Christina Aguilera - 'Your Body' official version

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,058
    Forum Member
    Sunny B wrote: »
    With her releasing in Quarter 4 this time around i'm sure she'll perform "Your Body" on The X Factor! :D
    I wish she would, but it's highly unlikely. Simon Cowell has been trash talking 'The Voice' for months, after it was announced that the 2 shows would air during the same time period. And now that 'The Voice' beat 'XF US', I think it's safe to say Christina, Maroon 5 and Cee Lo Green will not get to perform at the XF UK either.
    Forum Member
    The dance remix has also leaked! Including a little dance breakdown as well ;) And it sounds amazing! :D

http://soundcloud.com/countryclubmartinicrew/body-country-club-martini

I don't know if it's an official remix, but it sounds identical to the 15-second snippet that leaked in August labelled as "Your Body (dance remix)" :cool:
  • Littlegreen42Littlegreen42 Posts: 19,964
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I did actually love a lot of Bionic (Elastic Love / Birds Of Prey / Bionic / Lift Me Up) but this surely will bring Christina back to the public eye - it's brilliant!
  • Biffo the BearBiffo the Bear Posts: 25,859
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It sounds like the sort of music you hear when you're shopping in your local Co-op.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 683
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    O.Michel wrote: »
    The dance remix has also leaked! Including a little dance breakdown as well ;) And it sounds amazing! :D

http://soundcloud.com/countryclubmartinicrew/body-country-club-martini

I don't know if it's an official remix, but it sounds identical to the 15-second snippet that leaked in August labelled as "Your Body (dance remix)" :cool:

This is AMAZING

better than the original by miles, omg first listen and am HOOKED :eek:
    Forum Member
    'Your Body' has already started slaying the radio!!

After 22 hours of release it got played 750 times on US radio, topping the new entries list of the week and surpassing the other new releases that were sent to radio on Monday!! :D

http://i53.tinypic.com/2q21gxx.gif
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 225
    Forum Member
    Oh fudge, it's out on November 4th. She's up against The Wanted. She's gonna have to start promoting.

EDIT: Also, IRONY MUCH + CHART BATTLE??
    Forum Member
    bizzle wrote: »
    Oh fudge, it's out on November 4th. She's up against The Wanted. She's gonna have to start promoting.

EDIT: Also, IRONY MUCH + CHART BATTLE??
    You're referring to the single's release date, right? Do you have a source? I thought it was going to be released sometime in October.
    Forum Member
    You're referring to the single's release date, right? Do you have a source? I thought it was going to be released sometime in October.

Her website: http://www.christinaaguilera.com/uk/yourbody
  • Hit Em Up StyleHit Em Up Style Posts: 12,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    4th November is way too long. Sadly I don't think it will do well over here then.
    Forum Member
    Thanks :) One Direction will definitely get the top spot, but I'm not worried about Christina tbh. 'Moves Like Jagger' was blocked from the top spot 7 times and it was the second best selling single of 2011 :) It's all about longetivity ;)
    Forum Member
    4th November is way too long. Sadly I don't think it will do well over here then.
    It depends on the video's release date. If they release it next week, as I predict, November 4th is indeed too late. However, maybe they know better. This time around, it's all about winning over those who are on the fence about her and/ or the single, so maybe 6 weeks are needed... I don't know, but maybe they'll release it earlier if it gets the airplay they want it to get :cool:
    Forum Member
    Thanks :) One Direction will definitely get the top spot, but I'm not worried about Christina tbh. 'Moves Like Jagger' was blocked from the top spot 7 times and it was the second best selling single of 2011 :) It's all about longetivity ;)

Well One Direction's song will have blown over by then, but if Christina plays this right and promotes properly over here, she has a chance to beat The Wanted. It's a long shot, but here's to hoping :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So it turns out its the same as the demo :/ I like it tho altho I feel I will get bored of it quickly :/ good luck to her tho I look forward to what the album has.
    Forum Member
    Well One Direction's song will have blown over by then, but if Christina plays this right and promotes properly over here, she has a chance to beat The Wanted. It's a long shot, but here's to hoping :D
    When are The Wanted releasing their single?

In all fairness, October, November and December are always busy in terms of new releases, so there's no competition free week. Even if she doesn't get to #1, she can still pull an 'MLJ' and sell twice as much as all the chart toppers did. :)
    Forum Member
    When are The Wanted releasing their single?

In all fairness, October, November and December are always busy in terms of new releases, so there's no competition free week. Even if she doesn't get to #1, she can still pull an 'MLJ' and sell twice as much as all the chart toppers did. :)

Also 4th November. They've got alot of pre-orders going, though. Christina needs to put the preorder single on iTunes ASAP, and release a video in a week or two.
    Forum Member
    Also 4th November. They've got alot of pre-orders going, though. Christina needs to put the preorder single on iTunes ASAP, and release a video in a week or two.
    I think she'll do both next week :)
    Forum Member
    I think she'll do both next week :)

Fair enough. Happy times :D
  • ICON111ICON111 Posts: 3,441
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The Wanted are nothing. Their last single reached #2 with no competition, their fanbase is declining. Christina has #1 on lock.
  • LewnaticcLewnaticc Posts: 3,933
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

The video is finished, I'm sure it'll be released very soon.
  • flyonthetableflyonthetable Posts: 170
    Forum Member
    AMAZING chorus! ALL I WANNA DO IS **** YOUR BOOODY! Oooh - ooh - ooh - ooh - ooh - ooh - oooh - ooh - oooh
    Forum Member
    'Your Body' debuts at #34 on the US airplay chart with 12,400 spins and 12,5 million audience impressions!! :D:D In just 2 days!! And it was only played by select radio stations, it hasn't even been officially sent to radio yet! :eek: :D

(Source)

It will be released on iTunes in many countries tomorrow. It's already been released in New Zealand and it will be available in the US and Australia soon :D Hoping for good debut positions :)
  • Hit Em Up StyleHit Em Up Style Posts: 12,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh that looks really promising. A billboard number #1 could be in reach here :eek: :D
    Forum Member
    Oh that looks really promising. A billboard number #1 could be in reach here :eek: :D
    I honestly expect a top 10 debut! She'll perform it on 'The Voice', she'll preview the video and she'll also premiere it very soon, so I think it's going to do really well from the get go. I don't know if it's going to be #1, but it will be her 6 #1 if it does :D

When does the deadline for the Grammy submissions end? Is it too late for her to get a Best Vocal Performance nod? :p:D
  • MaksonMakson Posts: 30,476
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The song is now available on iTunes:) just downloaded it.
    Maybe I'm wrong but this version seems to have a few different ad libs and a "fuller sounding" chorus to the version played on Ryan Seacrest's show the other day.