Gail and Les Dennis

hello.memberhello.member Posts: 7,635
Forum Member
Does he now live with the Platts?

Comments

• 2shy20072shy2007 Posts: 52,579
    Forum Member
    No , he still has his own place but is at Gails a lot.
  • hello.memberhello.member Posts: 7,635
    Forum Member
    Getting his feet right under the table
  • GrannyGruntbuckGrannyGruntbuck Posts: 3,638
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He will be living there soon.
  • hello.memberhello.member Posts: 7,635
    Forum Member
    And there we have it :D
  • QueenAmyQueenAmy Posts: 3,094
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Who is Les Dennis I thought Gail was with somebody called Michael?? Is she on her eighth boyfriend now? What a tart I'm surprised she isn't riddled with diseases
  • sconescone Posts: 14,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm not bothered about his living arrangements as long as we are not subjected to too much hanky panky and fluttering eyes whilst blinking a lot and getting all steamy like she did with Havers. Can't be doing with that all over again and that hair she had at the time like Bjorn out of Abba, no, I deffo do not want to see that again.
  • VenetianVenetian Posts: 28,481
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    scone wrote: »
    I'm not bothered about his living arrangements as long as we are not subjected to too much hanky panky and fluttering eyes whilst blinking a lot and getting all steamy like she did with Havers. Can't be doing with that all over again and that hair she had at the time like Bjorn out of Abba, no, I deffo do not want to see that again.

Oooh ... that's so tacky isn't it. 60 year old Gail behaving like a 16 year old, and it gets worse with each relationship:o
  • J-BJ-B Posts: 18,612
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    QueenAmy wrote: »
    Who is Les Dennis I thought Gail was with somebody called Michael?? Is she on her eighth boyfriend now? What a tart I'm surprised she isn't riddled with diseases

Blame the producers, QA. Naming the character Des Lennis was always going to cause some confusion.
  • EvilredzebraEvilredzebra Posts: 16,160
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I know Les Dennis moving in was inevitable but a little bit of my soul died - I'm not sure how much longer I'm going to be able to cope with Corrie. There are too many characters and stupid plotlines that are making it unwatchable.
  • Sez_babeSez_babe Posts: 133,998
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I like Michael and I suppose it was always going to happen at some point.
  • sconescone Posts: 14,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sez_babe wrote: »
    I like Michael and I suppose it was always going to happen at some point.

He's a sweetheart isn't he? Even his fake son knows he's a top bloke.