Peter Andre gives support to KK

12346»

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,025
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rosie Red wrote: »
    Do we have to talk about it constantly as well though?

If things katie did a year ago and things other celebrities did years ago can keep being dragged up I think what Peter did is fair game.
  • Rosie RedRosie Red Posts: 8,441
    Forum Member
    If things katie did a year ago and things other celebrities did years ago can keep being dragged up I think what Peter did is fair game.

I think Katie keeps us entertained with constant antics though. :)

Her exploits do vary, but with Peter it just keeps harping back to the same thing.
  • OlgaChristieOlgaChristie Posts: 15,329
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    cosmogal22 wrote: »
    This old cherry, so because she does it, it's ok for him to?

There was really not much need for him to mention the tattoo.
    The whole idea of having a mag column is that he can put his spin on the week`s news items about him - the tattoo removal story had been in most of the media that week so why wouldn`t he want to comment on it ?
  • janetcomelatelyjanetcomelately Posts: 7,399
    Forum Member
    Diamonds1 wrote: »
    Erm I must be behind the times because I thought Kerry K had split from Mark?? my son has just seen them in the Trafford centre together, are they back together then or was it all a sham split in the first place? :confused:

You mean that CAN have been feeding us lies about a zeleb's relationship? Who'd have thought it? ;):D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,585
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You mean that CAN have been feeding us lies about a zeleb's relationship? Who'd have thought it? ;):D

It is truly shocking and so unlike them.;):D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,933
    Forum Member

Not necessarily, CAN apparently told her they would only take her on if and when she split up with her husband as they considered her to be an impossible task with him on the scene.
    She did break up with him, as was documented in the press, and they became her agents. That was weeks ago - it could well be that Kerry is now back with him, it wouldn't be the first time, it is one of many.
    It doesn't mean that CAN lied at the time. I suppose it is for them to decide if they will still keep her on. Maybe they will give her a chance and consider the weekly drug tests sufficient. However, seeing an estranged couple together and getting on doesn't necessarily mean they are back together.
  • janetcomelatelyjanetcomelately Posts: 7,399
    Forum Member
    Liz G-S wrote: »
    However, seeing an estranged couple together and getting on doesn't necessarily mean they are back together.

Especially so in PR land.