Options

EE- Very Emotional Scenes Between Ian & Sharon

Shane ParrishShane Parrish Posts: 2,598
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Really found these scenes very emotional last night. Adam Woodyatt and Letitia Dean were brilliant.

Comments

• Options
    lulu glulu g Posts: 52,649
    Forum Member
    Really found these scenes very emotional last night. Adam Woodyatt and Letitia Dean were brilliant.
    AW was fantastic. I don't rate LD's acting, but she is at her best when working with AW.
  • Options
    Sez_babeSez_babe Posts: 133,998
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    They were magnificent. Adam is so good at crying.
  • Options
    0...00...0 Posts: 21,111
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I enjoyed them too.
  • Options
    vaslav37vaslav37 Posts: 69,555
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I loved it.
  • Options
    curvybabescurvybabes Posts: 13,223
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They were both brilliant but Adam this past year really has been outstanding.
  • Options
    IphigeniaIphigenia Posts: 8,109
    Forum Member
    I'm a returnee to EE (I left during the Ronnie/Stolen Baby thing), and had never been a huge fan of AW but his work recently has been exceptional. Put LD into the shade, I'm afraid, but the scenes were very good.
  • Options
    melloncollie06melloncollie06 Posts: 2,525
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I stopped watching eastenders years and years ago, and only returned because of the whole Lucy hype.
    even though I find most of the acting In general quite hammy, I think Adam Woodyatt has improved vastly with age and plays his role really realistically.
    I enjoy pretty much any scene he's in
    ...even when he's sobbing his heart out.
  • Options
    cobiscobis Posts: 11,780
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I thought it was a great episode and reminded me very much of the early years of EastEnders, not just because of the mentions of characters long gone, but because it wasn't a perfect huggy heart to heart, Ian was irritable, Sharon slapped him, it was just very human and believable.

Ian and Sharon have been so much in their lives and I don't imagine either character will have an easy peaceful time ahead and yet they are still there, trying to be the best parents/partners/friends that they can and that is probably what most of us are doing in real life, just with not quite so much drama hopefully :D
  • Options
    Shazla09Shazla09 Posts: 29,336
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I stopped watching eastenders years and years ago, and only returned because of the whole Lucy hype.
    even though I find most of the acting In general quite hammy, I think Adam Woodyatt has improved vastly with age and plays his role really realistically.
    I enjoy pretty much any scene he's in
    ...even when he's sobbing his heart out.

Really? Melloncollie I'd be intrigued if you could give examples as I think other soaps could be accused of this too. :)
  • Options
    Adrian_Ward1Adrian_Ward1 Posts: 13,119
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Loved these two discussing the past.
  • Options
    melloncollie06melloncollie06 Posts: 2,525
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sw2963 wrote: »
    Really? Melloncollie I'd be intrigued if you could give examples as I think other soaps could be accused of this too. :)

best example is for me is leticia Dean. I've never been a fan of her acting.
    A few other characters who I don't know well enough to know names. but I personally find them a bit hammy.

its not an 'accusation' , just a personal taste thing.
  • Options
    ALowsleyALowsley Posts: 886
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Loved the episode. Adam Woodyatt and Letitia Dean did very well. Both actors got a lot of praise on Twitter.
  • Options
    Kevin_McGrathKevin_McGrath Posts: 948
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Adam was quite impressive again tonight. It's as if he's as if he's at last he has been given permission to act.

One thing confused me though - why should it be taken as unquestionable that Lou Fowler would have been able to know about it if Pete had been playing away and producing Sharon?