The Trench (OP Migration)

Comments

• sandy50sandy50 Posts: 22,043
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    how dare you! >:(:o:o:D:D

yep. benefit "they're real". it's great. it really gives you the false lash effect and it doesn't shift (which means you'll get out of the shower with epic panda eyes). give it a try in boots first though (or wherever) before you buy it, because it's not cheap (unless you buy it on ebay :p)
    well................i only use black eyeliner , top of lid,smudge it a wee bit and on bottom lid and don't need to put mascara on then.....so ner .........simples !
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,445
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sandy50 wrote: »
    Ebola virus is out of control in west Africa
    oh cr*p

They are just about to start talking about this again on the news, I'm not overly worried - horrible a virus as it is - about it spreading if it remains as it is now BUT if it mutates and becomes airborne we really will have to build a trench! :o
  • Siobhan_MooreSiobhan_Moore Posts: 6,365
    Forum Member
    konya wrote: »
    Yeah but if I buy on Fleabay it won't be real >:(

I bought a Boi ing and it was fake >:( Never again.

hmmm... fair point

well give it a go before you buy it because it's about £19
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hiris wrote: »
    They are just about to start talking about this again on the news, I'm not overly worried - horrible a virus as it is - about it spreading if it remains as it is now BUT if it mutates and becomes airborne we really will have to build a trench! :o
    it's not an airborne virus, it' originated in fruit bats, it's only passable by contact with fluid is it not ? Well our hospitals have designated wards and necessary staff and equipment set up in case :o
  • konyakonya Posts: 5,004
    Forum Member
    hmmm... fair point

well give it a go before you buy it because it's about £19

I might just stick to Lancome, I'm scared :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    not bothered about ebola , but scared of mascara ........................OOOOKAAAAYYY THEN
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    yeah, blokes don't understand how women's minds work (mind you, i'm not sure i understand how my mind works a lot of the time) so insider info probably helped them a lot :D

Haha true I sometimes wonder what on earth is going on in there! One thing men don't seem to realise is that most everything women do has a reason or purpose.
  • BethaneenyBethaneeny Posts: 10,092
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm angry!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah but if I buy on Fleabay it won't be real >:(

I bought a Boi ing and it was fake >:( Never again.

i'd never buy make-up on ebay ,ever.............I like to see what i'm buying and that it's sealed ! :cool:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bethaneeny wrote: »
    I'm angry!
    you are ?
    why ?
    you're not the girl who burnt her hair off are you ?
    Forum Member

:D:D:D

awww, don't be scared
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    it's not an airborne virus, it' originated in fruit bats, it's only passable by contact with fluid is it not ? Well our hospitals have designated wards and necessary staff and equipment set up in case :o

Not airborne at the moment but in theory that can change! :o hopefully it won't though. Also read a man died of the bubonic plague last week in China (I think). :(
    not bothered about ebola , but scared of mascara ........................OOOOKAAAAYYY THEN

Haha Konya will look lashlicious in all eventualities :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    whooopsie incoming ladies ...................
    Forum Member
    Haha true I sometimes wonder what on earth is going on in there! One thing men don't seem to realise is that most everything women do has a reason or purpose.

i think sandy's post about konya helps make your point hiris :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bethaneey's angry
    don't you lot care ?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm angry!
    Beth WHY are you angry ?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    you are ?
    why ?
    you're not the girl who burnt her hair off are you ?

nope!

I've just got home from work, and someone's playing drum and bass music really loudly - I could hear it over my car radio when I got back.

I don't mind people having a party at all, but I live in a village half an hour away from town, my neighbours on both sides are in their 90's. I've just come in from my second job, after working 13 hours today and I can't have a lie in tomorrow because I'm working! I just want to go to sleep but it's too loud! I can't work out where a bouts it's coming from exactly.

I don't want to ruin the fun or seem old and boring - I've just finished uni myself so I can understand people having a party, and at uni it was different, but it's not what you expect at this time in the middle of a quiet village!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i think sandy's post about konya helps make your point hiris :D

:D:D yeah sometimes (maybe) our priorities can be somewhat flawed!
    Forum Member

No I'm more worried about Ebola than most, I've read the books remember, I have a huge interest in it.
    Forum Member
    :D:D:D

awww, don't be scared

I've just ordered some from Feelunique.

Fingers crossed! I looked at pics and read reviews first, so don't worry it won't all fall on your shoulders Siob if it's awful.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    nope!

I've just got home from work, and someone's playing drum and bass music really loudly - I could hear it over my car radio when I got back.

I don't mind people having a party at all, but I live in a village half an hour away from town, my neighbours on both sides are in their 90's. I've just come in from my second job, after working 13 hours today and I can't have a lie in tomorrow because I'm working! I just want to go to sleep but it's too loud! I can't work out where a bouts it's coming from exactly.

I don't want to ruin the fun or seem old and boring - I've just finished uni myself so I can understand people having a party, and at uni it was different, but it's not what you expect at this time in the middle of a quiet village!

If it's that loud ring the non urgent police line and tell them whereabouts you are, you might not be the only one to complain. If it's a regular thing ear plugs might be a good idea, I hate the idea of them myself but some of my friends swear by them!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've just ordered some from Feelunique.

Fingers crossed! I looked at pics and read reviews first, so don't worry it won't all fall on your shoulders Siob if it's awful.

Such a loaded comment! ;-):D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If it's that loud ring the non urgent police line and tell them whereabouts you are, you might not be the only one to complain. If it's a regular thing ear plugs might be a good idea, I hate the idea of them myself but some of my friends swear by them!

I've decided I will if it's not stopped by 2.

It's not a regular thing at all, it's a quiet village, average age on my road is 80+!
    Forum Member
    Such a loaded comment! ;-):D

;-)

You know me too well :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    nope!

ooo this is interesting - real life issue !! we'd all love to give you advice here, we're good at that !!

That's appalling inconsiderate s*ds the lot of them !

But if you were there you wouldn't care - but you're not ............so it's a problem - BUT it's probably a garden party somewhere or in a field, and if it's not every Friday night , you're just going to have to wait it out until it stops. I hope the elderly neighbours are deaf enough not to hear it , I mean that in a kind way - but it may also scare them if they hear it,so that's not nice. People have to have fun in a quiet village too, it's just they probably disturb people more, because it's normally so quiet -- i'd chill out if I were you and put some earplugs in, or listen to the radio while you doze off. !!

live and let live and all that !
This discussion has been closed.