Options

Preston- As stupid as ever!

Chelsey AcklesChelsey Ackles Posts: 1,022
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Yet another Preston (anti?) thread from yours truely. :) What can I say, he keeps doing it doesn't he?

Preston disses ordinary BB AND SAYS IT RUINS LIVES.

Here's a snippit:
People who come off the non-celebrity show have two months of fame then the rest of their life is teetering on the edge of failure, whether it’s a career in pantomime or being forced to admit to deeper personal tragedy. I’ve never cheapened myself like that. My integrity has remained.

“By giving those people that taste of fame you ruin their lives. I appreciate the fun I’ve had but I’m happy to go and work in a post office ...'

Not convinced of his idiocy? He turned around and said 'I'm quite glad the last album didn't sell well as it was rubbish'.

^^ Wherever that's true or not, I don't know but why would you say you don't want your stuff to sell?

Comments

• Options
    lots2dolots2do Posts: 2,817
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yet another Preston (anti?) thread from yours truely. :) What can I say, he keeps doing it doesn't he?

Preston disses ordinary BB AND SAYS IT RUINS LIVES.

Here's a snippit:
    People who come off the non-celebrity show have two months of fame then the rest of their life is teetering on the edge of failure, whether it’s a career in pantomime or being forced to admit to deeper personal tragedy. I’ve never cheapened myself like that. My integrity has remained.

“By giving those people that taste of fame you ruin their lives. I appreciate the fun I’ve had but I’m happy to go and work in a post office ...'

Not convinced of his idiocy? He turned around and said 'I'm quite glad the last album didn't sell well as it was rubbish'.

^^ Wherever that's true or not, I don't know but why would you say you don't want your stuff to sell?

He does realise that his new wife is a shining example of one of 'those', doesn't he?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Preston is either incredibley thick or he really is that egotistical and thinks he is someone of importance. Every interview he has featured in he comes across as an idiot or vicious.

I don't know who's worst. Him or Chantelle or his bandmates and PR people that allow him to sprout so much rubbish.

As for this: 'I'd be happy to work in a post office'- Easy to say when you've gota couple of million in the bank.
  • Options
    dd68dd68 Posts: 17,841
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    But what a beautiful man though!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 221
    Forum Member
    is it just me or does anyone else not buy the whol Preston & Chantelle thing??? saw the pictures in ok, and it all just seemed a bit, well not right kind of thing!
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭

He may be working there sooner than he thinks. :sleep:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 315
    Forum Member
    Preston is only criticising BB because he wants to create a ploy to distance himself from BB, and the dreaded BB curse. :o

Now that he’s got some money in the bank, and a bit of exposure for his band. :p

He's probably just jealous because normal HM have nothing to lose, and can disappear into oblivion if it all goes pear shaped. While if it goes wrong for him and other celebrities who appear on the show, they've effectively committed career suicide. :eek:

As the only real difference between both BB is the celebs do a shorter stint, and have a sauna and gym. As BB always wins out in both scenarios. :D:p:)

Someone should have told him to read 1984 by George Orwell before agreeing to go on the show. Since he thinks he's so astute. :confused:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 15,072
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    dd68 wrote:

Agreed. I don't know his music but I've seen his pics and he's HOT!! :p

He does look like the "Preppy Type" that would be stuck on himself but I'm not sure.......
  • Options
    PorcupinePorcupine Posts: 25,249
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Did anyone buy the Sun today (I think it was the sun :confused: ).

The front page had a piccie of him and Chantelle, and he was saying how he married too quickly, and that Chantelle was a 'bimbo'. Charming :rolleyes:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 26,286
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Porcupine wrote:

The front page had a piccie of him and Chantelle, and he was saying how he married too quickly, and that Chantelle was a 'bimbo'. Charming :rolleyes:

Ha. how lovely. I'd be dead chuffed with my husband if he talked about me like that!
  • Options
    actual_soapactual_soap Posts: 5,378
    Forum Member
    when Preston was in celeb BB he admitted to being a huge BB fan and to taking 13 weeks off work the year before to watch it in its entireity
  • Options
    rubypuddingrubypudding Posts: 2,615
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dd68 wrote:

For a hammerhead shark lookey-likey
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 26,286
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    when Preston was in celeb BB he admitted to being a huge BB fan and to taking 13 weeks off work the year before to watch it in its entireity

What a sad sad man.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    so did anyone actually read the article, or was it taken out of context ?
  • Options
    SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Is he still around trying to spark up some publicity?

His comment in that article appears to be an accurate description of his wife.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The sad part is, i really liked Preston in BB. I also have to admit to liking his last song that was in the charts. It had a good chorus.

Is there no hope ?

I wish Chantelle would get rid of the dark hair though, it makes her look VERY plain.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 315
    Forum Member
    Preston’s latest rant: http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news_detail.html?sku=574

Preston takes a swipe at Big Brother in this week’s Star magazine, out today.

He claims the relationship between winner Pete Bennett and ex-flame Nikki Grahame, both 24, was a fake.
    He said: "Being a Big Brother couple is disgusting – it’s grotesque.
    "I hate that we’re tainted by it. Pete and Nikki have given BB couples a bad name.
    "Every other example of a couple that has come out of the show has been some kind of publicity stunt."

I think he's a little jealous that Pikki took Prestelle crown as hot BB couple. :yawn: :yawn: :yawn:
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Porcupine wrote:

Trouble in 'paradise' already? :rolleyes:
  • Options
    tangsmantangsman Posts: 3,661
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The guy's a w*nker of the highest order.
  • Options
    CampcrusaderCampcrusader Posts: 3,242
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dd68 wrote:

I'm afraid I just don't see that... his face is AWFUL...

...and away from shallowness - he really is a nobody... :mad:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Preston isn't even the best looking member of his band. I can see that the 3 others look hotter than him. They look tall also, and their heads look like they fit in with their bodies. :p
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 286
    Forum Member

Well he can look forward to dire sales of the new album judging by the turgid new single. The last album had CBB and a catchy tune to sell it, what does this one have?

Lonely at the top? Preston might find it a bit more lonely at the bottom
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This 'turgid single' according to someone on this forum, looks set to jump from #36/38 to the top 10. Wtf? I've barely even heard this playing on the radio. I would have thought top 20 at best.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 286
    Forum Member
    That does surprise me - and i wouldn't bother giving it four minutes of your life, it's awful - shame though cos some of their stuff isn't that bad
  • Options
    OmahOmah Posts: 23,115
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Preston isn't even the best looking member of his band. I can see that the 3 others look hotter than him. They look tall also, and their heads look like they fit in with their bodies. :p

Preston is a shifty-eyed, shrunken and shallow :eek:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 36
    Forum Member
    Sorry but wasnt chantelle one of the ones who '' cheapened '' herself by apearing on the celebrity big brother , she wasnt a '' celebrity at the time , if you can call her that now , Preston and his band are pathetic Maddness rip offs :mad: