Grimm - Season 4 - UK pace

Comments

• EnricoIVEnricoIV Posts: 4,742
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So Trubel has gone? Not happy about that. :(
    Someone reported seeing some of Grimm being filmed in Portland, a scene with Nick and Truble. So she'll be back at some point this season.

Captain Renard is a zauberbiest, and that's all he's ever been.
  • donna255donna255 Posts: 10,167
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't know, I swear when I first saw him vogue, he was a loin or leopard thing but then because he is a royal perhaps I thought that is what he should look like??

It was season one and in a barn in front of a group or family of them.:confused::confused::confused:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 159
    Forum Member
    First potion Adalind whipped up was one to remove Juliette's memory of Nick. It had the effect of nearly erasing all her memories as well as putting her into a coma. Either Adalind's potions are way stronger than she intends or there's something else going on here. The process to restore Juliette's memories of Nick was convoluted.

Adalind's second was to remove Nick's powers as a Grimm. She ended up pregnant as a result. Nick's recovery of powers was convoluted.

The process to restore Adalind's powers was convoluted.

The show has already shown us memory loss and recovery and loss of powers and their recovery. I am not suggesting anything we haven't already seen. Exposition to the viewers is fairly simple.
  • CorwinCorwin Posts: 16,602
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    donna255 wrote: »
    I don't know, I swear when I first saw him vogue, he was a loin or leopard thing but then because he is a royal perhaps I thought that is what he should look like??

It was season one and in a barn in front of a group or family of them.:confused::confused::confused:

We don't see Rennard Woge till Season 2 Epiosde "The Kiss".
  • ThrombinThrombin Posts: 9,416
    Forum Member
    I'm enjoying Juliette the Hexenbiest although I think it's a bit silly she doesn't come clean to Nick. How's she going to keep hiding it?

What I don't get is why the Hexenbiest said Juliette's condition was irreversable when we know that a Grimm's blood can remove a Hexenbiest's powers?
  • Chiltons CaneChiltons Cane Posts: 23,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She has now!
    It certainly makes her more interesting.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thrombin wrote: »
    I'm enjoying Juliette the Hexenbiest although I think it's a bit silly she doesn't come clean to Nick. How's she going to keep hiding it?

What I don't get is why the Hexenbiest said Juliette's condition was irreversable when we know that a Grimm's blood can remove a Hexenbiest's powers?

Yes, I was thinking that
    Forum Member
    I do tend to side with Adalind a bit in all this, though. They basically stole her baby out from under her and have no sympathy at all with her desire to want it back. They get all indignant about how awful she is for getting angry and lashing out when pretty much any mother would have been moved to strike out for something like that.

Morally speaking I find myself quite ambivalent over the whole situation :confused:
  • JustonecornettoJustonecornetto Posts: 19,822
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I love the way Wu gets all excited when he hears about an unexplained homicide 'sounds like Wesen'.
  • ameewameew Posts: 2,045
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just finished watching season 4. I'm glad Wu has been brought into the gang. Juliette is 10x more interesting as a Hexenbiest as she was bland as hell before. I did mark out a bit when Meisner appeared on the plane. The ending led nicely up to the next season with Adalind giving birth and being reunited with Diana. I wonder if they'll go the love triangle route with Adalind,Renard and Nick next season.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ameew wrote: »
    Just finished watching season 4. I'm glad Wu has been brought into the gang. Juliette is 10x more interesting as a Hexenbiest as she was bland as hell before. I did mark out a bit when Meisner appeared on the plane. The ending led nicely up to the next season with Adalind giving birth and being reunited with Diana. I wonder if they'll go the love triangle route with Adalind,Renard and Nick next season.

You do know the rest of the UK hasn't seen this? We have a number of episodes to go before the end.
  • ameewameew Posts: 2,045
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry, my bad!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    After a couple of weeks which I thought weren't that great the gang were back on top form with the latest episode.

I liked the Jack the Ripper connection and it was good to see more of Monroe, he came out with some great lines 'I'm vegan' when Rosalee asked him to help with the dissection of Adalind's mother and that ending was a real cliffhanger, The gun went off, but it better not have killed Monroe or I will refuse to watch anymore.

Also looks like Trubel could be coming back to help Nick.
  • StansfieldStansfield Posts: 6,097
    Forum Member
    Always liked Adalind, more so now....with her having to dig up her Mum, very funny talking to her.

Liking the new Juliette too, over the past few weeks, but did she really need to burn down the 'caravan' - Monroe too.:o... feeling sorry for Renard, and his bloody episodes.
    Forum Member
    Stansfield wrote: »
    Always liked Adalind, more so now....with her having to dig up her Mum, very funny talking to her.

Liking the new Juliette too, over the past few weeks, but did she really need to burn down the 'caravan' - Monroe too.:o... feeling sorry for Renard, and his bloody episodes.

Yes, I've been liking Adalind for a while now. I always thought the rest of them were wholly wrong in betraying Adalind's trust and stealing her baby like they did. I just could never reconcile that with the actions of good people and it's about time they got to realise that they were wrong to do so and are at least partly to blame for what happened to Juliette because of it.

