Andre's "suffering"

Comments

• di60di60 Posts: 5,432
    Forum Member
    Blondie X wrote: »
    Blondie X wrote: »
    Did anyone else do this face :confused: when they read this bit?

I just presumed seeing as the promoters are itsmagic.org they were just creating an illusion :cool:
  • BReal2BReal2 Posts: 863
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I saw on twitter that Ortise from JLS is now signed to CAN. I'm sure he'll soon be making appearances on PA's "reality" show, doing a duet and telling viewers how every young, successful artist worships PA and his music:rolleyes:
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BReal2 wrote: »
    I saw on twitter that Ortise from JLS is now signed to CAN. I'm sure he'll soon be making appearances on PA's "reality" show, doing a duet and telling viewers how every young, successful artist worships PA and his music:rolleyes:

Wonder how Pete will cope with a good singer on their books ..
  • Jimmy ConnorsJimmy Connors Posts: 117,524
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    The real star of the show is not Peter, or the kids, or Emily, or Clare, or the driver ..... but GLORIA! .......... What a star this woman is. :cool:
  • BReal2BReal2 Posts: 863
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wonder how Pete will cope with a good singer on their books ..
    I do hope you're not insinuating that PA is anything less than a great singer ;)
  • NotaTypoNotaTypo Posts: 4,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Has Claire got Ortise lined up for Pete's next fauxmance?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I do hope you're not insinuating that PA is anything less than a great singer ;)

:eek::eek: would I dare ;)
  • SuperAPJSuperAPJ Posts: 10,402
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    NotaTypo wrote: »
    Poor kids is so indoctrinated at this stage. The cameras have been in the house for so long
    Junior is probably so used to being filmed he doesn't understand the difference between off camera and on.

Indeed. It really annoyed me that Peter once said something along the lines of he would only stop filming his kids when they asked him to. They've had cameras pointed at them from such a young age, they don't know any differently!
  • cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

ohh, I read online that he cried during an appearance on a show yesterday (cant remember the show) I wonder if CAN are directing him already...cry ...cry it will get you noticed about the others and column inches!;)

The CAN way:
    1. do a calendar, sign copies around the country
    2. Visit theme parts, as he doesn't have kids, doesn't have kids, is he an uncle or godparent...he could "lovehisgodchildren (trademark Ian Hyland:) )

just my opinion of course:)

From the very little I have seen of him with the rest of the band he seems ok, I hope he doesn't go down the trashy reality route and all that comes with it.....
  • Nicola32Nicola32 Posts: 5,153
    Forum Member
    Fizgig wrote: »
    Worth a watch then? Might watch it on catch-up.

I think it needs to be seen in context. I think PA handled it really well & barely said anything, he certainly said nothing judgemental. I don't think people on here are grasping the whole 'reality show' premise.

Do people seriously think this is the only & main conversation he has had with his kids about this impending baby?
    I don't see why he shouldn't mention it. It's there. It's real life. Why should he hide it? 'My mum's having a baby, I want it to be a boy" "Oh good".
    Big deal. He could have really used this to get at KP, but he hasn't.

Yet again the same people attack him for something that is supposedly going to be shown on his show before they have seen any evidence that it actually happened!

All the 'anger' and 'disgust' expressed on here yesterday about him discussing KP's pregnancy with Junior on camera...and..guess what? It didn't actually happen!:eek:

Pete had no conversation with Junior on camera about KP's pregnancy...in fact when Junior announced his mum was pregnant PA made no comment about it at all.

Maybe it would be a good idea to wait and see a person do something before actually attacking them for it.

