Options

Katie Price "is a nobody with a pair of t*ts"

Comments

• Options
    DarcyprincessDarcyprincess Posts: 25,693
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She should be.

And in the house, she was oddly likeable on occasion, and also funny.

Never likeable for me, totally fake and most definitely not funny in any way or form! I don't think she was even a very good actress when she tried being nice to people either!
  • Options
    Payne by namePayne by name Posts: 3,014
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She is a nobody and the tits aren't even hers.
  • Options
    mitacondmitacond Posts: 105,727
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    benjamini wrote: »
    Really ? And yet you are pleased Price won ? How do you reconcile that ?

I am a member of the GBP and last night the GBP chose as their winner of CBB who am I to disagree. ;-):)
  • Options
    Payne by namePayne by name Posts: 3,014
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hisdogspot wrote: »
    Have to laugh how this gobsh*te keeps banging on about her vast and superior 'vocabulary'

Pricey did just fine with the simple ... and devastating :

"You boring old slag ... f*ck off"

:D
    clinched her the win that did
    In fact the statement summed Katie Price up perfectly. Resorting to language to make a point but spectacularly missing the actual point that is her (i.e KP) that is boring.

I'm fascinated to know what Katie Price thought Carly Simon was actually singing about for all those years.
  • Options
    cahcah Posts: 24,689
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Made me laugh - KH back to being awful and still funny, just a bit more awful.

I feel exactly the same as she does about KP, I have to say.

Have to say i agree Rumba :D
  • Options
    mitacondmitacond Posts: 105,727
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭

We all are fundamentally 'nobody' each with their added appendages. :);-)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 240
    Forum Member
    hisdogspot wrote: »
    Have to laugh how this gobsh*te keeps banging on about her vast and superior 'vocabulary'

Pricey did just fine with the simple ... and devastating :

"You boring old slag ... f*ck off"

:D
    clinched her the win that did

Hahaha more the humor of the post than what she called her but then I'm northern so used to getting called it in the chippy 😆
  • Options
    Violetta GrangeVioletta Grange Posts: 70
    Forum Member
    Katie Price/Jordan will always be a household name. Hopkins will not.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,760
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What? I want to see fourteen KP types all talking about sex in the most spectacularly dull and crass way AS WELL as being really ' faux nice' an' all.

Perfick.:kitty:

You do realise that it was Michelle, Gobby Hopkins bestie actually asking the questions that prompted KP to reply don't you.

Eg Michelle "Does he really like it up the a**e" prompting Katie to reply yes couldn't get enough up there. Laughs all round.

Had KP said eff off you dirty scummy t**t asking me that on here would have gone mad.

Michelle Kav Cami Hopkins all encouraged this. Kp responded but what type of people ask? Yet KP gets called crass:confused:. Whatever!!
  • Options
    DarcyprincessDarcyprincess Posts: 25,693
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Really ? And yet you are pleased Price won ? How do you reconcile that ?

Because if I am perfectly honest with you it was better than seeing Hopkins winning with how nasty and awful she was to others. My only winner was Nadia, and had we not had Hopkins or Perez in the house then I am sure we would have seen more of the fun time Nadia that I have seen of her before. I liked the fact she stood up for somebody that was being isolated even to her own detriment. I liked Patsy too and it's just a shame we had to have people like Perez and Hopkins in the house this year, we might have seen more of others characters. I didn't like anybody else enough to want to win, Callum Best is just another nobody living off his late fathers name, he needs to get off his arse and get a proper job! Cheggers was ok, at least he's one of the good guys and he definitely deserved a place in the final!
  • Options
    benjaminibenjamini Posts: 32,066
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Because if I am perfectly honest with you it was better than seeing Hopkins winning with how nasty and awful she was to others. My only winner was Nadia, and had we not had Hopkins or Perez in the house then I am sure we would have seen more of the fun time Nadia that I have seen of her before. I liked the fact she stood up for somebody that was being isolated even to her own detriment. I liked Patsy too and it's just a shame we had to have people like Perez and Hopkins in the house this year, we might have seen more of others characters. I didn't like anybody else enough to want to win, Callum Best is just another nobody living off his late fathers name, he needs to get off his arse and get a proper job! Cheggers was ok, at least he's one of the good guys and he definitely deserved a place in the final!

I agree the programme is indeed all about conflict. And as if there wasn't enough already all the tasks were geared to ramping it up to fever pitch . Face to facet noms. Discuss housemates etc. the show was never allowed to evolve and the quieter voices were drowned out by Perez KH and Nadia who were all keen to get the biggest slice of the cake. That much was clear. The tasks were rubbish and the show was pretty dismal . It was left to the lunatics in the asylum to make their own show . :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,287
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Katie Price might be " a nobody with a pair of t*ts" but at least she is a genuine person who I am amazed I came to like and now see in a different light.

On the other hand Hopkins is a nonentity with a sadistic, vicious, nasty mouth. I despised her on The Apprentice and this has been reinforced by her performance on BB. A loathsome gobshite of the first order.

