Who's on heart?

Comments

• KempoKempo Posts: 662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That clip was so funny, the guy was obviously mucking around...bbc staff by any chance he he....

Ok, lets have a concerted attempt to get through and guess Neil Fox, Paul Phear and Martin Collins :D
  • east_boy_16east_boy_16 Posts: 3,981
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kempo wrote: »
    That clip was so funny, the guy was obviously mucking around...bbc staff by any chance he he....

Ok, lets have a concerted attempt to get through and guess Neil Fox, Paul Phear and Martin Collins :D
    Christian o'Connell, Chris Evans and Chris Moyles?
    Rickie, Melvin and Charlie?
    Pat Sharp, Tony Blackburn and Simon Bates?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Caller just on at 2 seemed to have rung up just to take the p*** out of the competition.

I think it is getting somewhat boring now, and Magics 1000 quid give away just for hearing a song played is better value. :D

Still laughing at that clip from the other day
  • Mikes MikeMikes Mike Posts: 1,822
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That clip had me rolling around laughing.

3 guesses:- One Direction, Ashley Tabour and Chris Moyles. ;)

Or Teresa Green, Ivor Bigun and Charity Case. ;) I'd say the middle one just to get Toby or Nick to repeat the answer!
    Caller just on at 2 seemed to have rung up just to take the p*** out of the competition.

Why, what happened?
  • JayDee279JayDee279 Posts: 3,089
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    1) Eddie Stobart
    2) The Dalai Lama
    3) The late Sophie Tucker.
  • mike66mike66 Posts: 155
    Forum Member
    A good heart these days is hard to find...
  • radiodadradiodad Posts: 2,071
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mikes Mike wrote: »
    That clip had me rolling around laughing.

3 guesses:- One Direction, Ashley Tabour and Chris Moyles. ;)

Or Teresa Green, Ivor Bigun and Charity Case. ;) I'd say the middle one just to get Toby or Nick to repeat the answer!

Why, what happened?

You sure it's not Jenny Taylor ? :D In all seriousness though has anyone actually guessed any of them yet ?
  • ddukdduk Posts: 4,180
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The middle voice sounds like Baz Lurhmann (as in the film producer / director who wrote the song Everybody's free (to wear sunscreen).
  • simonk243simonk243 Posts: 3,405
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This competition is getting so annoying there can't be many celebs that haven't been mentioned.

What is it 4 months or something now it's been going on and not one single person has got one correct.

Heart have put pictures on there web site that we are supposed to go through to see the incorrect answers they couldn't just put a list of names.

Who the hell are these so called celebs thy have to be ones no one has heard of ??? :eek: :confused: :mad:
  • -ajm--ajm- Posts: 5,879
    Forum Member
    simonk243 wrote: »
    This competition is getting so annoying there can't be many celebs that haven't been mentioned.

What is it 4 months or something now it's been going on and not one single person has got one correct.

Heart have put pictures on there web site that we are supposed to go through to see the incorrect answers they couldn't just put a list of names.

Who the hell are these so called celebs thy have to be ones no one has heard of ??? :eek: :confused: :mad:

It was suggested that it's being dragged out for the launch of the Cornwall station.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    -ajm- wrote: »
    It was suggested that it's being dragged out for the launch of the Cornwall station.

Probably being dragged out to get more money from the phonecalls and the hope people talk about the competition and station, but I think it's just annoying people now :mad:

There are telling people to tune into the breakfast show on Tuesday for a big announcement last time they did that (Easter) they put the money up from £40,000 to £60,000
  • omnidirectionalomnidirectional Posts: 18,815
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    5 months on and 'Who's on Heart' is becoming very tedious.

How long does the Magic version usually last?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    5 months on and 'Who's on Heart' is becoming very tedious.

How long does the Magic version usually last?

Yeah I bet even the presenters are embaressed and loosing the will to live :eek: :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I love it that daft people still ring in with the same answers as guessed many times before....have you checked the website...er...no I haven't....

Sums up the intellect of the average listener I think.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I reckon it's Toby Anstis.
  • SmartProgrammerSmartProgrammer Posts: 1,623
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I love it that daft people still ring in with the same answers as guessed many times before....have you checked the website...er...no I haven't....

No it doesn't. It shows that there is an extremely large number of entries online (in the hundreds). To go through every single one would take a very long time.
  • omnidirectionalomnidirectional Posts: 18,815
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If they listed the incorrect guesses in an alphabetical list, rather than in gallery form split into different parts, that may simplify the process. It would take all day to see every incorrect guess in the current form.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No it doesn't. It shows that there is an extremely large number of entries online (in the hundreds). To go through every single one would take a very long time.

hmnn...if i was going to waste my money always calling in, id spend an hour checking it. I stick with my opinion.:)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Because they are in photo form and not a simple plain text list it would take hours to go through them in that way
  • FusionLadFusionLad Posts: 1,625
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    One person guessed today.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 556
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    FusionLad wrote: »
    One person guessed today.

You mean she guessed it correctly? Heart haven't mentioned the guessed name since! Unlike MMV (Magic's mystery voices) where they always mention the correctly guessed name(s) during the competition.

My guess is that it'll take Heart up till September for all three names to be guessed, and the jackpot will rise to £100k. Also there are only 7 chances to phone in and play, every weekday bar bank holiday Mondays. How many chances does MMV offer per day? Definitely more than seven (and I think MMV is played on weekends too).
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 556
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Christian o'Connell, Chris Evans and Chris Moyles?
    Rickie, Melvin and Charlie?
    Pat Sharp, Tony Blackburn and Simon Bates?

Charlie from Kiss FM definitely doesn't have the accent for even one of the voices!
  • coolskincoolskin Posts: 223
    Forum Member
    Seems it was Tina Turner who was correctly guessed today, found this info on Heart East Anglia facebook page
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,042
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    coolskin wrote: »
    Seems it was Tina Turner who was correctly guessed today, found this info on Heart East Anglia facebook page

Guess they didn't think that through then, when there are 3 names the person guessed and only two are added to the list of wrong'uns on the website. Everyone will be phoning up getting at least one right now? Do they still win? or will you need at least two right answers to get any money?
  • -ajm--ajm- Posts: 5,879
    Forum Member
    Guess they didn't think that through then, when there are 3 names the person guessed and only two are added to the list of wrong'uns on the website. Everyone will be phoning up getting at least one right now? Do they still win? or will you need at least two right answers to get any money?

Need one new correct answer.