The Daily Pwice

Comments

• jannajanna Posts: 7,323
    Forum Member
    In all honesty I would love it if my boyfriend paid for my cinema ticket and pizza hut :o:o:o:o:o

No probs Grace. Hang around for a year or so & you can have Kevin.;)
    He'll have had moderate usage on account of Cupid Stunt shutting her stable/mobile phone doors,as she did with other guys.
    Plus he might be a bit broke from buying milk & bread ,so you'll need to get him some stripping gigs .....nothing fancy,the local 'spit & sawdust' pub will suit his act just fine. And hide your cosmetics & undies as he HAS been known to borrow such feminine fripperies.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 813
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    janna wrote: »
    No probs Grace. Hang around for a year or so & you can have Kevin.;)
    He'll have had moderate usage on account of Cupid Stunt shutting her stable/mobile phone doors,as she did with other guys.
    Plus he might be a bit broke from buying milk & bread ,so you'll need to get him some stripping gigs .....nothing fancy,the local 'spit & sawdust' pub will suit his act just fine. And hide your cosmetics & undies as he HAS been known to borrow such feminine fripperies.

What a catch!!!
  • Saltydog1955Saltydog1955 Posts: 4,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    janna wrote: »
    Anyways we all know she still loves Petee .;)

I think she does, and everything she's done since their divorce is a slap in the face for him.

Personally I think the pair of them were well suited. Two numpties together.

He's always said he'll never say why they divorced, but I've got my own theories and Mr Horsey Man and the last miscarriage *cough* feature heavily in them.
  • Willow33Willow33 Posts: 2,084
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think she does, and everything she's done since their divorce is a slap in the face for him.

He's always said he'll never say why they divorced, but I've got my own theories and Mr Horsey Man and the last miscarriage *cough* feature heavily in them.

She thinks its a slap in the face for Pete ;) she spends all her time thinking what can I do next to try and hurt him, while all the time pining away for him.
  • sconescone Posts: 14,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Willow33 wrote: »
    She thinks its a slap in the face for Pete ;) she spends all her time thinking what can I do next to try and hurt him, while all the time pining away for him.

And he doesn't think of ways to hurt her? Of course he doesn't, all hail the Saint Andre :D
  • johartukjohartuk Posts: 11,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

God, that just brought back memories of the truly cringeworthy photo-shoot she did (for OK! mag, I think) with Mr Horsey Man and his wife!:eek: Of all the daft stunts she's pulled and photo-shoots she's done, that one is probably the grimmest! The photo that sticks out in my memory is the one of KP and Mr Horsey Man's wife 'fighting'!:eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    johartuk wrote: »
    God, that just brought back memories of the truly cringeworthy photo-shoot she did (for OK! mag, I think) with Mr Horsey Man and his wife!:eek: Of all the daft stunts she's pulled and photo-shoots she's done, that one is probably the grimmest! The photo that sticks out in my memory is the one of KP and Mr Horsey Man's wife 'fighting'!:eek:

Don't remind me - I feel a return of my breakfast......:p ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    johartuk wrote: »

I'm going to have a google
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    scone wrote: »
    And he doesn't think of ways to hurt her? Of course he doesn't, all hail the Saint Andre :D

Saint Andre? If hes that much of a saint, probably not.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Of course he doesn't hurt his ex wife, of course he is above that :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    From the 'Andre's ''suffering'' thread.
    Too busy spitting venom at KP to defend his honour? I can't stand the woman but the level of hate and disgusting comments in there is making me feel sick.

Seeing as were so 'hateful' and 'venomous' here, maybe they shouldn't read it? :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Only his 'detractors' portray him that way. I've never seen a real fan of his on here, but I doubt even they'd say he was a 'saint'.

The reality is that he's just a bland, boring over tanned numpty, not really worthy of comment. If they stopped watching his show, ITV would cancel it, just as they and Living did with Katie's.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    THE DAILY PWICE LATEST.....

There's a plot.........:eek: :D

http://www.pressgazette.co.uk/katie-prices-high-court-claim-form-suggests-pr-plot-bury-bitch-press

http://www.pressgazette.co.uk/writs-expose-relationship-between-desmond-owned-titles-and-katie-prices-former-agent

I thought she'd settled all this stuff between her and Desmond, but perhaps she's decided to revive it. :confused:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Only his 'detractors' portray him that way. I've never seen a real fan of his on here, but I doubt even they'd say he was a 'saint'.

The reality is that he's just a bland, boring over tanned numpty, not really worthy of comment. If they stopped watching his show, ITV would cancel it, just as they and Living did with Katie's.

He has a vast amount of fans he sells out big venues so he can dress in his plastic gear, ITV won't stop filming him ever, but will the bloke ever think, hang on a minute I need to stop having cameras following me about.

It's Pete's sixtieth birthday his son Junior has come to visit

"Yo pop!"

"Son! Where's Princess?"

"Ya know, she's busy modelling,"

:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He has a vast amount of fans he sells out big venues so he can dress in his plastic gear, ITV won't stop filming him ever, but will the bloke ever think, hang on a minute I need to stop having cameras following me about.

It's Pete's sixtieth birthday his son Junior has come to visit

"Yo pop!"

"Son! Where's Princess?"

"Ya know, she's busy modelling,"

:D

I can picture it.

Wonder if it'll be 'glamma moddelling'? If it is, I expect Mummy will have some explaining to do....:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can picture it.

Wonder if it'll be 'glamma moddelling'? If it is, I expect Mummy will have some explaining to do....:D

Oh the poor child, mummy will have to teach her the "walk"
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I've always thought they will get back together. You don't spend all these years so wrapped up in each other unless neither of you can move on, eventually ego will subside an the need for a new headline will be too strong, so our numpties will reunite
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm going to have a google

I don't think you'll find any from the actual article scone, but the cover's enough to make you feel :p

http://images.ok.co.uk/dynamic/3/451x567/14323_1.jpg
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh the poor child, mummy will have to teach her the "walk"

Yes, the bow-legged John Wayne one. ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I thought she'd settled all this stuff between her and Desmond, but perhaps she's decided to revive it. :confused:

For a moment their salty I thought you were talking about Desmond Tutu, god I need coffee :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, the bow-legged John Wayne one. ;)

Yep. that's the one, so ladylike.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't think you'll find any from the actual article scone, but the cover's enough to make you feel :p

http://images.ok.co.uk/dynamic/3/451x567/14323_1.jpg

How could they only give Patrick Swayze a corner of the front page?? No one puts Patrick Swayze in the corner!!! :mad:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've always thought they will get back together. You don't spend all these years so wrapped up in each other unless neither of you can move on, eventually ego will subside an the need for a new headline will be too strong, so our numpties will reunite

Oh god, imagine Katie if they do reunite, oh Petey was always the love of my life, I love his little acorn, but now it has grown into a big twee for me. That was the woot of all our pwoblems, but there is no bigger out there for me :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How could they only give Patrick Swayze a corner of the front page?? No one puts Patrick Swayze in the corner!!! :mad:

Cheeky brats :cry:
  • artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

:D:D:D
This discussion has been closed.