Ashleigh is looking to start a fight with Kim.

FingersAndToesFingersAndToes Posts: 9,956
Forum Member
She's been moaning about her for days, and this morning she pretty much said it out, she wants to get into a fight with Kim. Kim seems to get most of the women's blood boiling, and she really isn't foung anything to deserve it.

Comments

• Master OzzyMaster Ozzy Posts: 18,935
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'll believe it when I see it. So far Ashleigh has just shown herself to be a sheep...nodding and agreeing with whoever is around and only voicing her opinions on housemates when the housemate she's talking about isn't around. I don't believe she'll get into an argument or confront the people she seems to have an issue with, and even if she does, I suspect she'll back down.
  • BROXI BEARBROXI BEAR Posts: 9,279
    Forum Member
    She's all talk that one.
  • Radical JoeRadical Joe Posts: 15,743
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She'll either crawl back into her hole or crawl back into Kimberly's arms if and when Toya gets the sack on Friday.

And anyone here who actually cares for Ashleigh should be on the phone voting Toya out because if one thing's for certain, it's that Ashleigh has turned into a negative bitchy little madam since Toya caught her in her web.
  • FingersAndToesFingersAndToes Posts: 9,956
    Forum Member
    She'll either crawl back into her hole or crawl back into Kimberly's arms if and when Toya gets the sack on Friday.

And anyone here who actually cares for Ashleigh should be on the phone voting Toya out because if one thing's for certain, it's that Ashleigh has turned into a negative bitchy little madam since Toya caught her in her web.

Unfortunately I think it's all her. She started it under Helen's spell, then moved to Toya's backside. But true, she is quite negative and bitchy.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,824
    Forum Member
    I'm not sure I've ever seen a clip with Ashleigh in it where she hasn't been slagging someone off for something.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,167
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I feel sorry for Kim, all the girls in that house bitch behind her back and pretend to be all sweet to her face, while Kim just thinks they are her firends.
  • LMLM Posts: 63,466
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    qwertyell wrote: »
    I'm not sure I've ever seen a clip with Ashleigh in it where she hasn't been slagging someone off for something.

Agreed

She is the most two faced person in the house.