I found the idea that Adalind needed to prove the effectiveness of the potion by taking it herself a bit odd. If Juliette really did want to be cured then she'd have tried it regardless of proof so what was the point of sacrificing her powers like that? She seemed to do it without any regret too, which is a bit odd given the lengths she went to to get her powers back last time. Personally, I'm going to find Adalind much less interesting without her powers.

I don't really like evil Juliette, myself. I've always felt there were quite enough obstacles to Nick and Juliette's relationship throughout the show without adding another one. If it was born out of genuine feelings it might have been ok but her actions are not credible as coming from her or what happened to her and seem wholly down to some kind of magical corrupting influence. The things is, I don't get why being a Hexenbiest would turn someone so evil given that Adalind and most of the other Hexenbiests we've seen have seemed relatively reasonable. This ultra evil thing seems to a bit of a stretch to me.

I also thought the way they assumed Juliette would just blithely take the potion completely ridiculous. Any idiot should have been able to see that she was relishing her new powers and was not going to give them up lightly (I'm pretty sure she already said as much to Nick). They should have been lying in wait with a co-ordinated ambush armed with tranquiliser darts and goodness knows what else and then force fed it to her while she was sleeping or something. Just handing her the flask and expecting her to drink it was just mind-bogglingly stupid, if you ask me!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well that was a shock seeing Nick's mum in a box without her body :o

I assume the actress wasn't available and they had to write her out as I can't believe she would have been so careless returning to the house with the child and being outwitted as well as being beheaded.

Good to see Trubel back and Renard back to his old self.

Roll on next week, think it's the finale.
  • SXTonySXTony Posts: 2,925
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've got to say, I'm not liking this evil Juliette storyline all that much. It's a bit of a harsh way to treat all the characters. Although I did think she was having second thoughts about things last night and might possibly warn Nick's mum. Obviously I was wrong about the last bit :)

I did think that Nick's mum didn't look too happy about being in that box, understandably so I guess.

I'm finally starting to warm to Adelind now. It helps that her lines no longer consist of just screeching "Where's my BABY!?"
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    SXTony wrote: »
    I've got to say, I'm not liking this evil Juliette storyline all that much. It's a bit of a harsh way to treat all the characters. Although I did think she was having second thoughts about things last night and might possibly warn Nick's mum. Obviously I was wrong about the last bit :)

I did think that Nick's mum didn't look too happy about being in that box, understandably so I guess.

I'm finally starting to warm to Adelind now. It helps that her lines no longer consist of just screeching "Where's my BABY!?"

Decapitation does not necessarily improve your disposition :D
  • julie2009julie2009 Posts: 4,748
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think our Nick will be out for revenge next week along with the help of Trubel who Juliette had grown to like - maybe she will get through to her.
    Doesn't suit Juliette's character at all.

Roll on next week's finale.
  • Rosie RedRosie Red Posts: 8,446
    Forum Member
    It's so obviously being geared up for a romance between Nick and Adalind.

Have to say, Adalind's character is so much more interesting than Juliette's - and she's subtly become much more likeable too.
  • StansfieldStansfield Posts: 6,097
    Forum Member
    Rosie Red wrote: »
    It's so obviously being geared up for a romance between Nick and Adalind.

Have to say, Adalind's character is so much more interesting than Juliette's - and she's subtly become much more likeable too.
    There hasn't been many fans of Adalind, over the seasons on here - Juliette, the same - but I've always liked them.

When Renard was 'Jack' - I wasn't sure if he was putting on the accent, it didn't sound as if it was he's, or dub on.
  • MishcollMishcoll Posts: 12,797
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've taken to skimming the Juliette/royals bits now, do not like this storyline at all, really hoping its concluded with a few deaths this week, the show can live without Juliette for me.

Great to see Trubel again :)
  • jedi mattjedi matt Posts: 1,298
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I used to like Julliete but with the current storyline like most people i'm more with Adalind. after tonights season finale i will see where my loyalties lie. I now also want to see what Nick does now because of what happened to Kelly last week because after last weeks cliffhanger it was looking like he may go on the rampage to catch the people who did this to his mother.
  • happygirl22happygirl22 Posts: 409
    Forum Member
    jedi matt wrote: »
    I used to like Julliete but with the current storyline like most people i'm more with Adalind. after tonights season finale i will see where my loyalties lie. I now also want to see what Nick does now because of what happened to Kelly last week because after last weeks cliffhanger it was looking like he may go on the rampage to catch the people who did this to his mother.

No,no,no. Adalind is responsible for Juliet's predicament. Adalind is evil. Only an hour or so to go and then another months long wait for season 5.

:cry:

A very good , wholesome, interesting USA series compared to so many others.
  • Terry.RTerry.R Posts: 1,183
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No,no,no. Adalind is responsible for Juliet's predicament. Adalind is evil. Only an hour or so to go and then another months long wait for season 5.

:cry:

A very good , wholesome, interesting USA series compared to so many others.

Adalind is bad, but not evil.;-)