Don't Tell the Bride Series 7 - BBC 3

124»

Comments

• Options
    riannerianne Posts: 1,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    great final show. best episode of the series

no silly ideas (ignoring the plane) just a groom and bestman wanting to get it right for the bride!

weird how its going back to bbc3 now though.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 845
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tonight's episode was lovely, not so keen on the nightclub, but she seemed so happy with it all. She was great and I thought they seemed a really brilliant couple. Also, bless the best man... what a sweetheart :D
  • Options
    walterwhitewalterwhite Posts: 56,944
    Forum Member
    Seemingly a new series starting on BBC3 next Wednesday. Seems a bit strange.
  • Options
    StansfieldStansfield Posts: 6,097
    Forum Member
    rianne wrote: »
    great final show. best episode of the series

no silly ideas (ignoring the plane) just a groom and bestman wanting to get it right for the bride!

weird how its going back to bbc3 now though.
    Agree - and Marcus was the star - but still, a lovely couple....was thinking too, how many have been in a Church, over the years, can't be many.

Overall a good series....but I don't think it should be on One, just doesn't feel right.

And now we have a new series on Three.:confused:
  • Options
    walterwhitewalterwhite Posts: 56,944
    Forum Member
    Marcus was amazing. I've seen most of the episodes if not all and he's probably the greatest best man i've seen.
  • Options
    BabanBaban Posts: 2,040
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm wondering,has this series been split into two (one for BBC1 and the other for BBC3) as it seemed shorter than usual...?
  • Options
    riannerianne Posts: 1,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Baban wrote: »
    I'm wondering,has this series been split into two (one for BBC1 and the other for BBC3) as it seemed shorter than usual...?

Maybe... the couple that was on the final show got married in november 2014 (the date was on the locket he gave her),

Maybe there will be some indication of when the next group of couples had their wedding.
  • Options
    chloebchloeb Posts: 6,501
    Forum Member
    Awww......A really good one. ...i'd marry the best man myself ☺
    And a CHURCH wedding so they were actually married!

lLovely couple , best wishes to them if they're reading this , he's a keeper for sure
  • Options
    gorgeousgirlgorgeousgirl Posts: 5,031
    Forum Member
    The bride tonight is awful. The groom deserves better.
  • Options
    coolasfunkcoolasfunk Posts: 173
    Forum Member
    The groom was a prize knob too, though. They deserve each other.