Options

JJ on live feed having yet another go...

13»

Comments

• Options
    mitacondmitacond Posts: 105,727
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    *MsChief* wrote: »
    I agree but we are definitely in the minority. I am not a big fan of Ben but I don't want him to go. He is hilarious - come on admit it.

JJ or Josie to win,

Get Steve out!!

Absolutley not they do not deserve to win at all.;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,260
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Im cofused as to why or how this man is so popular. Hes an argumentative pansy.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,481
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    027huds wrote: »
    Sezer. I hope JJ has a similar eviction which shocks the house. That would be awesome, but unlikely to happen.

My mind blows fuses when I try to find comparisons between Sezer and JJ. They both had similar anatomy (I mean, limbs, torso, head, hands, feet, twiddly bits) but in their personalities? Nah, can't see that at all. Ouch - sheesh, another fuse!
  • Options
    BBTweetsBBTweets Posts: 12,699
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    tsutsu wrote: »
    how convenient that people tend the forget the amount of bitching Corin did about JJ, most of which wasnt shown on the highlights. She said an awlful lot worse about him, including childish name-calling,

There are those who haven't forgot when JJ started picking on Rachael at the table for discussing lad's mags when it wasn't even her who was talking about them and the only person to stand up and have a go at JJ for it was Corin. The same Corin who also showed enough concern for her 'enemy' that she had to lead his 'friend' over to his bed to talk to him.

Corin for all her faults is one who'll stand up to a bully and I pretty much couldn't care less that she called JJ a ******** a thousand times, he is one.
  • Options
    lynzeelynzee Posts: 8,193
    Forum Member
    BBTweets wrote: »
    There are those who haven't forgot when JJ started picking on Rachael at the table for discussing lad's mags when it wasn't even her who was talking about them and the only person to stand up and have a go at JJ for it was Corin. The same Corin who also showed enough concern for her 'enemy' that she had to lead his 'friend' over to his bed to talk to him.

Corin for all her faults is one who'll stand up to a bully and I pretty much couldn't care less that she called JJ a ******** a thousand times, he is one.

Thanks for the reminder. It all makes sense now why JJ is picking on Corin so much lately. He has never forgotten that she stood up for Rachael when he was being his usual nasty self.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 847
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If the people who post criticising bitching I can assume has never bitched about somebody they don't like, whether they were right or wrong?

Yea, thought not.
  • Options
    DeccaQuinneDeccaQuinne Posts: 1,337
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Caoimhe to win :D

Are you related???

You're fighting an uphill battle. :D
  • Options
    Radical JoeRadical Joe Posts: 15,743
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Since shabby left, Caoimhe and JJ were the closest I had to faves in there, but I've gone right off the pair of them lately.

I'm not a fan of Corin's (or anyone for that matter) so it's not nthat they're turning against my faves, I just think the way they behave together is spiteful and childish, and not entertaining to watch at all.
  • Options
    meglosmurmursmeglosmurmurs Posts: 35,110
    Forum Member
    I think Corin would be stupid to pick JJ. She surely can't be that thick to not realise he's got a huge fanbase. I'm hoping against hope she picks Josie but it won't happen.

Don't go for an argumentative character who divides opinion but go for the bookies fave to win. Errr yeah, real smart strategy that would be. :confused:
  • Options
    LushnessLushness Posts: 38,170
    Forum Member
    Hmmm lets hope that Corin doesn't ask to be JJ's friend - he doesn't like that does he! Even though he was in tears himself at wanting to be Josie's mate! :D
  • Options
    Radical JoeRadical Joe Posts: 15,743
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think Corin would be stupid to pick JJ. She surely can't be that thick to not realise he's got a huge fanbase. I'm hoping against hope she picks Josie but it won't happen.

If she picked JJ (even if she thought he might go) the chances are that it would be Caoimhe who'd get the boot - which I don't think Corin would mind too much.
  • Options
    BBTweetsBBTweets Posts: 12,699
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Don't go for an argumentative character who divides opinion but go for the bookies fave to win. Errr yeah, real smart strategy that would be. :confused:

Josie's odds took a dive this week after her argument with JJ and JJ's fans aren't as keen on her this week as they were last week either. Please don't "errr yeah" me either. I find that patronising.
    If she picked JJ (even if she thought he might go) the chances are that it would be Caoimhe who'd get the boot - which I don't think Corin would mind too much.

I don't see JJ going either but that's why I thought it would be stupid of her to put him up but he's the only one she's really openly argued with and if she put up anybody else (even Mario who she's nominated before), she might open herself up to gaining more enemies in the house. At least with Josie she could make some claim that she thinks she'd stay.
  • Options
    VeriVeri Posts: 96,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Since shabby left, Caoimhe and JJ were the closest I had to faves in there, but I've gone right off the pair of them lately.

I'm not a fan of Corin's (or anyone for that matter) so it's not nthat they're turning against my faves, I just think the way they behave together is spiteful and childish, and not entertaining to watch at all.
    Since the new HMs came in?
  • Options
    Kopite1763Kopite1763 Posts: 6,835
    Forum Member
    Ryan-B wrote:
    nice how the op forgets how vocal, ben, dave and keeva were as well :rolleyes: even steve had a go yet only jj singled out.

I never forgot Caoimhe's involvement and did mention it. If anything, Ben was defending Corin, but it seems if you say anything positive about Ben, you get shot down in flames lol
    *goes away and rolls eyes as it seems to mean something on here*
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 448
    Forum Member
    I actually like Corin and I'm tired of John James just taking stabs at people just because he doesn't like them. I want him to cry like a little b!tch one last time and GTFO of the house. Caoimhe will probably drop the Corin thing if he leaves, cause she'll have no one to bitch about it with.
  • Options
    kirstylouise666kirstylouise666 Posts: 6,959
    Forum Member
    JJ , Caoimhe and Josie have no mind of their own... they always slag off the same people and they dislike the same people. Can't stand any of them... was glad Ben stood up for Coirin because none of the others was going to.