Bootcamp format this year!

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 42
    Forum Member
    we are all hoping to have some for each session, as it appears all contestants will appear each session just so we can support our mate
  • Carlisle156Carlisle156 Posts: 23,112
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've noticed that the 3:30pm one on Sunday goes on until the expected time of 11pm at night. :eek:

This seems crazy long. XD
    Forum Member
    The first session goes on from 945 to 4pm so that sounds about right - each act are appearing in each session
  • RealityRulerRealityRuler Posts: 501
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The first session goes on from 945 to 4pm so that sounds about right - each act are appearing in each session

I don't understand why they are singing 3 Times each? Slightly confused!
  • Hassaan13Hassaan13 Posts: 41,974
    Forum Member
    I don't understand why they are singing 3 Times each? Slightly confused!

I can't expect it's three solo performances. Probably one or two 'group' performances.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just general. :p

Mate ill see you there :D Going Priority but same date and Time!
  • Patti-AnnPatti-Ann Posts: 22,747
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    EddyEagal wrote: »
    Nothing's been confirmed about bootcamp this year, but I have a feeling it will have to be slightly different because obviously this series we would have already seen a stage very similar to bootcamp. I can image bootcamp having different workshops? One for dancing, one for singing, and one for general performance maybe? Nothing to support this though, just something I wouldn't be surprised to see :)

Regarding workshops - series 1 had a song writing section:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8liJmXakNTA

They all had to write a song and include a set list of words ;)
  • rattierattie Posts: 7,050
    Forum Member
    My friend has got us Priority tickets. Is entry guaranteed with Priority tickets? I know it isn't with standard tickets.
  • goonernataliegoonernatalie Posts: 4,171
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry for bombarding - http://www.anthonyhorricks.com/ This is my good pal Ant, who is known on here as the ex prison inmate. He is in the overs category and got through the audition stage singing Man who can't be moved, please check him out, we all have our fingers crossed for him and looking forward to seeing him at bootcamp

I was there when he did his audtion and we were told what he had done
    He has turned his life around which will make him good role model
    He will be able to say I done wrong I was a nasty ***** but I change my life around and If I could so can you.
    Back on topic I think that he will get to the live finals
  • Barry_ClarkeBarry_Clarke Posts: 2,683
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Would anyone like to see the original bootcamp format introduced ??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8tkDzIUT3I

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ie_2ILbrWnw
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    rattie wrote: »
    My friend has got us Priority tickets. Is entry guaranteed with Priority tickets? I know it isn't with standard tickets.

Sure is AS LONG AS you get there 45 Minutes - 1HR before! :cool:
    Forum Member
    I was there when he did his audtion and we were told what he had done
    He has turned his life around which will make him good role model
    He will be able to say I done wrong I was a nasty ***** but I change my life around and If I could so can you.
    Back on topic I think that he will get to the live finals

Thank you very much for saying that - we are really pleased with him getting this far, and now everything is a bonus.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 362
    Forum Member
    Would anyone like to see the original bootcamp format introduced ??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8tkDzIUT3I

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ie_2ILbrWnw

Yeah, we got to see more performances of the acts, not judges argruing, looking at different cards.
  • fireemblemcrazefireemblemcraze Posts: 7,436
    Forum Member
    Why not get rid of bootcamp and just have a longer live shows? The live shows are the most interesting bits after all. And it gives them an opportunity to have 16 singers (4 acts for each mentor) like in S7 and not have the ridiculous first show cull like in S8 and in the US shows.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why not get rid of bootcamp and just have a longer live shows? The live shows are the most interesting bits after all. And it gives them an opportunity to have 16 singers (4 acts for each mentor) like in S7 and not have the ridiculous first show cull like in S8 and in the US shows.

Sounds really weird but my favourite parts are The Auditions and Bootcamp! See who stands out and the live shows become predictable after a while.
  • Carlisle156Carlisle156 Posts: 23,112
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sounds really weird but my favourite parts are The Auditions and Bootcamp! See who stands out and the live shows become predictable after a while.

I agree with you. :D

Bootcamp is always my favourite part. Similarly to Hollywood Week in American Idol.
  • fireemblemcrazefireemblemcraze Posts: 7,436
    Forum Member
    I agree with you. :D

Bootcamp is always my favourite part. Similarly to Hollywood Week in American Idol.

I love the glamour and glitz of Judge's Houses tbh, and the glamour and glitz of the themed live shows.
    Forum Member
    We have been planning Anthony Horricks getting to and from bootcamp - we have been told he could be sent home within an hour! Or go through the full time - if he does, they are whisked straight to judges houses - we thought if he got through (not being presumptious) that he would come home first and get ready for that, but obviously not - So im presuming judges houses will be filmed before the first show goes out
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,977
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    We have been planning Anthony Horricks getting to and from bootcamp - we have been told he could be sent home within an hour! Or go through the full time - if he does, they are whisked straight to judges houses - we thought if he got through (not being presumptious) that he would come home first and get ready for that, but obviously not - So im presuming judges houses will be filmed before the first show goes out

:confused:
  • steve2013steve2013 Posts: 2,167
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Double Audition stage then bootcamp wth sounds like overkill to me i just cant see how they can make bootcamp much if any different to the 2nd audition stage
  • Grof_GriffGrof_Griff Posts: 306
    Forum Member
    I seem to remember Simon saying he had something special in plan for the middle stages of the format, something that was unique, and hadn't been done before. :confused:

But, that was on the US version... Still, perhaps he will introduce it here, but it doesn't look like it now... :rolleyes:

We've had an arena bootcamp for the last couple of series, now...
  • seejay01462seejay01462 Posts: 290
    Forum Member
    I've got standard tickets for 3.30 on Saturday. I've been to other tv shows and usually get there around 3 hours before they start. I was thinking of getting to this one 6 hours before! Anyone been to XFactor before on standard tickets? Should we get there even earlier?!:eek:
  • BRITLANDBRITLAND Posts: 3,443
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    id wish theyd to the live audition in a music hall than Wembley, having live auditions kills off the big feel of making it to the lives in front of a crowd there then going to the big arena final
    Forum Member
    Anthony has today emailed off his two choices of song to sing at Bootcamp chosen fro a list of around 50 - some very interesting choices on the list, but we are very happy to see songs that he is really good at on there. Anthony has been in regular contact with the people from X Factor taking him and us through the process. Bootcamp begins on Thursday- we are dropping him off at Wembley Arena as it begins almost straight away - we are sticking around just in case he gets booted out early!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please if you do go to the bootcamp, please cheer as loud as you can for Anthony Horricks - he's a top bloke. Cheers

#TeamAntXFactorUK
  • Grof_GriffGrof_Griff Posts: 306
    Forum Member
    So, have they suggested any changes to the format this year, when he was choosing his song choices?

Hope it goes well for him! :D