Wayne Rooney a naughty boy again??

Comments

• di60di60 Posts: 5,432
    Forum Member
    maybe he would have grown up and stopped or she may have found out on her own.. at least it wouldn't be all over the papers with sordid details.

I'm glad their marriage was exposed for the sham it must have been for this to have happened...... at least we've been spared from some of 'brand' Rooney..... i.e the perfumes, more books, and all the other shite they come out with.
  • TakaeTakae Posts: 13,555
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mr Giggles wrote: »
    Why are we even discussing this in SHOWBIZ? What has he got to do with showbiz?

He gave interviews to showbiz magazines. His wife gave interviews to showbiz magazines. He appeared in photo spreads in showbiz magazines. His wife writes for a showbiz magazine. His wife appears in showbiz magazines. Their wedding was featured in a showbiz magazine or two. He appeared in a showbiz programme or two. His wife appeared in a showbiz programme or two. Need I to continue? :D
  • fredsterfredster Posts: 31,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Takae wrote: »
    Whoa. It was Rooney who deprived his son of a happy and secure home life. Surely you must agree Rooney has to be held accountable for the consequences of his actions?

Of course he should. But this hooker hung on for nearly a year before going public ...why? She knew what she was doing and who he was. Why should she get off lightly?
    Apparently she is naming another 13 clients on sunday so another 13 families to suffer due to her being greedy.
  • Arsene wengerArsene wenger Posts: 4,766
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not glad that it was exposed. And the little boy can still have a happy and secure future.. depending on how his parents deal with this. good luck to them in whatever they decide.. and they shut up about it. I just hope the wag and K&T phenom ends quickly.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,168
    Forum Member
    fredster wrote: »
    Of course he should. But this hooker hung on for nearly a year before going public ...why? She knew what she was doing and who he was. Why should she get off lightly?
    Apparently she is naming another 13 clients on sunday so another 13 families to suffer due to her being greedy.

another 13 families are to suffer due to the men not being able to keep it their pants ;)
  • TakaeTakae Posts: 13,555
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Of course he should. But this hooker hung on for nearly a year before going public ...why?

We don't know and probably never will. Why did some keep it quiet for years while some others revealed the day after? So many possible motivations. And does it even matter? The point is, it happened when it shouldn't have happened in the first place.
    She knew what she was doing and who he was. Why should she get off lightly?

So your real issue with her is she went public? Not the fact that a married man paid her to have sex with him? Would you let her off if someone else went public over what she and Rooney did?
    Those 13 families wouldn't have suffered if the men didn't stray, would they? :(

Jennifer T is a consequence of their actions. They gambled on a hope she'd stay quiet and since she apparently will go public, they lost.
  • Nuts In MayNuts In May Posts: 1,616
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I believe that was Wayne, not Jennifer.

They're equally to blame.

Takes two to tango etc....
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 854
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

It takes one who can't keep it in his pants to break up a marriage.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It takes one who can't keep it in his pants to break up a marriage.

Only if he's on his own, which would mean him shagging himself....:D
  • ViridianaViridiana Posts: 8,017
    Forum Member

I'm still trying to understand how come a prostitute that earns her money providing sexual favours, can be to blame because a a disgusting married man decided to cheat on his wife...
    It makes no sense...do prostitutes have to veto married clients before sleeping with them? The business would be indeed slow. This is the same as blaming a lawyer because his guilty client got out free...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Agreed.

I suspect she left it so long because she was getting herself an agent who'd get the best deal for her.
  • KeelbootsKeelboots Posts: 1,994
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rooney is an animal, I dont know if reported he told Coleen "to deal with it" are true but I can imagine him doing so, He is a heartless yob, he once called a 60year old photographer a peadophile,rarely smiles hasnt got much of a brain either. If he hadnt been a footballer he'd be in prison.
  • Arsene wengerArsene wenger Posts: 4,766
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    animals are gorgeous tho.. not nice of him to call the photographer that tho. tbf Wayne may pee and yell drunkly in the streets but he has no criminal convictions.. if he would have ended in prison he would have ala Joey.