Whoever said the Blurp is "always right".......It ISN'T!! :D:D:
  • Nicola32Nicola32 Posts: 5,153
    Forum Member
    The real star of the show is not Peter, or the kids, or Emily, or Clare, or the driver ..... but GLORIA! .......... What a star this woman is. :cool:

I agree..:D
  • Ivy RoseIvy Rose Posts: 318
    Forum Member
    Peter Andre really gets on my nerves. The trailers for "My Life" make me feel ill. There's nothing he won't exploit to wring a bit more fame out of his sad excuse for a career, is there? He must be one of the most shameless people in showbiz, just like Katie Price.
  • SenseiSamSenseiSam Posts: 3,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nicola32 wrote: »
    Yet again the same people attack him for something that is supposedly going to be shown on his show before they have seen any evidence that it actually happened!

All the 'anger' and 'disgust' expressed on here yesterday about him discussing KP's pregnancy with Junior on camera...and..guess what? It didn't actually happen!:eek:

Pete had no conversation with Junior on camera about KP's pregnancy...in fact when Junior announced his mum was pregnant PA made no comment about it at all.

Maybe it would be a good idea to wait and see a person do something before actually attacking them for it.

Whoever said the Blurp is "always right".......It ISN'T!! :D:D:

They did have the brief conversation reported but the context made Junior's initial comment more understandable. For the benefit of those that don't watch, Pete had arranged a first aid training session for the new nanny which included a baby resuscitation model and all the family and Gloria were joining in. Junior said something like 'what's this all about', Pete said something like 'it's about looking after children' then Junior said 'Oh I thought you were having a baby'. etc.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's had his career geared towards gossip-selling with the reality show etc, and he's obviously not very comfortable with it now & wants to turn it away from that (he said so himself). Gossip used to sell, now people are getting all offended by it, judging by these threads (he'll sell his granny, pimp his kids etc), personally it doesn't bother me either way. His management should let him move away from that now.
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    My Life – Ep.4 Reviewage

Tonight’s bright star was DOTY’s friend and unofficial counsellor, Ryan, a lovely guy who, despite the company he’s keeping, remains sane and cheerily immune to DOTY’s neediness. He has it all worked out. When DOTY starts bleating on about something, Ryan says, regardless of what Pete’s bleating on about, “Pete, you’re fit, you look like you’re still in your 20s,” and it shuts the DOTY right down. And Ryan always follows it with one of those ‘like taking candy from a baby’ smiles. :cool:

In case you didn’t know, it’s Pete’s 40th birthday

DOTY wants, in the following order, not to be 40, piano lessons, to get his phoenix tattoo enlarged, to get fit and to get CP to get him a new car. The piano lady says yes, CP says yes, Drew takes on the ‘pecs fit for a calendar’ gig and Emily says no to the tattoo enlargement. Emily also says that if he respected her wishes, he wouldn’t do it and finishes by telling him to reconsider, in a doctorish kind of voice. Emily, astonishingly, can’t seem to get enough of DOTY. I tried to detect sarcasm in her reaction to him, waiting for, if not an actual “Dear God in heaven!” to camera, then at the very least, an eye-roll or a raised eyebrow, but no, nothing. :eek: Mysterious Girl with knobs on.

That baby thing
    There’s a new nanny and DOTY wants everyone to take a H&S refresher course. “Everyone around the children needs to be capable,” he says (to compensate for me being incapable, he doesn’t but should say). Junior spots the manual and the resuscitation doll and asks Pete if he’s having a baby, then says ‘my mum is’, and he hopes it’s a boy. Pete studies the floor and says ‘good’ in a firm ‘case closed’ manner as he doesn’t like to talk about his ex-wife… but then, in best DOTY fashion, gets the mealy-mouthed Gemma to talk about her instead: “Pete lives for his kids,” she says earnestly, “and can only be concerned that they’re happy and cared for when they’re with him, that’s all he can do, that’s where his focus is.” And then adds sanctimoniously, “He doesn’t let what his ex-wife does affect things…” leaving us in no doubt as to her own personal feelings on the matter.

Really DOTY, for shame, so surplus to requirements.

The rest was a dull repetitive blur of Pete doing stuff with The Bros, Pete primping himself up for his birthday party (his vanity is well and truly off the scale), Pete ‘having a sad moment’, Pete losing keys, and yes, you’ve guessed it, Pete keeping his quests waiting for over two hours.

