Options

Dave on LF talking about loyalty

Kopite1763Kopite1763 Posts: 6,835
Forum Member
On live feed right now, dave is talking about Mario's lack of loyalty because Mario put dave up to replace him in the S&R task - is this the same Dave that nominated Mario this week??

I think Mario did his replacement fairly.

Comments

• Options
    BROXI BEARBROXI BEAR Posts: 9,279
    Forum Member
    The hypocrisy of some of them astounds me. Dave take it like a bloody man and stop whinging like a bitch.
  • Options
    WatchingBBAgainWatchingBBAgain Posts: 1,773
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree, and I hope they show Dave's nasty, hypocritical campaign against Mario that he has been conducting ALL day on tomorrow's HLs. So, Dave can nominate his "mate" Mario, but Mario cannot return the favour in form of S&R. Me thinks not!

I thought Rachel would definitely go on Friday - but with Dave running his mouth all the time, now I'm not so sure and I may throw a few votes his way afterall.
  • Options
    missfrizzymissfrizzy Posts: 7,536
    Forum Member
    This from the creep who constantly back stabbed his "good friend" Ben.

Fgs get Dave out this week. If I have to look at that disgusting hypocrite for much longer, I'll go in there and drag him out myself.:mad:
  • Options
    zofozofo Posts: 7,277
    Forum Member
    Dave has put Mario up in the S&R before so what goes around comes around.:)
  • Options
    iamsofirediamsofired Posts: 13,054
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dave could be the biggest hypocrite in BB history - his late night bitching sessions and pre s&r shmoozing are becoming legendary.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dave whined enough when he picked Keeva. Oh how hard it was man, no one understands how hard it was.
    Dave blooming nominated Mario so how has he got room to moan about Mario picking him in the save and replace.