Options

The Steph, Edele + George Triangle

Captain BirdseiCaptain Birdsei Posts: 1,409
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I got the sense during Georges interview that Steph was regretting just being friends with him after seeing him and Edele together.

What do you think will happen?

Comments

• Options
    CallousCallous Posts: 11,957
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I like Stephanie but if I'm honest I thinks she's really pissed as she knows there was a bunch of money to be made from her and George's relationship (I'm not saying she wanted to use him..more there was some mutually beneficial money they could have made and now it's not going to happen because of that kiss).
  • Options
    Lou17Lou17 Posts: 30,900
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If Steph is so upset maybe she shouldn't have been so open about George being no more than friends.
  • Options
    pope_tartpope_tart Posts: 3,801
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    it's a tw*t filled toblerone
  • Options
    Spidey1Spidey1 Posts: 2,279
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What do you think will happen?

I think George will just have to go through with that threesome tonight. otherwise the two girls are going to be fighting each other all week..
  • Options
    Stellen11Stellen11 Posts: 8,627
    Forum Member
    Her face tonight was such a picture. :D She was so mad she couldnt even force a fake smile.
  • Options
    moonlilymoonlily Posts: 7,893
    Forum Member
    Spidey1 wrote: »
    I think George will just have to go through with that threesome tonight. otherwise the two girls are going to be fighting each other all week..

:D Poor George, hopefully he'll cope:D
  • Options
    pumpkinlattes33pumpkinlattes33 Posts: 8,326
    Forum Member
    I noticed George and Edele's closeness from the very beginning.
    George's "crush" on Stephanie was futile and boring to watch.
    Stephanie is a horrible person too. Edele was quite bitchy but at least she wasn't nasty, spiteful and bratty like Stephanie.
  • Options
    ColbenukColbenuk Posts: 878
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    George is a single 30 year old living with his mum and dad.....kinda says it all ;-)
  • Options
    bulldog rosiebulldog rosie Posts: 1,891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    George is no longer any use to either of them..........He'll just end up back on the sofa with mummy and daddy. :cool:
  • Options
    Miriam_RMiriam_R Posts: 4,665
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think, and obvs could be wrong, there is a triangle, but not a romance one, but a friendship one. I don't see either girl fancying George, but that they love him both dearly as a friend and will jostle for that attention and affection from him, if anything, but perhaps they won't even need to do that. With Steph she may well have thought she was his favoured gal pal (given there interaction before she left) and any jealousy (if there is any on her part) will come from that. Even friends get jealous of friendship connections, esp if you're in a situ that you think you are the number one pal but then feel sad if suddenly it looks like you aren't (even if it's an overreaction). We are sensitive sometimes, esp when we love people and want their total attention. George acted lovey dovey with Step, and even though they both knew it was partly play, it can irk the person that has be showered with that attention it see it so quickly transferred. However I'm sure Step will get over it, regardless of whether George and Edele do or don't become something more solid. I think long term Steph will accept it after the initial feeling of betrayed (which is pointless really, as they both established when both inside that she didn't fancy him, so he's free to get with someone else).

Edit, I'm not watching this live, but on delay, so haven't yet heard the Steph diss of Edele when writing this post (having scrolled down).
  • Options
    Percy SugdenPercy Sugden Posts: 202
    Forum Member
    I bet there'll be a George sandwich tonight before he gets shunted off back to mummy and daddy.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Steph just dissed Edele, bringing her kids into it.
  • Options
    MargMckMargMck Posts: 24,115
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    George is no longer any use to either of them..........He'll just end up back on the sofa with James. :cool:

Fixed it:D
  • Options
    Stellen11Stellen11 Posts: 8,627
    Forum Member
    Oooh stephanie brought up edeles kids. I can see it proper kicking off when the cameras aren't on these 2 later.
  • Options
    The AmbassadorThe Ambassador Posts: 5,631
    Forum Member
    Low blow by Stephanie bringing up Edele's kids.

Not cool.>:(
  • Options
    revolver44revolver44 Posts: 22,766
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    George The Stud is out of the house now... lock up your daughters!
  • Options
    WarpWarp Posts: 2,285
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Now this is a "showmance" I'd like to know more about.
  • Options
    ColbenukColbenuk Posts: 878
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Low blow by Stephanie bringing up Adele's kids.

Not cool.>:(

Typical trash trashy z lister>:(
  • Options
    OmlOml Posts: 320
    Forum Member
    I think George has been quite clever cos Stephanie would never have been seriously interested outside the house. At least he's hedging his bets getting in with both! Plus getting a bit more steph attention from the jealousy side of things.
  • Options
    Dave MacDave Mac Posts: 2,047
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Stephanie being upset has nothing to do with liking him.

Edele and George like each other. Him and Stephanie was one way.
  • Options
    this_THATthis_THAT Posts: 2,527
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    wow this is brilliant tv :D bots best ever

steph is pissed!!!!!!
  • Options
    BabelBrookBabelBrook Posts: 12,837
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Stephanie being a tad silly.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She seems really betrayed.
  • Options
    lfipblfipb Posts: 2,170
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Has she just called her a **** on bots ?!?!?!!!!!!
  • Options
    quirkyquirkquirkyquirk Posts: 7,160
    Forum Member
    Stephanie won't even remember his name in two weeks.