Steven will tear the house apart (Video)

13»

Comments

• jp761jp761 Posts: 33,417
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ah, but that'd account for how he knew what it feels like to have someone w*nk in your face! :D
    Eww the thought is enough to turn me off for atleast a day lol All that mixing in with his bogeys too ewww soo glad its not time for dinner just yet haha :D:D
  • jp761jp761 Posts: 33,417
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    But not at all surprising given his campness, how beautifully he applies his make up and his knowledge of what it feels like to be w*nked all over ;-)

(And no, I'm definitely not a Mark :blush:)
    lol the second female to talk about wan*ing the heats getting to you do carry on ;-):D
  • AlrightmateAlrightmate Posts: 73,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    roubhe wrote: »
    Was it just me or did anyone else see Steven shoving his filthy bogey covered fingers into a bowl of cooked rice last night? From what i could see this was a bowl of rice that hadn't even been dished-up yet!

I wonder, did they ever get a definitive answer of where the earlier bout of food poisoning came from in the series?

I'm not surprised Kimberly got ill.

You'd think that BB would make more of an effort with house hygiene when even hospitals are said to cause MRSA in patients due to hygiene problems.
  • moonlilymoonlily Posts: 7,888
    Forum Member
    Emma will tell us he's immune from this weeks eviction as he's temporarily left the BB house to go to A&E as he has his finger stuck up his nose. :o:D

:D Don't joke about it as it'll probably happen :o
  • purpleskypurplesky Posts: 1,435
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    roubhe wrote: »
    Was it just me or did anyone else see Steven shoving his filthy bogey covered fingers into a bowl of cooked rice last night? From what i could see this was a bowl of rice that hadn't even been dished-up yet!

Well there we have it. Kimberley's illness was caused by Steven's bogey coated fingers meddling in places where the sun don't shine. :o

I apologise in advance for any disturbance caused by that mental image.
  • An ThropologistAn Thropologist Posts: 39,854
    Forum Member
    My cat just fell off the sofa that made me laugh so hard :D:D:D

Your cat clearly has an excellent sense of humour. But then would you have any other sort of cat? I think not! :D
  • DangermooseDangermoose Posts: 67,645
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    purplesky wrote: »
    Well there we have it. Kimberley's illness was caused by Steven's bogey coated fingers meddling in places where the sun don't shine. :o

I apologise in advance for any disturbance caused by that mental image.

Don't worry ..... one has been disturbed beyond repair already this series :(
  • JOSWolfJOSWolf Posts: 2,823
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He wonders why the public hate him. What a tit!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 198
    Forum Member
    What Steven says in this clip is irrelevant as he, his over inflated ego and his bogey covered fingers are going to be kicked out of the door tonight.
    lol stop it, my daughter keeps referring to his nasal contents yuk yuk YUK!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 198
    Forum Member
    JOSWolf wrote: »
    I will miss hating Steven but good riddance the quicker he goes and those boos have to be spot on tonight the better!
  • PercyBysshePercyBysshe Posts: 6,120
    Forum Member
    JOSWolf wrote: »

Some of the public hate him. Some BB lovers love him.:p
  • bingoesbingoes Posts: 4,378
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ..... if he were to be given the power.
    Course you will Stevie boy ...... just like all those times you've "blown"

These 3 are so bloody up their own arses it's not real >:(

WARNING This video footage contains Steven enjoying a bite to eat ;-)

http://bigbrother.channel5.com/day-51-what-would-steven-do-power

Ha ha - well observed :D
  • chloedancerchloedancer Posts: 6,486
    Forum Member
    Alpha32 wrote: »
    If he doesn't and he he does get the power tonight in a "twist" or some time next week, I don't think BB will be able to hold back the amount of shit that would be going their way. Plus Ofcom WOULD have to do something because it would be a blatant fix.

last week it was fixed to give Ashleigh the power and weeks ago it was fixed to get rid of a male hm,so ofcom obviously don't care
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 140
    Forum Member
    Who does he think is going tonight? Zoe?
    At the end he is talking about keeping Pav and putting Chris and Ashleigh up for eviction next week. What a dolt.

While he has a valid point that it sucks to have been their #1 choice he is one big giant hypocrite.
    Because, I think if he had the power he would have nominated Chris, Christopher, and Ashleigh with Pav thrown into the mix.
  • Rikki65Rikki65 Posts: 8,449
    Forum Member
    Val_Beam wrote: »
    As soon as you said he was enjoying a bit to eat...i gave it a miss...but thanks anyway:)

Don't blame you, he's got the worse table manners and eats like a neanderthal.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 56
    Forum Member
    His hair is growing back patchy
  • FizzbinFizzbin Posts: 36,827
    Forum Member
    His hair is growing back patchy
    How dare it do that. He'd be grievously offended by that fact, and take it personally.
  • DangermooseDangermoose Posts: 67,645
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    soapfan03 wrote: »
    I will miss hating Steven but good riddance the quicker he goes and those boos have to be spot on tonight the better!

I'll miss all the mick taking Steven threads .......... :D Maybe we should keep him in a bit longer? :o