Options

Would you change your opinion of a HM....

Kopite1763Kopite1763 Posts: 6,835
Forum Member
Would you change your opinion of a HM based on who they nominate tomorrow?

I'm talking about those HM's you are undecided on, would it sway you to like or dislike them, based on who they nominate?

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 336
    Forum Member
    For it's still way to early for me to form a proper opinion on any of them but if I grow to dislike any of them over the next week or so then I may view anybody who nominates them tomorrow in a better light if that makes sense.
  • Options
    muggins14muggins14 Posts: 61,844
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I could potentially change my opinion of them if they give a reason I feel to be vindictive or unnecessary, as sometimes the reasons they give say more about them than the person they are nominating. It's going to be interesting :D
  • Options
    essexboyashessexboyash Posts: 20,039
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    muggins14 wrote: »
    I could potentially change my opinion of them if they give a reason I feel to be vindictive or unnecessary, as sometimes the reasons they give say more about them than the person they are nominating. It's going to be interesting :D

^^^^^This. They can nominate whoever they like, its more down to the reason they nominate them I think.

I like Cheryl, but if someone nominates her because they said that they thought Cheryl had ignored them when they tried to talk to her or something then thats a fair enough reason for them personally to nominate her so cant really penalise them for it

On the other hand if they just nominate her for no legitimate reason when shes been really kind to them or something then id start to think "hmmmm thats a bit unfair"
  • Options
    ArcanaArcana Posts: 37,521
    Forum Member
    As others have suggested, I couldn't care less who a HM nominates as long as they give what seem to me valid reasons.
  • Options
    What name??What name?? Posts: 26,623
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    More importantly is how they nominate and how they react to being nominated.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    muggins14 wrote: »

^^^ This
  • Options
    HeavenlyHeavenly Posts: 31,915
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If they give a horrible reason, then yes it would change my opinion of them, seeing they have only been together a couple of days.

It won't be easy doing face to face if you haven't fallen out with anyone yet, I suppose if that was me, I would do the old "there are some people I have spent more time with.." cliche.....so as not to hurt anyone's feelings. :D
  • Options
    cleocleo Posts: 4,570
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Haven't got much of an opinion on any of them yet - but I'm not normally much influenced by who people nominate

Even reasons are not very important, since BB spend a lot of time dragging more and more negative reasons out of HM. Just saying "We don't get on" or "We don't have much to talk about" often results in them asking for a stronger reason or a specific example, and when we get the edited version it can look more vindictive than it actually is.
  • Options
    Teddybear99Teddybear99 Posts: 6,077
    Forum Member
    Kopite1763 wrote: »
    Would you change your opinion of a HM based on who they nominate tomorrow?

I'm talking about those HM's you are undecided on, would it sway you to like or dislike them, based on who they nominate?

Not on who they nominated, but certainly on how they nominated, if they were unnecessarily harsh or nasty.
  • Options
    Kopite1763Kopite1763 Posts: 6,835
    Forum Member
    So it would appear that nearly everyone would only change their opinions on a HM, based on reasons for nominating, as opposed to the actual nomination.

Interesting! I shall play closer attention to the reasons given for nominations this Friday :D
  • Options
    gavinfarrellygavinfarrelly Posts: 6,195
    Forum Member
    No. Their nominations, their reasons, their choice. It wouldnt affect how I view them as I realise we only see a very small part of the day anyway.
  • Options
    HeavenlyHeavenly Posts: 31,915
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Plenty of cop out noms tonight!

Colleen and Jasmin, not happy bunnies!