Options

JJ on live feed having yet another go...

Kopite1763Kopite1763 Posts: 6,835
Forum Member
JJ is sitting with Caoimhe, Ben and Dave having yet another pop at Corin. The guy seems to have a vendetta against the poor girl.
Caoihme is chipping in saying Corin is "disgusted" at being nominated, yet Corin is telling Andrew, if she goes Fri she will be sad, but what will be will be.
JJ & Caoimhe are trying to turn everyone against Corin, and what is her crime.............. being too happy fgs!
These two are the most miserable, bitchy HM's ever and they have the cheek to moan because someone is happy??
John James thinks he knows how many people nominated her "100%"
JJ is complaining because Corin asked if anyone didn't mind going, he's saying NOBODY wants to go... erm, wasn't he in the diary room blubbing just the other night wanting to go home????

Comments

• Options
    superstar111superstar111 Posts: 18,479
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Caoimhe to win :D
  • Options
    SillyBillyGoatSillyBillyGoat Posts: 22,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Caoimhe to win :D

How about no :)
  • Options
    titfortattitfortat Posts: 9,126
    Forum Member
    Kopite1763 wrote: »
    JJ is sitting with Caoimhe, Ben and Dave having yet another pop at Corin. The guy seems to have a vendetta against the poor girl.
    Caoihme is chipping in saying Corin is "disgusted" at being nominated, yet Corin is telling Andrew, if she goes Fri she will be sad, but what will be will be.
    JJ & Caoimhe are trying to turn everyone against Corin, and what is her crime.............. being too happy fgs!
    These two are the most miserable, bitchy HM's ever and they have the cheek to moan because someone is happy??
    John James thinks he knows how many people nominated her "100%"
    JJ is complaining because Corin asked if anyone didn't mind going, he's saying NOBODY wants to go... erm, wasn't he in the diary room blubbing just the other night wanting to go home????

If Coirn does not win the S&R JJ will get on her just like he did with Rachael
  • Options
    Pop_ArtPop_Art Posts: 5,116
    Forum Member
    Dave, Keeva are just as involved as is Ben

http://www.channel4.com/bigbrother/article/news/2010/Jul/13/caoimhe-says-she-has-to-win/view.c4

Ben is trying to get Keeva to pick steve

Its not an arguement but a discussion.
  • Options
    meglosmurmursmeglosmurmurs Posts: 35,110
    Forum Member
    I know, Corin may be annoying, but she doesn't deserve to have this vendetta against her.

I hope if JJ keeps going on about her then the public will save her just to spite him. I'm not getting my hopes up though.
  • Options
    Special K_Special K_ Posts: 6,320
    Forum Member
    Surprise! Surprise !

Gone right off JJ.
  • Options
    mitacondmitacond Posts: 105,727
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I know he was he is the ............... he has done this everytime someone he wants out is up for ecition. ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Special K_ wrote: »
    Surprise! Surprise !

Gone right off JJ.

I was never on him ;)
  • Options
    027huds027huds Posts: 12,571
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    JJ and Caoihme are terrible. Can't they ever stop spreading their venom?

I can see it now. If Corin doesn't win the task, he'll be provoking her all week until she eventually snaps. One more arguement with him will be enough to take her down because he's the golden child and you're not allowed to fight with the golden child.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,465
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Back stabbing Corin to the max!
  • Options
    LMAOLMAO Posts: 3,471
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They are having a discusssion, whats wrong with that?? :confused:

Sheesh is JJ not even allowed to speak now without all these stupid threads popping up? :rolleyes:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 25,501
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Their obsession with her is to be honest, pathetic and alarming.

Caoimhe out on Friday. She's a horrible woman.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I know, Corin may be annoying, but she doesn't deserve to have this vendetta against her.

I hope if JJ keeps going on about her then the public will save her just to spite him. I'm not getting my hopes up though.

I hope so at least she is one of t he decent hms in there. Corin is such a kind person. ;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,560
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mitacond wrote: »
    I was never on him ;)

I wouldn't mind being on him ;)
  • Options
    ghettoBLASTER!ghettoBLASTER! Posts: 5,220
    Forum Member
    Melanie20 wrote: »
    Back stabbing Corin to the max!

Back stabbing? how

I'd say Ben was the surprise here. He is hell bent on getting Steve put up.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,537
    Forum Member
    Keamene, JJ and Dave all hate Corin????
  • Options
    BBTweetsBBTweets Posts: 12,699
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's amazing how he doesn't see that Keeva and Josie want to win just as badly as Corin does. I wish he'd ask them their reasons for wanting to be on the show and see if theirs match up with his own views as to what they're in the house for.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,207
    Forum Member
    I like the double act of JJ and Kevin doing a hatchet job on the ones they dont like especailly the fake Corin who will explode once again if she hears about this .Cant Wait .
  • Options
    Rough DiamondRough Diamond Posts: 2,274
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What I am watching is was no arguement more a discussion, what right has Corin to ask if people want to leave jeez,Ben has been is saying he wants Steve up.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,067
    Forum Member
    titfortat wrote: »
    If Coirn does not win the S&R JJ will get on her just like he did with Rachael

i hope she psyche herself up for the onslaught which is coming.....i wouldn't want him to win this one
  • Options
    azureanneazureanne Posts: 1,756
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LMAO wrote: »

Sheesh is JJ not even allowed to speak now without all these stupid threads popping up? :rolleyes:
    JJ never disscusses, he rants!!!:mad:
  • Options
    ghettoBLASTER!ghettoBLASTER! Posts: 5,220
    Forum Member
    What I am watching is was no arguement more a discussion, what right has Corin to ask if people want to leave jeez,Ben has been is saying he wants Steve up.

Yeah it was no argument. Steve seemed offended Corin had asked him if he wanted to be put up! but Ben has gone on a mission to make sure Keeva picks Steve! lol
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    027huds wrote: »
    JJ and Caoihme are terrible. Can't they ever stop spreading their venom?

I can see it now. If Corin doesn't win the task, he'll be provoking her all week until she eventually snaps. One more arguement with him will be enough to take her down because he's the golden child and you're not allowed to fight with the golden child.

Who was that really disgusting hm who thought he rulled the roost I can't remember his name lets hope that the same happens to JJ and Josie. ;);)
  • Options
    027huds027huds Posts: 12,571
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    LMAO wrote: »

Why should he be allowed to get away with bitching, or "dicussing" as you put it, when it's jumped on when everyone else in the house does it? :confused:

It's not our fault if he does it more often than the others so more threads are created.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,207
    Forum Member

Shes a desperado thats for sure.