Options

Why Did God Create Gay Dolphins?

Comments

• Options
    mushymanrobmushymanrob Posts: 17,992
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm speaking of the act, though, I should have stated it in the title and first post.

But the ACT, since dolphins to participate in homosexual activity.

.... maybe they arent gay, they just f**k other dolphins regardless of sex..
  • Options
    GeordiePaulGeordiePaul Posts: 1,323
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Use Google. I've been reading about gay Dolphins for 3 years. I'm not going to bring up all the vital links.

Use Google. You'll even find records of a few Dolphin on man encounters..

You might also find records of a few Man on Dolphin encounters, anyone remember Freddie the Dolphin, that went on to be molested by some rather ****ed up individual?
  • Options
    floogfloog Posts: 981
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of giraffes were gay too.
  • Options
    MrQuikeMrQuike Posts: 18,175
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    EEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeEEEEeee-EEEeeeEE*click*EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-*click*eeeeeeeeEeee*click**click*splash
  • Options
    ShizukuShizuku Posts: 2,258
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He didn't, those dolphins are sick and they are going to Hell. I blame their dolphin parents for not taking them to church on Sundays or making them read the Bible.
  • Options
    batgirlbatgirl Posts: 42,248
    Forum Member
    Shizuku wrote: »
    He didn't, those dolphins are sick and they are going to Hell. I blame their dolphin parents for not taking them to church on Sundays or making them read the Bible.

Nurture, innit.
  • Options
    lemoncurdlemoncurd Posts: 57,778
    Forum Member
    Is this something to do with blow holes? :confused:
  • Options
    lemoncurdlemoncurd Posts: 57,778
    Forum Member
    I doubt a Dolphin knows if the other Dolphin is the same sex until its too late.

True. They all look the same. It's probably more mistaken identity.
  • Options
    _kitty_kitty Posts: 405
    Forum Member
    Shizuku wrote: »

Yeah if they'd gone to church they'd only learn about cuckolding and incest ;)
  • Options
    Gary_LandyFanGary_LandyFan Posts: 3,824
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "God" didn't create anything, a writer created "God".
  • Options
    Archie DukeArchie Duke Posts: 1,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Two questions need answering before we can plunge into these murky philosophical depths.

Did God actually create Dolphins, and do Gay Dolphins exist ?
  • Options
    _kitty_kitty Posts: 405
    Forum Member
    Two questions need answering before we can plunge into these murky philosophical depths.

SL46k.jpg

Definitely.
  • Options
    OrbitalzoneOrbitalzone Posts: 12,627
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Three surely, does god exist?
  • Options
    Bobbity-booBobbity-boo Posts: 974
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    bugloss wrote: »
    the same reason he created gay humans

You mean "so the other dolphins have someone to treat like crap"?
  • Options
    IqoniqIqoniq Posts: 6,299
    Forum Member
    They plainly can't orally pleasure each other.
    Er, I think you'll find you're wrong on that one. They do use their rostrum (the mouth area) and flippers to masturbate one another regardless of gender.

Quite a few species of animals have been shown to engage in sexual activity for fun to increase bonding in the "social" unit (or pod as it would be in dolphins). If they bump into another pod of dolphins they'll also occasionally do the same with them, even if the species of dolphin is different.

As for gay dolphins, you may as well ask why God created gay lions, tigers, monkeys and whatever else. There is a lot of information of animals engaging in gay sexual activity just because they can, and the rest of the pack don't think anything of it. Maybe animals are slightly more advanced as groups than we care to admit.
  • Options
    jrajra Posts: 48,325
    Forum Member
    Some of the thread titles this morning are just bizarre. Has Dr. Evil just dropped some of his magic mushroom sauce on DS.
  • Options
    mushymanrobmushymanrob Posts: 17,992
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jra wrote: »
    Some of the thread titles this morning are just bizarre. Has Dr. Evil just dropped some of his magic mushroom sauce on DS.

.... we would be in a better place if he did ;-)
  • Options
    droogiefretdroogiefret Posts: 24,117
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Isn't being gay a sin?
    I'm speaking of the act, though, I should have stated it in the title and first post.

But the ACT, since dolphins to participate in homosexual activity.

It's not all about sex you know.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,138
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bugloss wrote: »
    the same reason he created gay humans
    You mean "so the other dolphins have someone to treat like crap"?

no, an odd sense of humour
  • Options
    FrightfulBoarFrightfulBoar Posts: 885
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Iqoniq wrote: »
    Er, I think you'll find you're wrong on that one. They do use their rostrum (the mouth area) and flippers to masturbate one another regardless of gender.

Quite a few species of animals have been shown to engage in sexual activity for fun to increase bonding in the "social" unit (or pod as it would be in dolphins). If they bump into another pod of dolphins they'll also occasionally do the same with them, even if the species of dolphin is different.

As for gay dolphins, you may as well ask why God created gay lions, tigers, monkeys and whatever else. There is a lot of information of animals engaging in gay sexual activity just because they can, and the rest of the pack don't think anything of it. Maybe animals are slightly more advanced as groups than we care to admit.

I've always been confused about people who try to justify human homosexuality because animals do it. Please note I don't think consenting adults need to justify their sexual leanings.

• Animals aren't very clever. They're probably making a mistake
    • Sex is for procreation for animals that only have sex instinctively and not for fun, which is most of them
    • Animals eat their own faeces and frequently their own young

Using them as a yardstick is a mistake.
  • Options
    MoggioMoggio Posts: 4,289
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've always been confused about people who try to justify human homosexuality because animals do it. Please note I don't think consenting adults need to justify their sexual leanings.

• Animals aren't very clever. They're probably making a mistake
    • Sex is for procreation for animals that only have sex instinctively and not for fun, which is most of them
    • Animals eat their own faeces and frequently their own young

Using them as a yardstick is a mistake.

Humans are animals too, you know.
  • Options
    Time EraserTime Eraser Posts: 372
    Forum Member
    Dolphins do have sex for fun.
  • Options
    McMahauldMcMahauld Posts: 1,257
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Animals aren't very clever.
    They're probably making a mistake

You got that right.
    My dog shags my mother-in-law's leg.
  • Options
    FrankieFixerFrankieFixer Posts: 11,530
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Male Amazonian river dolphins, for example, penetrate the blowholes of other males; female bottlenose dolphins use their snouts as dildos on other females.

Nooooooooooooo!!!! The dreams will start again.
  • Options
    FrightfulBoarFrightfulBoar Posts: 885
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Moggio wrote: »
    Humans are animals too, you know.

Yes, I know, commonly though, people differentiate. What are you getting at?