ryWKzzQfRUg
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 161
    Forum Member
    arghhhhhhhhhhhhhh I was going to Beyonce tonight and it's cancelled :cry:

So sorry to hear that...Saw her in London two days before Leona and it was a breathtaking experience, just out of this world. Hold on to your tickets and lets hope she reschedules soon...wish you luck!!!! :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So sorry to hear that...Saw her in London two days before Leona and it was a breathtaking experience, just out of this world. Hold on to your tickets and lets hope she reschedules soon...wish you luck!!!! :)

Thanks :) I just hope the show won't be rescheduled to next month because I'll have exams :/
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 556
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Did it have 50 million views?!
  • paulbaxpaulbax Posts: 2,478
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    joaniponi wrote: »
    I have a spare which you can have for no cost (as I didn't buy it) but you would need to post it so you would need to trust me with an address. PM me if that works for you :)
    Wait you were offering the programme free of charge? I should've PM'd you instead lol :D
    Btw how big is the programme?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jacklad123 wrote: »
    Did it have 50 million views?!

Yeah it did before it was deleted. I definitely remember it around this number. Now it's blocked. :-/
  • DJW13DJW13 Posts: 4,278
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    joaniponi wrote: »
    I have a spare which you can have for no cost (as I didn't buy it) but you would need to post it so you would need to trust me with an address. PM me if that works for you :)

Thank you very much for the offer but am I too much of a flop fan to accept it so feel free to offer it to someone else. I suspect that there are many more deserving cases out there than me!
  • fallendancerfallendancer Posts: 6,246
    Forum Member
    Yeah it did before it was deleted. I definitely remember it around this number. Now it's blocked. :-/
    Happy was around 5 million views (the official video)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Still amazed by this performance
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IGPWBca19l8
  • fallendancerfallendancer Posts: 6,246
    Forum Member
    Waiting to meet @leonalewismusic wanted to meet her ever since her 1st audition on #XFactor. Ahhhhh
    @leonalewismusic has one of the rudest entourages I have ever experienced #***** walked straight in and didnt sign a thing for the 8 fans...
    @leonalewismusic wouldn't mind if there was 40 fans but 8 people and 2 of them were little children, then the #**** says we can have...
    @leonalewismusic tells us we can have 1 thing signed even tho I had all your albums & books with me, even after waiting 3 hours
    @STEPHENFOX20

Angry fan :(:D
  • pespes Posts: 2,686
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    leona will on x factor lebanon for the final..http://www.7asriyan.com/7asriyan/MoreNews.aspx?newsid=276366
  • IluzionistaIluzionista Posts: 5,406
    Forum Member
    I really hope she won't.
    Lebanon is extremely unstable country with a lot of incidents.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pes wrote: »
    leona will on x factor lebanon for the final..http://www.7asriyan.com/7asriyan/MoreNews.aspx?newsid=276366

lol that's random :D When is it?

All episodes are uploaded here so far
    http://www.arabe-media.com/xfactor.php

If this is the right XF tho
  • pespes Posts: 2,686
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lol that's random :D When is it?

All episodes are uploaded here so far
    http://www.arabe-media.com/xfactor.php

If this is the right XF tho

i don't know the day.. likely next week..
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    pes wrote: »

That isn't confirmed, it could just be a rumour, but if it is true then that is weird.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 161
    Forum Member
    @STEPHENFOX20

Angry fan :(:D

I really don't understand what is up with Leona these days...If the guy is telling the truth (and it seems he is), why be rude to 8 people who are waiting for you and have paid to see you at the concert one hour later? I understand that she must be in a hurry (make-up, fitting etc) but a few people are no skin off your back. It's just that I find it a bit awkward that when see comes on stage she says she's so thankful and humbled by everyone being there yet she behaves like this prior to the show...

I've read about your experiences meeting her these past few weeks and how nice and humble she is, and that's why I find this so puzzling...doesn't go with her persona at all...
This discussion has been closed.