The cake had an edible Pete on top. DOTY thought it was very unflattering. I thought it was an excellent likeness and a huge improvement on the original: it was on time, it didn’t moan and whine, it was useful, it being cake, none of which you can say about Pete. There were gifts, there was flattery, there was a speech, there was another ‘sad moment’, there was gritting of teeth (me), and then there were firm assurances from everyone that this was indeed going to be the Decade of The Pete. To round the evening off, CP, flushed with the great leaps and bounds her protégé has made over the last year, looked proudly to camera and said “I think Pete has finally grown up.”

On the plus side, we can now officially and legitimately say while arguing ‘OFFS, he’s a 40yr old man!!!!!’. ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Fizgig wrote: »
    He's had his career geared towards gossip-selling with the reality show etc, and he's obviously not very comfortable with it now & wants to turn it away from that (he said so himself). Gossip used to sell, now people are getting all offended by it, judging by these threads (he'll sell his granny, pimp his kids etc), personally it doesn't bother me either way. His management should let him move away from that now.

But do you think they will Fizgig?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 813
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »
    My Life – Ep.4 Reviewage

Tonight’s bright star was DOTY’s friend and unofficial counsellor, Ryan, a lovely guy who, despite the company he’s keeping, remains sane and cheerily immune to DOTY’s neediness. He has it all worked out. When DOTY starts bleating on about something, Ryan says, regardless of what Pete’s bleating on about, “Pete, you’re fit, you look like you’re still in your 20s,” and it shuts the DOTY right down. And Ryan always follows it with one of those ‘like taking candy from a baby’ smiles. :cool:

DOTY wants, in the following order, not to be 40, piano lessons, to get his phoenix tattoo enlarged, to get fit and to get CP to get him a new car. The piano lady says yes, CP says yes, Drew takes on the ‘pecs fit for a calendar’ gig and Emily says no to the tattoo enlargement. Emily also says that if he respected her wishes, he wouldn’t do it and finishes by telling him to reconsider, in a doctorish kind of voice. Emily, astonishingly, can’t seem to get enough of DOTY. I tried to detect sarcasm in her reaction to him, waiting for, if not an actual “Dear God in heaven!” to camera, then at the very least, an eye-roll or a raised eyebrow, but no, nothing. :eek: Mysterious Girl with knobs on.

That baby thing
    There’s a new nanny and DOTY wants everyone to take a H&S refresher course. “Everyone around the children needs to be capable,” he says (to compensate for me being incapable, he doesn’t but should say). Junior spots the manual and the resuscitation doll and asks Pete if he’s having a baby, then says ‘my mum is’, and he hopes it’s a boy. Pete studies the floor and says ‘good’ in a firm ‘case closed’ manner as he doesn’t like to talk about his ex-wife… but then, in best DOTY fashion, gets the mealy-mouthed Gemma to talk about her instead: “Pete lives for his kids,” she says earnestly, “and can only be concerned that they’re happy and cared for when they’re with him, that’s all he can do, that’s where his focus is.” And then adds sanctimoniously, “He doesn’t let what his ex-wife does affect things…” leaving us in no doubt as to her own personal feelings on the matter.

The rest was a dull repetitive blur of Pete doing stuff with The Bros, Pete primping himself up for his birthday party (his vanity is well and truly off the scale), Pete ‘having a sad moment’, Pete losing keys, and yes, you’ve guessed it, Pete keeping his quests waiting for over two hours.

The cake had an edible Pete on top. DOTY thought it was very unflattering. I thought it was an excellent likeness and a huge improvement on the original: it was on time, it didn’t moan and whine, it was useful, it being cake, none of which you can say about Pete. There were gifts, there was flattery, there was a speech, there was another ‘sad moment’, there was gritting of teeth (me), and then there were firm assurances from everyone that this was indeed going to be the Decade of The Pete. To round the evening off, CP, flushed with the great leaps and bounds her protégé has made over the last year, looked proudly to camera and said “I think Pete has finally grown up.”

