Aerosmith - O2 Arena 15th June

Vince JVince J Posts: 1,293
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Who else got presale tickets this morning? :D

Aerosmith are one of my favourite bands, been a fan of them for several years now so as you can imagine I'm beyond estatic to have gotten a ticket! I have no words!!! I've had a face on like this >>>:D since I got my confirmation email through!

Who else got tickets today and is there anyone hoping to get tickets in tomorrow's general sale?

Comments

• sarahcssarahcs Posts: 8,734
    Forum Member
    Nice one. I'm back at work that week and would need to ask for time off, so I can't go. Told my OH to go though.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 174
    Forum Member
    I'm hoping to get them on general release, I completely forgot about O2 Priority and only checked it yesterday... but £90+ for a ticket is just ridiculous, even though I can expense it.

I've also never seen them live and I get the impression this may well be the last chance.

What has everyone paid for their tickets so far?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 31
    Forum Member
    £106 :cry: but as you said this will probably the last time
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,577
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jesus Christ, £106!! And people have said £50 is too much for Gaga, that's absolutely ridiculous!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,240
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was going to try and get tickets but there is no way in hell I would pay 100 quid to see any band, except possibly for Roger Waters and Dave Gilmour reforming Pink Floyd
  • DamandaDamanda Posts: 34,208
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was going to try and get tickets but there is no way in hell I would pay 100 quid to see any band, except possibly for Roger Waters and Dave Gilmour reforming Pink Floyd

Ticket prices are outrageous
    paid £250 for the stones and £180 for U2
    have you seen the price of Bon Jovi at O2? :eek:
  • DamandaDamanda Posts: 34,208
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    AdzBrown wrote: »
    Jesus Christ, £106!! And people have said £50 is too much for Gaga, that's absolutely ridiculous!

Gaga.... i think that would be about £25 worth, she'll be history next year.
  • ogrynogryn Posts: 3,729
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was going to get tickets but I refuse to pay that amount out of principle.

A bit more than that will get you into a festival!
  • sarahcssarahcs Posts: 8,734
    Forum Member
    I'd pay if I could go, they won't be doing many more I'm sure!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 174
    Forum Member
    There does second price tier, but you can't choose it from the pop-down and it's not that much cheaper.

... but it is the proverbial double-edged sword... pay for the tickets or pay the price by never seeing them again!

Personally, I'm really annoyed!
  • DaisyBumblerootDaisyBumbleroot Posts: 24,763
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not a chance at that price.

Im going to see them alongside a sh1t load of other awesome bands over 5 days for a mere £74 more at download instead :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,240
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I had a look at Download day tickets, but I couldn't see any at the moment, will hope to find one nearer to the date.
  • DaisyBumblerootDaisyBumbleroot Posts: 24,763
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I had a look at Download day tickets, but I couldn't see any at the moment, will hope to find one nearer to the date.

afaik they only put day tickets up if weekend tickets dont sell out, or look like theyre selling out. Last year weekend + camping sold out but not weekend only so there were day tickets for sale - so keep checking nearer the time. though if you like acdc you might as well shell out the extra £80 odd quid and go for the whole thing :D
  • TVGirl319TVGirl319 Posts: 2,127
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    £106 is nothing!!!!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek:

When I lived in the UK, in 2007 a freind of mine and myself went to see Prince at the 02 and my freind paid for both my ticket and his and we went VIP and each ticket was £245!!!!!!

£106 is peanuts!!!!!!:D:D:D:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 735
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I paid £10 for Aerosmith at Wembley back in 89.