Options

Nicola McLean's husband must be mortified.....

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,903
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Agreed- she was teasing Frankie.

I thought she was joking about. I think people on here lack a sense of humour and immediately go to jump on the moral high ground.
  • Options
    emptyboxemptybox Posts: 13,917
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Her husband was making a joke about it on twitter, laughing that Romeo had taken over his role of putting her to bed.
    So it doesn't sound like he was bothered at all.
  • Options
    Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    soapmania wrote: »
    In her own words "its not the behaviour of a married woman though is it"??? lol

She made a prize t*t of herself, end of!! :D

Agree:D
  • Options
    PilotofthestormPilotofthestorm Posts: 3,279
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Am I missing something here. She was rather drunk, they were talking about snogging/winding people up, she slunk over to him in what she thought was a sexy suggestive way and pretended to go in for a kiss, just to wind him up. But she pulled away and nothing actually happened. She also had asked Romeo to put her to bed when the time was right, because she knows she gets like that when she's had too much to drink.

Funny how Nicola does that and the knives are straight out and she hasn't even done anything. Yet Denise can act the way she is acting and there's forgiveness and understanding bounding around for her.

Just goes to show that some peoples' preconceptions of people will not be overturned. I didn't think I liked Nicola before she went into the house but seeing her these past few days I really don't think she's done anything offensive to deserve this sort of treatment.

Not particularly a fan of the woman but I have to agree with you. She did nothing wrong as far as I cold see
  • Options
    john176bramleyjohn176bramley Posts: 25,049
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not particularly a fan of the woman but I have to agree with you. She did nothing wrong as far as I cold see

Let's be honest though if Natasha had behaved in the same way Nicola would have seen plenty wrong in her behaviour.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 298
    Forum Member
    Porcupine wrote: »
    This is how i saw it too. Im confused by all the posts on here.
    Me too... I thought her jacuzzi antics made her a bit more likeable actually... to see that she can't handle her drink and knowing how mortified she would be feeling in the morning!
  • Options
    EurostarEurostar Posts: 78,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Me too... I thought her jacuzzi antics made her a bit more likeable actually... to see that she can't handle her drink and knowing how mortified she would be feeling in the morning!

The most embarrassing part was telling Frankie she would sleep with him if she was single.....she'll never live that one down :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 77
    Forum Member
    linnylou wrote: »
    :D:D:D

A few drinks and a hot tub works wonders for forgetting your morals and judgemental opinions :D

YIP! 2nd that. :)
  • Options
    lynzeelynzee Posts: 8,193
    Forum Member
    I can't see what any man sees in her anyway other than the big fake boobs. She is not at all good looking, has a dreadful accent and is just plain nasty. UGH!
  • Options
    cahcah Posts: 24,689
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well she didn't really do anything wrong ,she didn't kiss him or grope him ,the most embarassing thing she did was saying she would Sleep with Frankie if she was single:eek::D
  • Options
    trevor tigertrevor tiger Posts: 37,996
    Forum Member
    Am I missing something here. She was rather drunk, they were talking about snogging/winding people up, she slunk over to him in what she thought was a sexy suggestive way and pretended to go in for a kiss, just to wind him up. But she pulled away and nothing actually happened. She also had asked Romeo to put her to bed when the time was right, because she knows she gets like that when she's had too much to drink.

Funny how Nicola does that and the knives are straight out and she hasn't even done anything. Yet Denise can act the way she is acting and there's forgiveness and understanding bounding around for her.

Just goes to show that some peoples' preconceptions of people will not be overturned. I didn't think I liked Nicola before she went into the house but seeing her these past few days I really don't think she's done anything offensive to deserve this sort of treatment.

bib 1 Gets like what? According to you she's done nothing wrong or bad :confused:

bib 2 Are you joking? Haven't you read any threads or posts about Denise on here?
  • Options
    academiaacademia Posts: 18,225
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    MACTOWIN wrote: »
    With all due respect there is no way you know if she says anything nice or not as you dont have live coverage of every conversation she has. Your post has no evidence to back it up and not valid imo. I appreciate you dont like her but posting assumptions is a bit off.

