Matthew ....

2»

Comments

• Options
    staceyxxx23staceyxxx23 Posts: 12,549
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    pie-eyed wrote: »
    I had high hopes for Mathew as a housemate. Unfortunately we have seen nothing of him. Hopefully he will get off that fence soon.
    He's not on any fence, he's just simply just not being shown enough. I've seen a couple of clips on the C5 website where he voices his opinion, he's just not loud about it and seeing as these arguments don't directly concern him, I don't see why he should go out of his way to get his point across or whatever, it'd be unnecessary.
  • Options
    TheManWhoLaughsTheManWhoLaughs Posts: 7,271
    Forum Member
    Who are you referring to there?

It can't be Matthew can it? He's not going to be impressed with anyone's intelligence in there?

Or are you referring to other's views of Matthew? In which case, how do you know they are mistaking camp sarcasm for wit? I've just seen none of it...but I am prepared to wait for the louder people to be evicted before I damn him and give him a chance to appear on our screens doing or saying anything.

"They're" meaning Scott/Matthew. His whole VT was looking down at people who aren't "intellectual", which is rich coming from a media graduate.

I am hoping maybe we will get something insightful or funny out of him in the future, but he's just a giant question mark at this stage - there's no real signs he will be especially good or especially terrible, which is what makes me suspect he'll be a dud. He got a lot of Ben comparisons on launch night, but by this point Ben already had a multi-page thread dedicated to his quotes.
  • Options
    NorfolkPoppyNorfolkPoppy Posts: 5,688
    Forum Member
    "They're" meaning Scott/Matthew. His whole VT was looking down at people who aren't "intellectual", which is rich coming from a media graduate.

I am hoping maybe we will get something insightful or funny out of him in the future, but he's just a giant question mark at this stage - there's no real signs he will be especially good or especially terrible, which is what makes me suspect he'll be a dud. He got a lot of Ben comparisons on launch night, but by this point Ben already had a multi-page thread dedicated to his quotes.

Aha! You mean "one" as opposed to "they're" :)

And again I will say we have to wait and see. Most of last week's HLs were about Danielle and Helen or Pauline and Jale....with a bit of Tamara and Winston thrown in.

It's always the same with BB in the early stages, if you don't rant and rage or have a flirt you don't get shown. Matthew has a girlfriend and he's not the raging type.

If we are going to compare, I'd say it would be with Aaron BB winner (date?) Unfortunately he won't have a romance to sustain him but maybe he can get some airtime in the DR.
  • Options
    hrh7hrh7 Posts: 5,794
    Forum Member
    I'm hoping once Pauline is gone, we see more of everyone. As it stands now, if it's not starring Pauline, about Pauline, or about the fallout of Pauline, it's not on tv (with the exception of the now deceased fauxmance)

She was probably the matchmaker for that too in her spare time from goading Jale and Christopher
  • Options
    DangermooseDangermoose Posts: 67,989
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    hrh7 wrote: »
    She was probably the matchmaker for that too in her spare time from goading Jale and Christopher

No she wasn't goading them ..... they have been making her make them the victims ;-)