Options

OK Magazine - Do you still read it?

13»

Comments

• Options
    StarryNightStarryNight Posts: 7,289
    Forum Member
    It has the same people week in week out, Jordan, Kerry, Posh, Kate Moss etc. Boring! I never buy it.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,654
    Forum Member
    Sloopy wrote: »
    As much as we can see what a monstrous laughing stock Jodie Marsh is, OK are hardly in a position to moralise about her tacky wedding - especially when they are paying good money to The Katona and Jordan to publicise themselves on a weekly basis.

The magazine must be selling a lot still tho, otherwise they wouldn't have nearly £2 million to chuck at Boredom for her wedding 'exclusive.'
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 139
    Forum Member
    Sloopy wrote: »
    I saw a copy of OK magazine last week with Chanelle and Ziggy on the front cover, celebrating their fake 'wedding.'

Utterly contemptible cretins. Who the bloody hell wants to read about these two pathetic wannabes? Crawl back under your rock.

My thoughts exactly ! What a sad pair of wannabes dressing up like posh/becks pretending to be getting married. I've seen it all now. I suppose every week now their ugly mugs will be on the cover with Kerry/Jordan/Jade/Michelle Scott-Lee and Daniella Lloyd. I use to buy the occasional copy but now I just look in disbelief at the nonsense they put on the cover and buy something else, but saying that I think all of the mags are completely obsessed with these z-listers so there is no escaping them so I'm not buying any at the moment.