It was enough to hear her attacking natasha and trying to get the gory details from her - all the time claiming she was a friend - to know exactly what McClean is.
    As for her being all over frankie - well, she didn;t stay on the moral high ground long, did she?
  • Options
    trevor tigertrevor tiger Posts: 37,996
    Forum Member
    Mitch 123 wrote: »
    I thought she was joking about. I think people on here lack a sense of humour and immediately go to jump on the moral high ground.

Ironic post of the day. Firstly, the reason posters are talking about Nicola's 'behaviour' is because she was so damning of Natasha's moral misdemeanors and secondly telling anyone to get a sense of humour over po faced, I'm better than anyone Nicola. Ha
  • Options
    darlingdarling Posts: 9,595
    Forum Member
    cah wrote: »
    Well she didn't really do anything wrong ,she didn't kiss him or grope him ,the most embarassing thing she did was saying she would Sleep with Frankie if she was single:eek::D

I agree with you. She didn't seem to kiss him to me - just mucking around.

As for saying she'd sleep with him if she was single perhaps she was just being kind (first time for Nicola mind! :D) to a young guy.

Hardly measures up to shagging your husband's brother behind his back for 8 years either way - and then doing a K&T for the News of the World where your husband hears about it for the first time! :eek:

You certainly wouldn't have to be part of the moral majority to disapprove of that - although I do agree with those who think that Nicola could usefully have kept her disapproval rather more to herself. :D
  • Options
    MACTOWINMACTOWIN Posts: 34,978
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is it not a bit ironic that people on here cant stand Nicola because they say she bitches then they bitch about her on here. Just a thought.
  • Options
    kezabellakezabella Posts: 2,951
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He most certainly will be when he gets his missus back after kissing Frankie.

she didn't kiss him though did she? Didn't she just tease him a bit?I didn't see their lips touch or am I wrong?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kezabella wrote: »
    she didn't kiss him though did she? Didn't she just tease him a bit?I didn't see their lips touch or am I wrong?

Agree I never seen her kiss him.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,332
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't like how Nicola brought up Natasha's children when she was moralising again. Nicola might get a funny taste in her mouth when her own child has to hear "Your Mum's T*** are always in the paper".
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MACTOWIN wrote: »
    Is it not a bit ironic that people on here cant stand Nicola because they say she bitches then they bitch about her on here. Just a thought.

You are obsessed with calling forum members biatches. What is your problem:confused:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,903
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ironic post of the day. Firstly, the reason posters are talking about Nicola's 'behaviour' is because she was so damning of Natasha's moral misdemeanors and secondly telling anyone to get a sense of humour over po faced, I'm better than anyone Nicola. Ha

So you are comparing her joking around in the hot tub when a bit drunk to a woman conducting a 7 year affair with her husbands brothers.

Sometimes DS leaves me speechless. Good God.
  • Options
    Tarquin84Tarquin84 Posts: 1,450
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Agreed- she was teasing Frankie.

Although Frankie asked her if she'd smash his brains out (shag) if she wasn't married, and she said yes. :eek:

I think it's simple: Frankie uses Brut.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tarquin84 wrote: »
    Although Frankie asked her if she'd smash his brains out (shag) if she wasn't married, and she said yes. :eek:

I think it's simple: Frankie uses Brut.[/QUOTE]

:D spalsh it all ovah
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You are obsessed with calling forum members biatches. What is your problem:confused:

Please dont call me obsessed.
  • Options
    Tarquin84Tarquin84 Posts: 1,450
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

The problem is, he's got an undeniable point. :(
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,020
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mcmean is on last chance saloon as far as a career goes. She will be more than happy she hit the daily mail showbiz. She had a twitter row with someone after she searched her name. He called her sad for routing out negative comments about herself. She said she didn't "her people do that". Oh pleaaaasse! I despise the woman and am annoyed with myself for adding to this thread.