ETA: according to this he has. I didn't know you could get done for spitting at someone.http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/3327592/Wayne-Rooney-has-police-record-after-spitting-at-photographer.html hideous thing to do really.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 585
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well he's lucky he hasn't been to prison, dealing with prostitutes is hardly law abiding stuff...he was lucky not to be caught in a police sting when he went to that brothel.
  • slslsslsls Posts: 2,175
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    s0436 wrote: »
    Well he's lucky he hasn't been to prison, dealing with prostitutes is hardly law abiding stuff...he was lucky not to be caught in a police sting when he went to that brothel.

Paying someone for sex isn't illegal though. Running a brothel is illegal but going to one isn't.

Soliciting and kerb crawling are illegal but actually paying a prostitute for sex isn't. I don't think Rooney's actually done anything illegal at all, it's just immoral and disgusting.
  • cath99cath99 Posts: 6,826
    Forum Member

She was just doing her job.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 585
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    slsls wrote: »
    Paying someone for sex isn't illegal though. Running a brothel is illegal but going to one isn't.

Soliciting and kerb crawling are illegal but actually paying a prostitute for sex isn't. I don't think Rooney's actually done anything illegal at all, it's just immoral and disgusting.
    Well I didn't say he has done anything illegal, but brothels are illegal and he could've been caught up in a police search or sting...so he would've been taken in for questioning at least.

And prostitutes are very sensitive subjects in the law...she only has to allege one thing and it could be construed as soliciting and worse.
  • LittleMinx25LittleMinx25 Posts: 3,246
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    them girls are mad ... all the money in the world wouldnt make up for sleeping with that ugly shrek looking donkey
  • JoTaylorJoTaylor Posts: 9,870
    Forum Member
    s0436 wrote: »
    Well I didn't say he has done anything illegal, but brothels are illegal and he could've been caught up in a police search or sting...so he would've been taken in for questioning at least.

And prostitutes are very sensitive subjects in the law...she only has to allege one thing and it could be construed as soliciting and worse.

Apparently sex for money in a hotel in law deems it a brothel. I'm not sure where I stand on getting shoes as a treat on a romantic weekend away with my husband?!! :D

He could -if he wanted to play silly buggers- sue her for breach of confideniality I read yesterday
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    double post
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cath99 wrote: »

Try telling drug addicted prostitutes who do it for their next fix that it's just 'a job'.

Thompson is a high class hooker - they're worlds apart.
  • TogglerToggler Posts: 4,592
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Look where 'Mr Potatohead' hails from. Liverpool - or as those who try and sound posh say 'the Wirral'.

Remember their engagement party when it all kicked off into a rumble and as a result half the Rooneys were barred from the wedding. They're all rough as a bear's a**e, and if he hadn't shown some skill as a footballer he wouldn't have amounted to a hill of beans.

Colleen will no doubt do a 'John Terry's wife' and stay for the lifestyle, but I would like to think she is made of stronger stuff than that.
  • viertevierte Posts: 4,286
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cath99 wrote: »

Tbf is that her actual job or did she just decide to charge Wayne because she could make a quick buck. He went for her in the club unaware she was going to charge him, she kissed him for free and it was only after when he texted her she told him it wouldn't have been for free. Had Wayne been a better looking guy or a guy she fancied who wasn't famous would she have charged him too? I'm not convinced this girl is as she is coming across in the press, I think she only gets money from the men she knows are rich and her prostitution isn't really a job more an opportunity. Regardless of that I wasn't aware it was a hookers job to go running to the press and spilling every little detail about their sessions.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 531
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Toggler wrote: »
    Look where 'Mr Potatohead' hails from. Liverpool - or as those who try and sound posh say 'the Wirral'.

:rolleyes: Making such sweeping generalisations only serves to negate any point you might be trying to make.
  • cath99cath99 Posts: 6,826
    Forum Member
    Try telling drug addicted prostitutes who do it for their next fix that it's just 'a job'.

Thompson is a high class hooker - they're worlds apart.

I know but you've taken my quote out of context. I'm not sure in what world the prostitute is blamed for wrecking a marriage. Only in the celebrity world that's for sure.