Absolutely agreed. Hopkins is desperately trying to squeeze out a few more minutes of infamy..... and she's managing it.... riding on a so-called nobody's coat-tails. Katie Price - who, admittedly, is a talent vacuum, but has still done very well for herself - is far more well-known than Hopkins will ever be. £40 million in the bank (KP).... that will do very nicely, thank you.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Like KP says herself " I'm a chav.....but a rich one". I'd like to be a pound behind her. Good on her what ever she has done as a "nobody" it worked.

Also she won CBB 2015 She can add that to all her other accomplishments as a nobody now.:D
  • Options
    benjaminibenjamini Posts: 32,066
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Trish123 wrote: »
    You do realise that it was Michelle, Gobby Hopkins bestie actually asking the questions that prompted KP to reply don't you.

Eg Michelle "Does he really like it up the a**e" prompting Katie to reply yes couldn't get enough up there. Laughs all round.

Had KP said eff off you dirty scummy t**t asking me that on here would have gone mad.

Michelle Kav Cami Hopkins all encouraged this. Kp responded but what type of people ask? Yet KP gets called crass:confused:. Whatever!!

What a lame excuse . Please miss she made me say it. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Never likeable for me, totally fake and most definitely not funny in any way or form! I don't think she was even a very good actress when she tried being nice to people either!

Definitely not funny...... I didn't think she was. And most of her so-called 'amusing' quips, I'd already heard before. And this is from a self-confessed 'wordsmith.' Hopkins is neither funny nor original. She makes waves with her big Tory mouth. She makes a living out of trying to shock people, upsetting people and generally picking on those who either can't or are too afraid to stand up for themselves. She's an odious gob-shite..,..... a contemptuous, stuck-up, overly opinionated pillock.

And, no, I don't like her before anyone asks!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    As for this 'nice' side to Hopkins? Where? She's a Prick, with a capital P, and she revels in it.

She says about 'making it up' with Perez??? She has to be joking. Perez will be sipping champagne at A list celebrity events (like the Grammys on Monday), while Hopkins will be rolling around in fields..... with married men.....
  • Options
    molliepopsmolliepops Posts: 26,828
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As for this 'nice' side to Hopkins? Where? She's a Prick, with a capital P, and she revels in it.

She says about 'making it up' with Perez??? She has to be joking. Perez will be sipping champagne at A list celebrity events (like the Grammys on Monday), while Hopkins will be rolling around in fields..... with married men.....

Don't be daft she doesn't do that any more she flashes her boobs out the bedroom window instead.
  • Options
    heresittingheresitting Posts: 2,743
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Like KP says herself " I'm a chav.....but a rich one". I'd like to be a pound behind her. Good on her what ever she has done as a "nobody" it worked.

Also she won CBB 2015 She can add that to all her other accomplishments as a nobody now.:D

Katie Price is as much a fan of chavs as is the Labour party... they both use them for their own ends. Labour need them to vote them into power, Katie needs them to buy her merchandise/vote for her on reality shows. I can't abide the woman (KP), but but god knows she knows how to play people and what self-control she has! If Andy Murray could harness just 10% of that self-control there'd be no stopping him
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What a lame excuse . Please miss she made me say it. :D

I'm not excusing KP I'm highlighting the fact the perverted Michelle wanted to know in the first place. Sooooooo it's a case of what came first the pervert or the mug.
  • Options
    connor the judgconnor the judg Posts: 8,961
    Forum Member
    Well done Katie Hopkins!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    molliepops wrote: »
    Don't be daft she doesn't do that any more she flashes her boobs out the bedroom window instead.

What boobs? My housemate's moobs are bigger than her breasts!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Katie Price is as much a fan of chavs as is the Labour party... they both use them for their own ends. Labour need them to vote them into power, Katie needs them to buy her merchandise/vote for her on reality shows. I can't abide the woman (KP), but but god knows she knows how to play people and what self-control she has! If Andy Murray could harness just 10% of that self-control there'd be no stopping him

I never said she is a fan of chavs.Please re-read my post slowly if necessary.

Don't accuse all Labour voters of being chavs ether what a ridiculous statement. Is it a Hopkins quote as it sounds like one of her sociopath ideals.
  • Options
    cahcah Posts: 24,689
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not excusing KP I'm highlighting the fact the perverted Michelle wanted to know in the first place. Sooooooo it's a case of what came first the pervert or the mug.

Yep just like the 'perverted' in your words KP Questioned Kav all about his sex life and wanted to know how it felt to him the first time he had another Mans todger up his arse and what things he liked to do :o

KP is renowned for going into minute detail about her sex life everytime a relationship/marriage breaks down ,she just rinses and repeats ad-fintium the only difference being the Mans name in any article
  • Options
    yellowlabbieyellowlabbie Posts: 59,081
    Forum Member
    Enidan wrote: »
    Oh No She Isn't

Oh yes she is:D
  • Options
    postitpostit Posts: 23,839
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Doesn't it ever, just once just slightly, make you smile?

It makes me laugh, it's so funny.:blush::D

Not in the slightest. I find people who are self-delusional risible. You do well to blush.