Options

This is Katie Waissel

2la2la Posts: 4,872
Forum Member
✭✭✭
For those who don't know. Goes by the name of Katie vogal. I think there are 13 episodes of this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6xROceeXac&feature=related

Sorry if it's been done already but I only just found out.

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,667
    Forum Member
    2la wrote: »
    For those who don't know. Goes by the name of Katie vogal. I think there are 13 episodes of this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6xROceeXac&feature=related

Sorry if it's been done already but I only just found out.

It's okay - you're only about two months behind, I think? You might even find out who the X-Factor winner is by February.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    anactoria wrote: »
    It's okay - you're only about two months behind, I think? You might even find out who the X-Factor winner is by February.
    One has a life;)
  • Options
    HelboreHelbore Posts: 16,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yeah seen that before. The boyfriend is an actor and the whole "breaking up" is staged. She got called out on that and admitted to it on the "Green Eyed World" channel.

She claimed it was because it really did happen, so they thought it was best to show the event so people could understand - plus the actor is a friend of hers, so thart makes it ok for her to script content on a supposed reality "TV" show.

Just goes to show that her fakiness is nothing new. She'll make anything up to get famous. Don't know why she doesn't just become an actor instead. People respect you for pretending to be something your not in that profession.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Helbore wrote: »
    Yeah seen that before. The boyfriend is an actor and the whole "breaking up" is staged. She got called out on that and admitted to it on the "Green Eyed World" channel.

She claimed it was because it really did happen, so they thought it was best to show the event so people could understand - plus the actor is a friend of hers, so thart makes it ok for her to script content on a supposed reality "TV" show.

Just goes to show that her fakiness is nothing new. She'll make anything up to get famous. Don't know why she doesn't just become an actor instead. People respect you for pretending to be something your not in that profession.

Yeah I thought it looked a bit staged (no surprises there)

I notice she got some good comments back in the day though.:cool:
  • Options
    SatanelSatanel Posts: 11,215
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Things like this make me really dislike Katie, despite her just above average performance last Saturday.
  • Options
    AtlanticAtlantic Posts: 936
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Katie supporters tend to have a blind spot towards Katie Vogel. I guess it's easier to write it off as tabloid rubbish despite the fact these videos are in the public domain.

Yes ... Katie is only a kooky part time receptionist at a local hairdressers and a life long Queen fan. She's going to be the next Madonna.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,352
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Atlantic wrote: »
    Katie supporters tend to have a blind spot towards Katie Vogel. I guess it's easier to write it off as tabloid rubbish despite the fact these videos are in the public domain.

Yes ... Katie is only a kooky part time receptionist at a local hairdressers and a life long Queen fan. She's going to be the next Madonna.

Katie fans seem to ignore anything printed about her to be honest, constantly resorting to the cliche of the press making things up... which is true, they do... but there is SO MUCH against her that some of it must have some truth to it... she's not exaclty been enduring throughout the show so far either...not to mention the people that have come out so far have been far from complimentary about her...
  • Options
    rick182rick182 Posts: 11,092
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    One has a life;)

So much that you cared enough to make a thread:rolleyes:
  • Options
    SpoonfedVomitSpoonfedVomit Posts: 2,540
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    One has a life;)

If i had a pound for every person who has said that on the internet :rolleyes:
  • Options
    abercrombieabercrombie Posts: 905
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Atlantic wrote: »

All the knowledge we have now about Katie makes her first audition even more of a farce. When:

1. Simon pretended not to know who she was
    2. She pretended to forget the words to her song
    3. Then pretended to ask for a second chance
    4. Then pretended to give a better performance the second time around to get the audience on her side.

All a complete con and manipulation of the audience and viewing public from day 1.

I feel sorry for us.:eek::cry:
  • Options
    AtlanticAtlantic Posts: 936
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    All the knowledge we have now about Katie makes her first audition even more of a farce. When:

1. Simon pretended not to know who she was
    2. She pretended to forget the words to her song
    3. Then pretended to ask for a second chance
    4. Then pretended to give a better performance the second time around to get the audience on her side.

All a complete con and manipulation of the audience and viewing public from day 1.

I feel sorry for us.:eek::cry:

And the typical Katie Fan response would be:

How can you be so gullible? It's all tabloid rubbish (except for the stuff from Katie's mum and dad - that's all true and shows the real Katie). And those Katie Vogel videos are fake ... it's not her at all. How do you know it's her? How do you know she didn't really faint at Top Shop? Where's your evidence?? And Lola Fontaine? What's she got to do with Katie? La la la ... I'm not listening ... la la la