✭✭✭
    alcockell wrote: »
    Cannabis int he brownies..

oh gawd is THAT what she put in it!!!!

and look how much too :eek:

oh HERE WE GO :D
  • far2coolfar2cool Posts: 6,334
    Forum Member
    Not being funny but isn't this playing to a stereotype that all Scousers are dodgy?

Well seeing as they came in and immediately started stealing cars, I'd say so...
  • jenziejenzie Posts: 20,821
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    THANK GOD is was only drugs .....

i thought she'd put that OTHER stuff that's brown in it :D
  • PunksNotDeadPunksNotDead Posts: 21,125
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why would Austin Healey be interested in a robot competition:confused:
  • MiresiaVertetaMiresiaVerteta Posts: 1,242
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    far2cool wrote: »
    Well seeing as they came in and immediately started stealing cars, I'd say so...

Wrong. I bet it's boycotted in Liverpool. There are not dodgy people at all. It's like saying all Brummies are thick, and I could say they're playing to stereotype that all Scots are drunkard.
    Forum Member
    Wrong. I bet it's boycotted in Liverpool. There are not dodgy people at all. It's like saying all Brummies are thick, and I could say they're playing to stereotype that all Scots are drunkard.

:confused:
  • RickyLeeds85RickyLeeds85 Posts: 11,921
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    nats18 wrote: »
    Is this Chalkys last ep?

No but its the start of the end for him i think.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,535
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I watched season 1 and 2 the other day, couldn't believe how much the writing and character development has declined since then :(

Makes me quite sad.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :confused:

No I meant the show is playing to stereotypes:

Scots - can't handle drink
    Scousers - thieves
    If there was Brummies - thick
    Forum Member
    No I meant the show is playing to stereotypes:

Scots - can't handle drink
    Scousers - thieves
    If there was Brummies - thick

Ah.

Yes, and let's not even go into they way they stereotype teenagers...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ah.

Yes, and let's not even go into they way they stereotype teenagers...

Yep, rebellious and promiscuous.
  • RingoJ739KRingoJ739K Posts: 23,347
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pothuthic wrote: »
    Poor little Kevin :(

All sorted.:) For now...
  • ollie1004ollie1004 Posts: 754
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I watched season 1 and 2 the other day, couldn't believe how much the writing and character development has declined since then :(

Makes me quite sad.

Tell me about it. I watched from series 1 to 5 recently right up until Rachel left. It was good then. Now it's just... crap. Feels rushed, no character development, emotional extremes followed by ridiculous emotional u-turns 20 minutes later. Tonight is a classic. Think one thing and kill it with bad acting then.... oh WHOOPS! My mistake. Here's a robot to cheer you up.

It makes Silent Witness following it look like a weekly Hitchcock film it's that bad.
    Forum Member

Makes me quite sad.

Yea, it used to proper drama back then, not this wet soap we're watching now...
  • nats18nats18 Posts: 8,147
    Forum Member
    Is that girls face meant to be scarred she looks like she just has dry skin
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ollie1004 wrote: »
    Tell me about it. I watched from series 1 to 5 recently right up until Rachel left. It was good then. Now it's just... crap. Feels rushed, no character development, emotional extremes followed by ridiculous emotional u-turns 20 minutes later. Tonight is a classic. Think one thing and kill it with bad acting then.... oh WHOOPS! My mistake. Here's a robot to cheer you up.

It makes Silent Witness following it look like a weekly Hitchcock film it's that bad.

Agreed.

I think sending this to the retirement home of cancelled shows is the way forward. It's very soapy....then yet again look @ Bad Girls:

First Four Series - Gritty
    Fifth and Sixth - OTT with Fenner the Pantomime villian
    Seventh - Finding it's feet again
    Last - Back to the start
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,535
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ollie1004 wrote: »

It feels like they are turning into Doctors slowly like the writing feels like it.

And the story-lines have actually gotten less gritty and much tamer than they used to be, you used to actually connect with characters because the writing was so good.The actors who have been there from the start have also gotten much worse.

I remember reading a press release after the end of grange hill when the bbc wanted to put more focus on Waterloo Road and turn it into a soap for teens, and felt it was more current than Grange Hill.
  • RingoJ739KRingoJ739K Posts: 23,347
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bolton's back next week.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bit right-wing propoganda with an ex pupil in the army....
  • PaleHorsePaleHorse Posts: 5,681
    Forum Member
    Yeah, not a good episode tonight.
    Forum Member
    And next week the give him a gun!! :rolleyes:

give me strength! :rolleyes:
  • mrbernaymrbernay Posts: 145,801
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    This is the best episode for ages....
  • tigragirltigragirl Posts: 13,309
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh my word, it gets dafter and dafter each week, next week looks.....actually I can't think of a word
  • nats18nats18 Posts: 8,147
    Forum Member
    Boltons back next week I like him though the Barry guy is apparently completing the Kelly comparison by getting a gun
    Forum Member
    tigragirl wrote: »
    Oh my word, it gets dafter and dafter each week, next week looks.....actually I can't think of a word

Haha :D