Options

Andre's "suffering" (part 2)

Comments

• Options
    lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cym wrote: »
    So sad that some were under the impression that Andre had been delivered a special invitation by a powder wigged horseman, when the procedure to these events are pretty common knowledge, its bad enough that he, by his own expression, was not feeling very special on this occasion, was also forced to stand on a big step to get his pic taken:o wonder if thats what JC was laughing at :D
    While poor Emily of the beautiful smile could only dress like a fourteen year old off out with her dad to his works do because it was Amy Childs turn to wear Cans latest evening dress :D

:D:D Thanks for the lunchtime bellylaugh. :D

I'm sure I've seen that dress also on Lizzie Whatsername...?
  • Options
    Blue Eyed ladyBlue Eyed lady Posts: 6,007
    Forum Member
    He's a guest on Paul O'Grady tonight. I imagine he's secretly screaming "It should have been me" given that Stephen Mulhern is standing in for PG till he's on the mend.

Get well soon Paul!:)
  • Options
    gilliedewgilliedew Posts: 7,605
    Forum Member
    He's a guest on Paul O'Grady tonight. I imagine he's secretly screaming "It should have been me" given that Stephen Mulhern is standing in for PG till he's on the mend.

Are they having guest presenters then? It might happen still, how nice:)
  • Options
    Holly_EvansHolly_Evans Posts: 1,050
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Why would he want to host it if he was already a guest?
  • Options
    Forum Member

Hasn't he stood in for someone before, I can't remember but it might have been Paul
  • Options
    Brighton BhelleBrighton Bhelle Posts: 723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    gilliedew wrote: »
    Hasn't he stood in for someone before, I can't remember but it might have been Paul

By the looks of this he has gillie - in 2009.

http://boards.dailymail.co.uk/tv-omg-did-you-watch/10031409-peter-andre-morning-2.html

Rather sweet as it happens. :D
  • Options
    j0annej0anne Posts: 2,726
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    id rather have Paul anytime he is a superb host unlike PA IMO
  • Options
    Forum Member
    j0anne wrote: »

It is not a competition and rightfully so
    Thanks BBhelle, I thought I could remember it happening
  • Options
    Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Paul is a natural.. Andre is rather forced and always turns any topic being discussed about himself ...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Paul is a natural.. Andre is rather forced and always turns any topic being discussed about himself ...

I haven't found it to be like this but I don't watch him just to criticize.
  • Options
    MuttsnuttsMuttsnutts Posts: 3,506
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    First xmas of their parents being apart, and this is what he did, those poor kids, youve got to be pretty vile to come up with something like this, just no excuse
    I notice just to the right of that pic of PA is one of KP cuddling Harvey, pouting & looking all woe is us.
    But when she's doing it it's raising awareness of disabilities/raising awareness of having a baby/being pregnant in stockings. How dare PA raise awareness of having kids!!!
  • Options
    j0annej0anne Posts: 2,726
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    anyhow seen as this is a PA thread ....

I agree betty paul is quick witty and natural
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Muttsnutts wrote: »
    I notice just to the right of that pic of PA is one of KP cuddling Harvey, pouting & looking all woe is us.
    But when she's doing it it's raising awareness of disabilities/raising awareness of having a baby/being pregnant in stockings. How dare PA raise awareness of having kids!!!

And woe is us is exactly how I would expect any normal parent to feel for their kids on the first xmas apart, not laughing their heads off to camera, and using their kids as publicity weapons to press their own mothers buttons !!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Apart from the horseman he was actually invited as a supporter of this charity and a friend of John Caudwell as were Boris Becker and his wife and many others :)

If the procedure of this is common knowledge why did you get it so wrong in your post before this one?:confused:

And you didnt point it out ....AMAZEBALLS :rolleyes:

What part of PA paid for his ticket did you not get
  • Options
    MuttsnuttsMuttsnutts Posts: 3,506
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And woe is us is exactly how I would expect any normal parent to feel for their kids on the first xmas apart, not laughing their heads off to camera, and using their kids as publicity weapons to press their own mothers buttons !!
    There's just so much wrong in this post coming from a fan of KP that I won't bother.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    With Panto season almost upon us, I cant look at those top two pics without imagining someone shouting in the back ground
    "Someone call security, Grumpys making off with Snow White":D:D:D

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/peter-andre-pregnant-girlfriend-emily-2809064
  • Options
    Forum Member
    With Panto season almost upon us, I cant look at those top two pics without imagining someone shouting in the back ground

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/peter-andre-pregnant-girlfriend-emily-2809064

Top marks for such vivid imagination:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Muttsnutts wrote: »
    There's just so much wrong in this post coming from a fan of KP that I won't bother.

Theres just so much wrong in the fact that you are unable to compare him with any other dad or living soul other than KP:rolleyes:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    gilliedew wrote: »
    Top marks for such vivid imagination:D

Not much needed, ;) PA supplies the comedy element even when he dosent try to :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Not much needed, ;) PA supplies the comedy element even when he dosent try to :D

You got that wrong, he is happy to be laughed with but stretched imaginings purported to be amusing are not funny when no one else can see them
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Let's stick to the topic ...which is Andre ... Instead of posting about fellow posters and their opinions ...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

:D:D:D how pathetic does Andre look stood on a step and still being smaller than Emily and the host
  • Options
    Forum Member

Agree ladies. PG is quick witted, naturally funny & great at putting guests at ease, whereas PA is none of these things.

Michael Ball was a guest on Monday's show & he stood in for Paul, maybe PA will get a chance to host if PO is going to need longer off to recover, who knows?.
  • Options
    Forum Member

I saw these pics last night & noticed the cheesy grin was missing. He also looks as if he needs a pie or 2.
  • Options
    darlingdarling Posts: 9,595
    Forum Member

Don't expect he thought it would press that particular mothers buttons. They were long divorced and she was within a month of marrying Mr Reid, as I recall.

She had also just done an OK shoot with Junior and Princess for Halloween, if I remember right. She talked merrily about her wonderful new relationship with Reid, and how she was confidently looking forward to their life together. Daddy Alex I think she said the children called him....
This discussion has been closed.