Options

Are Channel 5 ready for the OFCOM complaints

GibsonSGGibsonSG Posts: 23,681
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Never saw the point in complaining endlessly it ruins the fun. If you don't like it switch off.

Comments

• Options
    SurrenderBillSurrenderBill Posts: 19,084
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    There will be far fewer due to no live feed, thankfully!

There will always be a number of complaints, but live feed gave complainers the chance to sit and wait for a slip.
  • Options
    ThisIsSannyCThisIsSannyC Posts: 415
    Forum Member
    I shall be complaining every night because I'm an absolute arse to be honest... I'm going to pound my redial button into 2012!
  • Options
    Soulrebel1980Soulrebel1980 Posts: 5,333
    Forum Member
    pork.pie wrote: »
    There will be far fewer due to no live feed, thankfully!

There will always be a number of complaints, but live feed gave complainers the chance to sit and wait for a slip.

most of the people who complained to ofcom were h/l watchers
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Yes... of course... ;)
  • Options
    gator8gator8 Posts: 804
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Very true
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,534
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I will be joining the Mediawatch nutters in flooding Ofcom with complaints about everything possible. If C5 refuse to give us proper BB, we can at least make life as difficult as possible for them. They wanted war, they've got war.
  • Options
    GroundhogalGroundhogal Posts: 9,496
    Forum Member

Most of the people who complained to ofcom weren't even watching.:mad:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I will be joining the Mediawatch nutters in flooding Ofcom with complaints about everything possible. If C5 refuse to give us proper BB, we can at least make life as difficult as possible for them. They wanted war, they've got war.

What was that about h/l viewers? Case closed!

Oh and oh dear... 'dummy' and 'spit' come to mind!
  • Options
    Forum Member

Good grief :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Vicky.Vicky. Posts: 5,948
    Forum Member
    I dont quite understand people who complain to ofcom at the slightest little thing. If it offended you so much you wouldnt watch :rolleyes:

Infact, I daresay half of the people who complain DON'T watch, they just jump on the bandwagon.
  • Options
    Delboy219Delboy219 Posts: 3,193
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm joining the dummy spitting brigade.:p

Let's really wind them up. I might complain whenever it gets boring and they start their fauxmance bias. Which will be quite a lot, judging by CBB.

**** it, might complain even when i DON'T watch it.

This whole post is probably a joke.
  • Options
    KieranDSKieranDS Posts: 16,545
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I'm just gonna say it....you should get a life.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    KieranDS wrote: »

Someone was bound to just spurt that out. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    pork.pie wrote: »
    What was that about h/l viewers? Case closed!

Oh and oh dear... 'dummy' and 'spit' come to mind!

Crude but effective tactic :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    KieranDS wrote: »

True BB fans have no life...and least while the show is on air. Or that used to be the case. With no LF to occupy us, we'll just have to whip up the baying Mediawatch masses to complain about everything C5 do, which will be a lot, I'm guessing, knowing R Desmond :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    True BB fans have no life...and least while the show is on air. Or that used to be the case. With no LF to occupy us, we'll just have to whip up the baying Mediawatch masses to complain about everything C5 do, which will be a lot, I'm guessing, knowing R Desmond :p

You could always go back to uploading BB episodes in NHS work time chick xXx
  • Options
    starrystarry Posts: 12,434
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

And tabloid readers, the same people CH5 probably want watching their show.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You could always go back to uploading BB episodes in NHS work time chick xXx

Sadly not, since the (c) bandits decided to block/remove everything. Otherwise I would, happily. Be nice for people to see proper BB again, even old ones.

Sensing a previously permabanned ex-DSBBer here ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Sadly not, since the (c) bandits decided to block/remove everything. Otherwise I would, happily. Be nice for people to see proper BB again, even old ones.

Sensing a previously permabanned ex-DSBBer here ;)

Sense all you like, this isn't Most Haunted and you're not Dezza Cozza :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sense all you like, this isn't Most Haunted and you're not Dezza Cozza :D

I don't need to be to see...what's that you're saying, Sitting Bull...it's October and Big Brother no longer has any viewers...crisis meeting...Jeff Ford with more egg on his face than Humpty Dumpty...R Desmond a laughing stock...

I'm getting the word...FAIL :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I don't need to be to see...what's that you're saying, Sitting Bull...it's October and Big Brother no longer has any viewers...crisis meeting...Jeff Ford with more egg on his face than Humpty Dumpty...R Desmond a laughing stock...

I'm getting the word...FAIL :p

You hold quite a lot of resentment towards Mr Ford & Mr Desmond, is it because they're successful and you're kicking 50 with your highest priority being a GAMESHOW'S live feed? :confused::confused::confused:
  • Options
    Stefano92Stefano92 Posts: 66,402
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yep. There will be a massive push tonight and especally tomorrow night. Ofcom wont be involved but there will be madness tomorrow
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,747
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

;):D

LOL.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You hold quite a lot of resentment towards Mr Ford & Mr Desmond, is it because they're successful and you're kicking 50 with your highest priority being a GAMESHOW'S live feed? :confused::confused::confused:

Kicking 50? How very very dare you :eek:

But yes, you are of course right. I'm sitting here in my bedsit just seething with bitterness and resentment. Bloody C5, you buggers! :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Salv* wrote: »
    Yep. There will be a massive push tonight and especally tomorrow night. Ofcom wont be involved but there will be madness tomorrow

*rubs hands in Mr Burns-like manner* :p