Andre's "suffering"

Comments

• Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Liz G-S
    I also don't think this will go to court and will be settled ..however someone compiling a dossier about you and trying to sell it to a tabloid i dont think is trivial
  • Cyril_SneerCyril_Sneer Posts: 2,314
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    KayteJ wrote: »
    Because SadNev said so @NevAKALluke33 :D

Oh well .. cast iron source there eh Kayte :o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kay2000 wrote: »
    I don't read your tweets, as you have nothing to say of any interest to me :)

How would you know that UNLESS you read them ;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,933
    Forum Member
    He came off well out of it because it was planned Kay. They split before you saw it in public, and he knew a long time before he was going and it was all very calculated.

It all goes much further than GW

I think they were probably trying to avoid the inevitable for the sake of the children - no-one knows apart from Pete and Katie. It didn't seem that planned to me, after all, Pete left without taking all his stuff and spent months trying to get it back and Katie went into total meltdown in Ibiza - which contributed to her negative press more than anything CAN may or may not have done.
  • Kay2000Kay2000 Posts: 3,906
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't believe Nev lied to her. His opinion? Yes.

But here's the thing which nobody here ever seems to realise - neither of them are the cleanest operators - they were in business together for a long time.

As for CP .. IMO, she's a dirty business woman. Her reputation in the industry is terrible and she's well known for it.

As i said look at the cosmetic treatments place, even outside of the media she couldn't help herself causing trouble.

So he gave Kerry an opinion, that turned out to be untrue.
    Yes they were in business for a long time, so it would be rather silly for Neville to claim he had no idea what was going on, so if Claire Powell is guilty (which i doubt) so is Neville
  • di60di60 Posts: 5,432
    Forum Member
    I don't read your tweets, as you have nothing to say of any interest to me :)

if that's the case, put B B on ignore and spare us all your digs at her then :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How would you know that UNLESS you read them ;)

Because i can read your unjust bile here, i really do not wish to read anymore of it, funny how i should be blocked, when i have never spoke to you though, unless you have another account, where we have spoke ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    di60 wrote: »
    if that's the case, put B B on ignore and spare us all your digs at her then :)

How would i go about doing that
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Liz G-S wrote: »
    I believe there was no talk about the Star having got the stories from anyone, they simply admitted they were made up or untrue.

Havent got a problem with that - except THEN the journalist walked straight in to a job with PA. Seriously?

Why not just hold up a big sign in the air marked "Guilty" with a big arrow pointing down? She was looked after, good and proper.
    There was an example in Pete's show this week when the tabloids were full of alleged quotes from him slating Katie's latest marriage - he said he hadn't talked to anyone, after 4 years everyone has moved on, and that neither had anyone at CAN spoken to anyone.

.. and the very fact that this was put in that TV show should tell you the idea they have moved on is total rubbish.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 813
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I wish I was...would have made myself a fortune!

Be great if I could get both sides to pay me...getting paid for a hobby would be the ultimate win!

:D:D:D

My car has decided it doesn't want an MOT, can I be on the payroll to? Pweety pwease?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Because i can read your unjust bile here, i really do not wish to read anymore of it, funny how i should be blocked, when i have never spoke to you though, unless you have another account, where we have spoke ;)

When did I say we had spoken on twitter.. I don't have 33 accounts just the 1 and had it for about 5 years I think .. As I don't know who you are on twitter I don't know if I have blocked you
    Forum Member
    How would i go about doing that

perhaps some accomodating poster will show you the way :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    perhaps some accomodating poster will show you the way :)

Already done, cheers for your help :)
    Forum Member
    Liz G-S
    I also don't think this will go to court and will be settled ..however someone compiling a dossier about you and trying to sell it to a tabloid i dont think is trivial

It depends if there is actual proof - as far as I could see one individual actually went to the press, I am not sure if the others or CAN officially did. Claire seems too experienced and aware of the consequences to resort to such tactics, let alone put it in writing. And why would she need to, Katie was doing a pretty good job all on her own and after her notorious Ibiza trip the public were fully behind Pete.
    Although Pete is named as a co-defendant, he doesn't seem to be mentioned in the court papers, at least in those made public.
    Forum Member
    Already done, cheers for your help :)

Your welcome..... always got a can of fly spray handy :)
  • BadcatBadcat Posts: 3,684
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Havent got a problem with that - except THEN the journalist walked straight in to a job with PA. Seriously?

Why not just hold up a big sign in the air marked "Guilty" with a big arrow pointing down? She was looked after, good and proper.

.. and the very fact that this was put in that TV show should tell you the idea they have moved on is total rubbish.

or maybe it's the only medium he has to defend himself, unlike his ex who uses twatter/ her column etc??

and can we PLEASE keep this thread on topic, it's meant to be about PA and his show??.

jeez... am starting to feel like a ruddy mod here.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So he gave K an opinion, that turned out to be untrue.
    Yes they were in business for a long time, so it would be rather silly for N to claim he had no idea what was going on, so if CP is guilty (which i doubt) so is N

I notice how you tend to gloss over things i raise where she does actually blatantly come out looking terrible lol ;)

She's guilty as hell. It was totally her MO ... and everyone in the industry the minute they heard it knew it.

As for who knew what, i have no idea. Maybe CP took it too far. The game will be up soon, so we'll see. She can catch a cold quicker than she can catch a client at the moment (except rubbish accounts), that should tell you something.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 813
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Liz G-S

There is a, admittedly rather childish, part of me that wishes goes to court, if only to have a judge throw it out and tell them all to grow the f up.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Your welcome..... always got a can of fly spray handy :)

Why would you need the fly spray :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Claire seems too experienced and aware of the consequences to resort to such tactics, let alone put it in writing. And why would she need to, Katie was doing a pretty good job all on her own and after her notorious Ibiza trip the public were fully behind Pete.

She got a bit too obsessed with the situation, still is.

They knew how KP would react. Everybody who knows KP knows she goes off on one.
    Forum Member

It is all just speculation about why this person decided to change jobs.
    As for your second point, I got the impression watching the show on Thursday that Pete has moved on. Did you see it? He seemed weary that the press are still trying to stir things up between them by making things up. It was put in to set the record straight - there was nothing negative said about Katie or her marriage, it was about the press printing lies and stirring and this 4 years on.
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Badcat wrote: »
    or maybe it's the only medium he has to defend himself, unlike his ex who uses twatter/ her column etc??

and can we PLEASE keep this thread on topic, it's meant to be about PA and his show??.

jeez... am starting to feel like a ruddy mod here.

It's actually about his suffering. ;)

Pete will be suffering even more if his thread is derailed by CANbots and KPbots point-scoring.

I really don't understand why someone doesn't open a CAN (haha) thread?
    Forum Member
    Why would you need the fly spray :D

... reaches for the aerosole again.....
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I notice how you tend to gloss over things i raise where she does actually blatantly come out looking terrible lol ;)

She's guilty as hell. It was totally her MO ... and everyone in the industry the minute they heard it knew it.

As for who knew what, i have no idea. Maybe CP took it too far. The game will be up soon, so we'll see. She can catch a cold quicker than she can catch a client at the moment (except rubbish accounts), that should tell you something.

I gloss over nothing, you have given nothing, only an obvious repulsion of CP for some reason ;) the press make claims every day, most untrue, but the stories made by Daily Star were hardly going to damage Katie reputation, the stories that could do that, Katie sold herself, i think you are going to be disappointed if you think this court case is going to settle some old scores you have with Claire Powell :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ... reaches for the aerosole again.....

You referring to my Twitter account :D no secret
This discussion has been closed.