On the plus side, we can now officially and legitimately say while arguing ‘OFFS, he’s a 40yr old man!!!!!’. ;)

:D:D:D:D:D

Soon I'am going to run out of adjectives to describe the reviewage.
  • di60di60 Posts: 5,432
    Forum Member
    My Life – Ep.4 Reviewage

That baby thing

I genuinely felt your pain at having sat through that :(:(
  • sidsgirlsidsgirl Posts: 4,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Smithy1204 wrote: »
    My thoughts tonight:

a) A whole hour's episode dedicated to the fact that Peter Andre was turning 40. How they managed to make an entire episode based on that I have no idea...besides that he didn't stop going on about it...but I won't be too harsh on him for feeling old now turning 40, I turned 24 this month and have felt the same... :p So thanks Peter Andre for making me feel young. :D Emily is about my age, so I did laugh when he was talking to her about her being 15 eight years ago, when he was feeling old!

b) It made me smile when they were in their hotel room before the filming stopped, they were both giggling and it seemed more natural than the usual fake-talking-to-camera stuff.

c) I still don't agree with filming of the children in general, but fair play to him, it was very nice in the restaurant scenes when they gave him his present and he was joking about being given a box and they were giggling, very cute. :)

d) Why on earth does he need to go through his manager when he decides he wants to buy a car? :o Fair enough it's a big decision to spend mony on a car, and I imagine most people would mention it to their partner/siblings/parents/whoever relevant, but his manager? He's 40 years old, surely he can book his own test drive!

e) I felt for him very much when he was so upset on his birthday and missing his brother so much, I would like to have given him a hug at that point. Something many people can relate it, horrible, horrible feeling and it hurts so much.

f) Oh, and final point - I can't remember his friend's name, but I like him, he's a very funny guy! Ryan maybe? Laughed out loud towards the end when he said "This is the guy who on a boys' night out offered me tea. Tea." :D

Good, well balanced summary. :cool:
  • nerdgirlfromthek83nerdgirlfromthek83 Posts: 503
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Woohoo thanx lexi :)
  • cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    My Life – Ep.4 Reviewage

That baby thing
    There’s a new nanny and DOTY wants everyone to take a H&S refresher course. “Everyone around the children needs to be capable,” he says (to compensate for me being incapable, he doesn’t but should say). Junior spots the manual and the resuscitation doll and asks Pete if he’s having a baby, then says ‘my mum is’, and he hopes it’s a boy. Pete studies the floor and says ‘good’ in a firm ‘case closed’ manner as he doesn’t like to talk about his ex-wife… but then, in best DOTY fashion, gets the mealy-mouthed Gemma to talk about her instead: “Pete lives for his kids,” she says earnestly, [I]“and can only be concerned that they’re happy and cared for when they’re with him, that’s all he can do, that’s where his focus is.”[/I] And then adds sanctimoniously, “He doesn’t let what his ex-wife does affect things…” leaving us in no doubt as to her own personal feelings on the matter.

:DLovely review Lexi, how many left before you can go into semi-retirement?

Now to me that sounds like something a "source" would say...now before anyone gets annoyed at me, I'm not implying that Gemma is a source... just saying
  • Jimmy ConnorsJimmy Connors Posts: 117,524
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nicola32 wrote: »
    I agree..:D

Ah, a fellow Gloria fan. :cool::cool: I think Gloria should have her own show personally. :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ah, a fellow Gloria fan. :cool::cool: I think Gloria should have her own show personally. :)

Who is Gloria?
  • ButterfaceButterface Posts: 2,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Could barely believe the two hour lateness to his own birthday party !! :eek: Am pretty sure that 90 minutes of that was him fannying around with his hair :mad:

Anyone spot the part where he said to the camera, "the kids are utterly obsessed with Emily"... :rolleyes:
  • ButterfaceButterface Posts: 2,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Who is Gloria?

The housekeeper.
This discussion has been closed.