Emmerdale - The Suspects (Spoilers)

Melephunk2010Melephunk2010 Posts: 38,383
Forum Member
Who do we think will be Charity's abductor in Emmerdale? Have TPTB made it too obvious it will be Declan, or will it be someone else hoping to finish the job?

ETA - List of Suspects taken from Soap Squawk.

Who is Charity's Kidnapper? 72 votes

Declan
47% 34 votes
Megan
9% 7 votes
Sam
19% 14 votes
Zak
5% 4 votes
Jai
8% 6 votes
Someone Else (please specify..)
9% 7 votes

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,268
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Declan or Sam,but I think Declan!
  • BeaurepaireBeaurepaire Posts: 13,964
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Robbie's ghost :D:D:D

OK, I think it could be either Megan and Declan or Cain is involved somewhere :o
  • 80's Gal80's Gal Posts: 12,716
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    According to the soap mags,,,
    whoever abducts Charity hurts themself and they end up in a coma. Someone else finds Charity but leaves her for dead. The original abductor wakes from their coma and fears that Charity is dead.
    :o

I'm starting to think that it's Megan and that Declan is a red herring.
  • ferdybookgeekferdybookgeek Posts: 692
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jai, I don't think Megan or Sam has it in them. And Declan is probably in hiding or on the run or something.
  • Melephunk2010Melephunk2010 Posts: 38,383
    Forum Member
    80's Gal wrote: »
    According to the soap mags,,,
    whoever abducts Charity hurts themself and they end up in a coma. Someone else finds Charity but leaves her for dead. The original abductor wakes from their coma and fears that Charity is dead.
    :o

I'm starting to think that it's Megan and that Declan is a red herring.

ooooh. Interesting!!!

Maybe Debbie goes crazy with a gun again! ;-)
  • 80's Gal80's Gal Posts: 12,716
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ooooh. Interesting!!!

Maybe Debbie goes crazy with a gun again! ;-)

Don't even think that :cry:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    I think Sam :(
  • dubgazdubgaz Posts: 2,908
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Its Rachel
  • ArtyAttackArtyAttack Posts: 67,513
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think it is going to end up being Sam. Far too helpful with Charity at the moment and he will have good cause when he finds out the truth.
  • OldnjadedOldnjaded Posts: 89,126
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm going for Megan. She's been getting more and more unhinged recently and totally obsessed with exposing Charity.

Maybe it's also occurred to her that if she'd kept her gob shut about Charity's abortion in the first place, Dec and Robbie would both still be alive. :(
  • Melephunk2010Melephunk2010 Posts: 38,383
    Forum Member
    Oldnjaded wrote: »
    I'm going for Megan. She's been getting more and more unhinged recently and totally obsessed with exposing Charity.

Maybe it's also occurred to her that if she'd kept her gob shut about Charity's abortion in the first place, Dec and Robbie would both still be alive. :(

my poor Robbie..... :(
  • Pandora.Pandora. Posts: 21,417
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I want more Megan screentime, so I hope it's her. Hopefully with with Declan being the one to help Megan, find Charity, whack her round the head with a shovel and be off on his merry way, :cool:
  • sheepiefarmsheepiefarm Posts: 27,580
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

That's a good point!

Don't think it's occurred to her yet. :D

I did laugh at her comment about how close she & Declan were before Charity came between them. Completely forgotten she tried to fleece him out of the festival money then ^_^:D
  • thejoyof_patthejoyof_pat Posts: 30,735
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think, left field thinking, it will be Zak. Again.
  • CollieWobblesCollieWobbles Posts: 27,290
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Exactly! Megan shouldn't be blaming t'Fabulous Charity, it's her own fault Robbie and Declan are gone, because she's as stubborn as a mule:p Everyone involved was far better off (and alive!) when Charity's doings were secret, damn Megan for interfering and poking her nose in>:(:kitty:
  • JackWJackW Posts: 45,892
    Forum Member
    dubgaz wrote: »
    Its Rachel

Errrrr nerrrrr :o
  • SteveOwenSteveOwen Posts: 30,430
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Have a feeling it'll be Sam. They've been emphasising him being Charity's protector really strongly in recent eps and he's bound to be more than a little peeved when he finds out the truth about Rachel. Declan being the culprit would be far too predictable.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JackW wrote: »

:D:D:D
  • OldnjadedOldnjaded Posts: 89,126
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JackW wrote: »
    :D:D:D:D

If that awful girl comes back, I really am switching off. :o
  • bazpabazpa Posts: 163
    Forum Member
    As soon as I saw the words "Somebody else" I thought of Rachel
  • Sisney_HunterSisney_Hunter Posts: 193
    Forum Member
    dubgaz wrote: »
    Its Rachel

I agree
  • Pink_SmurfPink_Smurf Posts: 6,883
    Forum Member
    I think it will be Declan and
    Sam will find her and leave her there
    . Eventually Declan will end up pushing up the daisies! Charity will be shunned by her family for a while but not for long.
  • Janet PlankJanet Plank Posts: 10,248
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think it would be too easy for it to be Declan. Charity is a strong horse, so I think Sam, Zak or Megan would not be physically strong enough to pull this off. I think Cain takes her to live at Butlers Farm when she is rescued, so that would rule him out. Jai wouldn't get his hands dirty or his clothes ruffled. I have voted 'Someone else', but I can't think of anyone. (Ross is adept at bashing people over the head; perhaps it was him).
  • basdfgbasdfg Posts: 6,764
    Forum Member
    I think, left field thinking, it will be Zak. Again.
    Cant see him kidnapping her. Not his style( and anyway when Debbie realise she is missing he is with her.)
    Declan got to return through if Home Farm is sold next week through if a bod is not found.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Whoever it is, it's someone who knows her movements & plans intimately.
    She's left Noah with Debbie and is in the car alone. Unless Declan was a previous member of the SAS I think that rules him out.

She's tied up in a shipping container but given no food except a bottle of water - who would be cruel enough to kill her by starvation - or who would be stupid enough not to have thought things through properly?

The captor is involved in a near fatal car crash.

It kinda feels like it'll be Sam to me - a spur of the moment bit of madness that Charity is leaving and he doesn't feel avenged for what she did to Rachel & him. With no plan, clobbers her over the head (let's face it, it worked when his dad did it to his brother) and then in a panic tries to hide her in the old shipping container (who else but gamekeeper Sam would know where to find a empty one of those).
    Also likely to be in panic mode when he gets involved in a car crash.

I'm guessing Cain works it out (doesn't he always) but upon realising she's not in immediate danger of death leaves her to "stew" for a while longer before bringing her back to Butlers.