Options

Jj Bird (professional Boxer!!!!)

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 98
    Forum Member
    gentleguy wrote: »
    well your making out that he is some fraud or something. he never claimed he was the worlds greatest boxer like many others have said, he simply stated he is a boxer which he is. so your basically telling us something we already know, i dont think anyboy cares how many fights he has won or lost, he isnt in there claiming he is the nest mike tyson.

he is obviously good at boxing to an extrenct or lse he wouldnt have been one in the first place, i dont think theo walcott is all that at football compared to otheres does this mean theo has no football talent whatsoever?

No that's the point, he isn't any good, many amateurs turn pro and go on the circuit... get beat a lot and finish early, which it looks like he has done. He's isn't still boxing hence why I said he hasn't fought for 16 months and at the level he was competing would suggest he's finished so why claim to still be a pro? Am I not making sense?
  • Options
    gentleguygentleguy Posts: 16,358
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    AKAJohn wrote: »
    He doesn't earn his money from boxing, because the purse at his level is too poor plus he keeps losing, he hasn't fought for 16 months so if he hasn't put any other profession down he must be on jobseekers. In the past I have had friends who turned pro, but it didn't enable them to give up their job.

ok no offence but what exactly is your point/ were you hoping we will all hate him after this thread, because i couldnt care less what they do in their lives this is big brother.
  • Options
    PootmatootPootmatoot Posts: 15,640
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Toasty wrote: »
    JJ2 has no muscle tone. OK he beat JJ1 at an armwrestle, but anyone could do that!

That's nonses, he clearly does.

He's carry a touch more body fat, but not much.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,482
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    you certainly dont know about boxing amir khan and many other boxers have no muscles.

Well thank you for your observation - I shall reiterate mine...I said he doesn't have muscles - Amir Khan boxes at a lightweight level (I think) but he's still got muscles...just because he's of a smaller frame doesn't mean he hasn't got muscles!!! Boxing is about punching and taking punches, so I'd say there's a big need to have muscles to give & take a punch. JJ doesn't have the muscular frame that you'd expect of a boxer regardless of at what weight they fight
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 14,732
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ok no offence but what exactly is your point/ were you hoping we will all hate him after this thread, because i couldnt care less what they do in their lives this is big brother.

His point is, that he doesn't carry any credibility as a professional boxer. He's just somebody who got his professional tag but hasn't lived up the billing.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No that's the point, he isn't any good, many amateurs turn pro and go on the circuit... get beat a lot and finish early, which it looks like he has done. He's isn't still boxing hence why I said he hasn't fought for 16 months and at the level he was competing would suggest he's finished so why claim to still be a pro? Am I not making sense?

he obviouly must be good to an extenct or else he wouldnt have got the oppurtunity in the first place, nobody is claiming he nis the greatest but to say he doesnt know how to punch at all is just plain lying anyway ive seen him box he is no worse than alot od other boxers ive seen.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Pootmatoot wrote: »
    That's nonses, he clearly does.

He's carry a touch more body fat, but not much.

i didnt evan notice his body but ive just been watching big brother now and i expected to see some skinny mario looking body his body is just average to me. not skinny or fat. boy people in this thread obviously have some grudge against him.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 108
    Forum Member
    His record is not the best but you cant judge how good a boxer he is on his body. Joe Calzaghe was never ripped but was probably the fittest around.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kablamo wrote: »
    But not everybody believes that do they.

That's somebody who lives and breathes in a gym

For some people, simply being toned and lean is having muscles. You're talking about being obsessed with fitness and diet.

well thats my opinion mate, not changing it.
  • Options
    Forum Member

no not at all, I think you're just being silly, I was a rubbish boxer myself. When people asked me what I did I for a living I said I was a joiner who also boxed in my spare time, but I would never state that I was a pro boxer. And my problem is with his using 'professional boxer' in the present tense.:sleep:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    no not at all, I think you're just being silly, I was a rubbish boxer myself. When people asked me what I did I for a living I said I was a joiner who also boxed in my spare time, but I would never state that I was a pro boxer. And my problem is with his using 'professional boxer' in the present tense.:sleep:

surely you must have some talent in it mate.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    well thats my opinion mate, not changing it.

You don't have to but I'm just saying, in many people's eyes, to have muscles is to simply have visible muscle growth - not Arnold or Dorian Yates level.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    surely you must have some talent in it mate.

No, my record was as bad as JJ's;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You don't have to but I'm just saying, in many people's eyes, to have muscles is to simply have visible muscle growth - not Arnold or Dorian Yates level.

fair enough. my point is jj isnt skinny bone. mario is what i consider skinny. jj is slim just like alot of people i see, hes not so skinny to the point that people would stare at him.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    fair enough. my point is jj isnt skinny bone. mario is what i consider skinny. jj is slim just like alot of people i see, hes not so skinny to the point that people would stare at him.

I think Mario needs to sort himself out. He looks unhealthy in many ways and needs to really get some exercise and proper food down him.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No, my record was as bad as JJ's;)

my point is there are tons of people who want to be boxers just like every other sport, the same with music acting, not everyone is gonna make it mate, it doesnt mean they dont have no talent watsoever, i know plenty people who can sing way better than other singer, does this mean they are crap singers too because they havent made it?

do you know how many talented footballers, actors, singers, sportsmen in general they are?

Im not saying your the best boxer in the world but you obviously know how to punch, you are proberly capable of telling teaching crap people like me how to box lol.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think Mario needs to sort himself out. He looks unhealthy in many ways and needs to really get some exercise and proper food down him.

i really dislike the guy he is acting up because there are new hm so he obviously thinks they are a threat. he whines and hines like a 5 year old get him out lol.
  • Options
    slappers r usslappers r us Posts: 56,131
    Forum Member
    He cant be a very good boxer if he is in the BB house
  • Options
    Forum Member
    my point is there are tons of people who want to be boxers just like every other sport, the same with music acting, not everyone is gonna make it mate, it doesnt mean they dont have no talent watsoever, i know plenty people who can sing way better than other singer, does this mean they are crap singers too because they havent made it?

do you know how many talented footballers, actors, singers, sportsmen in general they are?

Im not saying your the best boxer in the world but you obviously know how to punch, you are proberly capable of telling teaching crap people like me how to box lol.

It's very nice what you're saying but poor professional boxers are just cannon fodder for the good uns. I like to see the good uns receive the credit for being 'professional' and not the poor boxers.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i really dislike the guy he is acting up because there are new hm so he obviously thinks they are a threat. he whines and hines like a 5 year old get him out lol.

Nobody chose him as a fave or wanted to nominate him :D
  • Options
    CloudyECloudyE Posts: 9,230
    Forum Member
    He cant be a very good boxer if he is in the BB house

With "The Cube", "Deal or no deal" etc under his belt already, he has been a bad boxer for quite some time :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nobody chose him as a fave or wanted to nominate him :D

lol he will be there right till the final sadly
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,111
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This bloke needs a career.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    This bloke needs a career.

yes he does:D
  • Options
    aaaaahukenaaaaahuken Posts: 995
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    CloudyE wrote: »
    LOL, no, because Im gay :confused:

No, simply that he cannot box and think that he will use whatever it takes to make a name for himself, I am inclined to think that he IS gay.

Nothing more........

He's not gay. Stop fantasising. It's sad.