Toya and Helen are now targeting Kimberly.

124»

Comments

• yellowlabbieyellowlabbie Posts: 59,081
    Forum Member
    That seems to be exactly what's happening but that's just my interpretation!

But Helen was one of them 'bullying' Jale. Maybe Kim was trying to trick them, who knows. I do however prefer to believe Kim against Helen.
  • VeriVeri Posts: 96,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think (second opinions please) that in this new video Helen is saying that it was Kim's idea to set up Jale and Helen was having none of it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6c7LXVgfCcM

In that clip, Helen is trying to poison minds against Kim, and I don't think Helen has any good record for honesty.

Helen even seems be saying she wasn't already among those against Jale, so that Kim was (Helen claims) trying to get her (Helen) to join the "bandwagon". If anything, Helen was already driving or riding shotgun on the bandwagon and Kim was hoping to get on.

Let's also not forget Helen's warning. She now seems to be trying to rewrite history so that she hadn't been anti Jale.
  • Angie_PlastyAngie_Plasty Posts: 6,333
    Forum Member
    Veri wrote: »
    In that clip, Helen is trying to poison minds against Kim, and I don't think Helen has any good record for honesty.

Helen even seems be saying she wasn't already among those against Jale, so that Kim was (Helen claims) trying to get her (Helen) to join the "bandwagon". If anything, Helen was already driving or riding shotgun on the bandwagon and Kim was hoping to get on.

Let's also not forget Helen's warning. She now seems to be trying to rewrite history so that she hadn't been anti Jale.

I don't believe a word Helen says about anything.

I think they were both involved in some daft plot. If this bedroom chat spills out we might yet get to hear Kim's side of what they were up to.
  • JanisElizabethJanisElizabeth Posts: 12,112
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    But Helen was one of them 'bullying' Jale. Maybe Kim was trying to trick them, who knows. I do however prefer to believe Kim against Helen.

Absolutely. Helen was clearly "in on it" when Kim asked her what she wanted her to say to Jale.
  • IoanaPIoanaP Posts: 1,039
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Absolutely. Helen was clearly "in on it" when Kim asked her what she wanted her to say to Jale.

Hopefully now BB will show the previous clips to explain what the fake argument was about.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Veri wrote: »

Unbelievable. I'm beginning to wonder if they actually do forget there are cameras in there and that every word is recorded. Pretty disgusted at Ashleigh jumping in with those two harridans. I thought she was Kimberley's sidekick!!!!!
  • Angie_PlastyAngie_Plasty Posts: 6,333
    Forum Member
    Unbelievable. I'm beginning to wonder if they actually do forget there are cameras in there and that every word is recorded. Pretty disgusted at Ashleigh jumping in with those two harridans. I thought she was Kimberley's sidekick!!!!!

Ashleigh is all about Toya now and from there getting into Helen's good books. She said as much on a clip yesterday, or the day before.

It's all a blur now.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ashleigh is all about Toya now and from there getting into Helen's good books. She said as much on a clip yesterday, or the day before.

It's all a blur now.

I didn't see that. I thought she had her head screwed on but she's showing herself to be just another silly sheep :(
  • ultrosultros Posts: 8,504
    Forum Member
    They are making a grave mistake.

Kim is too clever for these sucker's !!!

They will be at Kim's feet sobbing and begging forgiveness soon enough :D
  • yellowlabbieyellowlabbie Posts: 59,081
    Forum Member
    ultros wrote: »

Now that I would love to see:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ultros wrote: »

You could be right. I don't think Kim is anybody's fool. Poor wee Ashleigh might find she's backed the wrong horse :D
  • James FrederickJames Frederick Posts: 53,184
    Forum Member
    You could be right. I don't think Kim is anybody's fool. Poor wee Ashleigh might find she's backed the wrong horse :D

Well at least she picked somone who looks like one
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Well said :D:D:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,263
    Forum Member

Well spotted. :p