Free iPhone Forum Reader App for Digital Spy

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 14
Forum Member
I've posted about this app here before. Now we have a free version available! It supports Digital Spy and other 400+ high traffic forums.

Just go to the App Store and search for "Forum Reader Free", from Milkcowblues Studio.

Forum Reader converts your favorite web forums into an iOS native table format for your easy navigation. You will never have to zoom in to see tiny fonts or hunt for those elusive page links again!

* Currently supports 400+ most popular forums. Support for extra forums are being added actively and on customer demand!
* Greatly speeds up most forums by stripping unnecessary images, ads and scripts.
* Organize your forums, boards, and topics using favorites and bookmarks to keep them at your fingertips.
* Set up automatic forum user logins, or browse as a guest.
* Compose and reply right from the app.

Comments

• stephen122333stephen122333 Posts: 912
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I have the paid version of the app, and it is great make reading forums a lot easier of the iPhone, also great for finding other forums.
  • themealgangthemealgang Posts: 375
    Forum Member
    Finally, an iPhone application that makes browsing these forums more easy. While the safari is fine for the occasional small post, I'm sure this app will make more lengthy replies easier to compose when on the move. Thanks for sharing! :)
  • psionicpsionic Posts: 20,188
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Or you could scroll down to the purple bar at the bottom of this page and on the left of it click where it says '-- Digital Spy' and select '-- Mobile Forums'. No extra software is required.
  • ForestChavForestChav Posts: 35,127
    Forum Member
    My phone has an app called Safari...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,415
    Forum Member
    psionic wrote: »
    Or you could scroll down to the purple bar at the bottom of this page and on the left of it click where it says '-- Digital Spy' and select '-- Mobile Forums'. No extra software is required.

hae you tried pressing that button ...........
  • TudorTudor Posts: 188
    Forum Member
    I use this App already on my iPad, but a seach in it does not show Digital Spy as being available.
  • psionicpsionic Posts: 20,188
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hae you tried pressing that button ...........

Yes. In fact I'm replying using the mobile forum skin now. It's very basic no doubt, but it is usable on a small screen.