Options

Say Goodbye To Your (rainy wintery) Summer!

2»

Comments

• Options
    abbieuniqueabbieunique Posts: 4,226
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Today is going too slow..............
  • Options
    hyperstarspongehyperstarsponge Posts: 16,707
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I keep measure of how many people is talking about Big Brother on Twitter throughout the day, No one on my timeline is discussing it but that is because I don't tend to follow these who like reality TV. Not trending at the moment through but the hashtag #bbuk has some people interested but its not a huge volume yet.
  • Options
    DangermooseDangermoose Posts: 67,989
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Away from BB, Hope for sunshine in the summer :D

You'll be lucky ..... 6 foot of snow for 3 months I bet ya! :D
  • Options
    TigerlilyTigerlily Posts: 9,867
    Forum Member
    No chance of missing summer any more since BB isn't on during daylight hours ....... or twilight hours ....... in fact, it isn't really on at all unless you count the odd few minutes of carefully selected highlights.

Hello summer, it's good to have you back :D
  • Options
    1Mickey1Mickey Posts: 10,427
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    But you just base it on what you see ..... edited, manipulated or not we still see fragments of who the HM's are. In real life you don't have 24 hour coverage to the majority of people in our lives and base our opinions on what they do allow us to glimpse. Do we really know anybody anyway?

Gosh, getting too deep and we've not even started :D

The difference is that you don't have to pay to vote on people you meet.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    1Mickey wrote: »
    The difference is that you don't have to pay to vote on people you meet.

Nor do you have to on a TV show ;-)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nor do you have to on a TV show ;-)

Have they made voting free now then?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Have they made voting free now then?

Nooo, nobody is forcing anyone to put their hands in their pockets to vote :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hoooray!!! :kitty:
  • Options
    EnidanEnidan Posts: 13,101
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    But you just base it on what you see ..... edited, manipulated or not we still see fragments of who the HM's are. In real life you don't have 24 hour coverage to the majority of people in our lives and base our opinions on what they do allow us to glimpse. Do we really know anybody anyway?

Gosh, getting too deep and we've not even started :D

This is a very good point. In real life we never have 24 hour live feed of anyone.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nooo, nobody is forcing anyone to put their hands in their pockets to vote :)

So you have a badly edited 45 minutes, virtually a media blackout when it comes to the 23 hours 45 minutes you don't see and you have to pay premium charges to have a very small influence that may well be changed into a fake eviction if the producers don't want that person evicted................... Am I missing something or is the whole thing getting a bit ridiculous now?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So you have a badly edited 45 minutes, virtually a media blackout when it comes to the 23 hours 45 minutes you don't see and you have to pay premium charges to have a very small influence that may well be changed into a fake eviction if the producers don't want that person evicted................... Am I missing something or is the whole thing getting a bit ridiculous now?

The point is .... you can choose to squander your money on the show and vote or choose not to. If it's such a great concern having to vote for something so manipulated based on so little of what you are made to see on the biased edit ..... I would pick the latter and just get on with enjoying it for what it is ;-)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The point is .... you can choose to squander your money on the show and vote or choose not to. If it's such a great concern having to vote for something so manipulated based on so little of what you are made to see on the biased edit ..... I would pick the latter and just get on with enjoying it for what it is ;-)

Or just watch something else.
  • Options
    OneTreeHillFanOneTreeHillFan Posts: 7,725
    Forum Member
    I don't know why but I'm just not excited.
  • Options
    jp761jp761 Posts: 33,417
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yep bloody hell time flies its back BB15... damn. If you remember BB1 youre probably getting on a little now like me haha :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jp761 wrote: »
    Yep bloody hell time flies its back BB15... damn. If you remember BB1 youre probably getting on a little now like me haha :D

Oi! Cheeky >:(

Tis true though :(:D
  • Options
    richie4evarichie4eva Posts: 217,920
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Say goodbye to the peace and quiet as of 9pm when us old grizzled warhorses of the old ways of BB start getting accused of being 'miserable', 'negative' and get told 'If you don't like it switch off' by some of the people who will join DS during the show just because BB do something stupid ;-)

Just go with the flow as we all know the drill by now, but thankfully this will be the final normal not rights show under Desmond's rule

I myself will be muting whenever outside contact comes into play, as that is my biggest no no of this era. The only outside contact they should have is letters from home if they get that deep into the show
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    richie4eva wrote: »
    Say goodbye to the peace and quiet as of 9pm when us old grizzled warhorses of the old ways of BB start getting accused of being 'miserable', 'negative' and get told 'If you don't like it switch off' by some of the people who will join DS during the show just because BB do something stupid ;-)

Just go with the flow as we all know the drill by now, but thankfully this will be the final normal not rights show under Desmond's rule

I myself will be muting whenever outside contact comes into play, as that is my biggest no no of this era. The only outside contact they should have is letters from home if they get that deep into the show

If just over a million will tune into pretty much any rubbish they're given with very little complaint, I can't see why a new owner would pay for improvements. The only hope really is that the new owners don't renew the contract.
  • Options
    Sweet_PrincessSweet_Princess Posts: 11,038
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Its back tonight :D OMG say goodbye to your summer everyone
  • Options
    FusionFuryFusionFury Posts: 14,121
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Rainy summer indeed.

It's a wash out!