Pro evo 13 or Fifa 13

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,357
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Still undecided on which one to get might wait until fifa gets released on Friday to finally make a decision.

Comments

• J-JJ-J Posts: 1,629
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    For the first time in years i dont think i will get either ! I normally really look forward to the new versions coming out but to be honest i think the last couple have been big let downs.

I bought FIFA last year and i dont think it was an improvement on the 2011 which i dont think was as good as FIFA 10.

I had lots of glitches with FIFA 12 so hardly played it and unless the new game is back to the sensible price of £25-£30 i wont be getting it
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I bought Pro evo last year thought it was a big improvement over 11 but really stuck in 2 minds about which one to buy this year. Love master league but the season mode on Fifa looks brilliant.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,813
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    J-J wrote: »
    For the first time in years i dont think i will get either ! I normally really look forward to the new versions coming out but to be honest i think the last couple have been big let downs.

I bought FIFA last year and i dont think it was an improvement on the 2011 which i dont think was as good as FIFA 10.

I had lots of glitches with FIFA 12 so hardly played it and unless the new game is back to the sensible price of £25-£30 i wont be getting it

No huge game has launched for less than 39.99 since the days of the megadrive (as far as i'm aware) possibly longer so i'm not sure how £25-£30 is a sensible price

I'd go with Fifa 13, the game is an improvement on fifa 12 a fantastic that actual required you learn how to play it properly with tactical defending
  • gothergother Posts: 14,655
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    <grabs the popcorn> this is only going to go one way.
  • Lisa.JLisa.J Posts: 1,919
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Best way to decide would be to rent them both for a couple of days, and then buy the one you prefer.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That will have to be done over the weekend so far leaning towards Pro evo but will rent Fifa to see what it has to offer.
  • Hendo9Hendo9 Posts: 1,271
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fifa.

Next?
  • blitzben85blitzben85 Posts: 3,020
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pro Evo 2013, nothing more needs to be said.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17,123
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Fifa 13. Always Fifa for me. I don't like PES personally.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 34
    Forum Member
    fifa 13
  • gdjman68wasdigigdjman68wasdigi Posts: 21,705
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sensible soccer :)
  • familyguy8904familyguy8904 Posts: 2,586
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Play the demos first (if u haven't already) and see which one is better but I think u should go for FIFA as is more better game than PES.
  • Fowl FaxFowl Fax Posts: 3,968
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've plumped for the PC version of PES 2013 for £18.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Great deal the best I've seen. Might leave it a couple of weeks and see if the 360 PES price goes down.
  • SpeedloaferSpeedloafer Posts: 2,407
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'll wait for FIFA play it, if its poor ill ebay for little or no loss and buy pro evo.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    thomas2400 wrote: »
    No huge game has launched for less than 39.99 since the days of the megadrive (as far as i'm aware) possibly longer so i'm not sure how £25-£30 is a sensible price

I'd go with Fifa 13, the game is an improvement on fifa 12 a fantastic that actual required you learn how to play it properly with tactical defending

Are you serious? for years FiFA had been under £30 on release day :confused: last year it was higher but i always used to go to either Tesco / Asda and normally get it for around £25 / £28

Dont know where you get £39.99 from?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 187
    Forum Member
    I think Fifa's price will sit somewhere between £28 and £40.

You used to be able to get it for £25-£28 but those days are gone. I can't remember Fifa 12 being at that price point, I think the cheapest was around £35 (or perhaps cheaper but only if you did a £50 shop).

I think the supermarkets had their wrists slapped for selling them so cheap...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mrobbo wrote: »

You used to be able to get it for £25-£28 but those days are gone. I can't remember Fifa 12 being at that price point, I think the cheapest was around £35 (or perhaps cheaper but only if you did a £50 shop).

I think the supermarkets had their wrists slapped for selling them so cheap...

Ye you right last years was more i think i paid around £35 for it, there was good deals on at Morrison's for it if you done a shop with it but i havent got one near me.

I think it will be around £40 this year but i dont want to pay that unless its a big improvement on last years, its the same with a lot of the games now (Tiger Woods / NBA / WWE) i will only change them maybe every 2/3 years instead of every year due to minimal changes and just feels like a waste of money.
  • Neo TokyoNeo Tokyo Posts: 356
    Forum Member
    mrobbo wrote: »

PC version is only £19.99 at Sainsburys via a money off code.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,163
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    if you live in 2006 then go with PES, if you live in 2012 go for FIFA.
  • blitzben85blitzben85 Posts: 3,020
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    wiseguy100 wrote: »
    if you live in 2006 then go with PES, if you live in 2012 go for FIFA.

:D Why is that ? I live in 2012 funnily enough and pick PES, ya know why ?...............Because i enjoy it :eek:
  • gothergother Posts: 14,655
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think it's going to be close this year both pes and fifa have made a lot of improvements. It'll be a interesting battle. I might get both.
  • jcafcwjcafcw Posts: 11,282
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Fifa 13.

PES ain't got AFC Wimbledon in it or the Football League.
  • TechnoGeekTechnoGeek Posts: 507
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Fifa every time 4 me just love it, but PES has improved but still wouldnt buy it
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 799
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    perfer the gameplay on pes. fifa just boring.

last year fifa was £25 in sainsburys if you spent £30 or more instore