Amy and Rory's departure

2»

Comments

• 16caerhos16caerhos Posts: 2,533
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You have to read this!!! MASSIVE spoilers!!!

Amy is sent back into the 60's by the Weeping Angels and changes her name to Jean Shrimpton!

http://images.mirror.co.uk/upl/m4/jan2012/4/4/karen-gillan-as-jean-shrimpton-photographer-adam-lerner-bbc-image-2-489777686.jpg
  • Mystical123Mystical123 Posts: 15,820
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    vampirek wrote: »
    Just a theory
    Well I'm just going for that the death is River Song and the final plot is Amy and Rory finding out their daughter is to die and the Doctor can not do anything to change that. The Doctor must in effect send River to her 'death' in the library and this will lead to Rory and Amy ending their journey with the Doctor. Rather than the death being Rory or Amy and the story becomes full circle.

That's what I'd prefer, but the only problem with that is that
    the weeping angels weren't in the Library, and we know they're in episode 5, so Amy & Rory going to the library could seem like a bit of an addendum rather than a conclusive end to their story...
  • vampirekvampirek Posts: 4,022
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That's what I'd prefer, but the only problem with that is that
    the weeping angels weren't in the Library, and we know they're in episode 5, so Amy & Rory going to the library could seem like a bit of an addendum rather than a conclusive end to their story...
    However that doesn't stop the idea that there are two plots running at the same time, The Weeping Angels could just be a foil. The Angels, Amy and Rory don't need to be in the Library, it wouldn't make sense but it doesn't stop the Doctor sending River on a mission/trip or prevent her going on one to the investigate something which will eventually lead to the Library (which at some point River will contact The Doctor, gets the timeline wrong and requests The 10th Doctor)