Sky Sports News shift patterns

griffpaulgriffpaul Posts: 777
Forum Member
✭✭
Is there new sky sports news shift patterns, or is it just for the summer (end of football season)

Comments

• smurfs5smurfs5 Posts: 580
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It seems like there is less presenters available at the moment. Last night, Sean Fletcher and Millie Clode presented from 7pm to 12am instead of that slot being broken into two as per normal. However, that wasn't excessively strange as there are various 5-hour shifts on SSN at other times. Also, it was strange to see Sean Fletcher doing the 3-7pm slot today, presumably the majority of the "main" presenters are on holidays now.
    I doubt that there have been any changes to the shift patterns, though.
  • dazza89dazza89 Posts: 13,909
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well as long as the delicious Mille Clode is included in those shift patterns then i'm happy.
  • smurfs5smurfs5 Posts: 580
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    dazza89 wrote: »
    Well as long as the delicious Mille Clode is included in those shift patterns then i'm happy.

I just knew a comment like that was imminent. :rolleyes::) It's not worth creating SSN-related threads on this forum due to them all turning into this...
  • CELT1987CELT1987 Posts: 12,355
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    smurfs5 wrote: »
    I just knew a comment like that was imminent. :rolleyes::) It's not worth creating SSN-related threads on this forum due to them all turning into this...
    I prefer Natale Sawyer to be honest...;)
  • dazza89dazza89 Posts: 13,909
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    CELT1987 wrote: »
    I prefer Natale Sawyer to be honest...;)

Yeah Natalie is up there as is Charlie Webster, lets hope we'll be seeing more of her over the summer.
  • degsyhufcdegsyhufc Posts: 59,251
    Forum Member
    Haley McQueen is best ;)

Apparently some of them have journalistic backgrounds and media training. Who'd have thunk it :confused:
  • jazzydrury3jazzydrury3 Posts: 27,066
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The 3pm-7pm slot has probably had other male presenters, as Smon has been covering the Play Offs, it would be hard for him, to get from Isleworth to Southend tonight in half an hour
  • D.M.N.D.M.N. Posts: 34,171
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I imagine whereas normal they would take their holidays in June and July, it's a bit different this year with Euro 2012 and the Olympics so they would want the majority of the presenters to cover them.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I imagine at least 1 of the team, will be sent to the Euro's, maybe Simon, to do a Sky Sports Report show maybe 3 times a day or something, im sure that is what they normally do, obviously before they would have sent out Keys and Gray, but obviously that is no longer an option.
  • The WandererThe Wanderer Posts: 5,238
    Forum Member
    I imagine at least 1 of the team, will be sent to the Euro's, maybe Simon, to do a Sky Sports Report show maybe 3 times a day or something, im sure that is what they normally do, obviously before they would have sent out Keys and Gray, but obviously that is no longer an option.

They didn't send out Keys and Gray in 2010 either, think Ed Chamberlin was one of the presenters
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Actually Ed makes more sense, as it would kind of fit in with his joh,
  • griffpaulgriffpaul Posts: 777
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Last summer Dave Jones did a few shifts